VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Man I played this one last night and was really pleasantly surprised by the update, but I guess if they haven't posted the last couple then that makes sense playing 3 at once. Think this one is a hidden gem.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just wondering, but has the prelude with Ed changed since it was released? I only encountered the one decision point and doesn't even feel that significant.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Made a quick WT Mod for the game, mostly it's showing the points or variables you can get in choices.

Info Mar. 5, 2023:
Seems with the new game version v0.5 the old game parts have changed
(new variables in choices have been set, a restart is required).

Probably would have to restart my Mod also, not sure I'll do that.
The Mod is therefore on hold for now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have you decided on the mod or will it still be on hold for now?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
have you decided on the mod or will it still be on hold for now?
Hi. Well, I did a quick try yesterday. But I have to admit I got stuck. The game is so branching I would need a WT myself...

But I will most likely do a Mod update. If the routes are to complicated for me I step back with that and "only" give the info for game points/variables at choices. Don't know when I can do that, but maybe I can start that later today after work.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hi. Well, I did a quick try yesterday. But I have to admit I got stuck. The game is so branching I would need a WT myself...

But I will most likely do a Mod update. If the routes are to complicated for me I step back with that and "only" give the info for game points/variables at choices. Don't know when I can do that, but maybe I can start that later today after work.
Like I did for the Lesbian route in AWAM, I'm more than happy to do a walkthrough for my choices if that helps.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019

Thanks for the reply & looking forward to it. Take your time.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I haven't played it, so can someone tell me if the heroine has a male boss who corrupts her? or other similar situations? Is this a lesbian only game?

AKA101

May 11, 2017
This is one of few games which I like even with little sexual content. Story is going good

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the reply & looking forward to it. Take your time.
I made a first attempt for the Mod update, available here.
As said the game is quite branching, but I tried to still do route recommendations.
Hope they are not completely wrong...

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I made a first attempt for the Mod update, available here.
As said the game is quite branching, but I tried to still do route recommendations.
Hope they are not completely wrong...
Thank you & really appreciate it. Will give it a check later.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It looks great and is written nicely. Nothing major to nitpick about. My only small issue is that in span of 2 updates there is no content with a guy except for some incest path introduction (which is not my thing). Lesbians are generally good for a flavour but not for a main course for me. But I'm patient and first update showed it's probably worth the wait. Decent potential for sure.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
It looks great and is written nicely. Nothing major to nitpick about. My only small issue is that in span of 2 updates there is no content with a guy except for some incest path introduction (which is not my thing). Lesbians are generally good for a flavour but not for a main course for me. But I'm patient and first update showed it's probably worth the wait. Decent potential for sure.
im fairly certain there will be in the future but judging by slow development I believe its just gonna take lot of time before straight content

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes