VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Info April 30, 2023:
I set this one for now to onhold. After a quick check the old game parts are (again) quite redone/reworked,
you get different game points/variables for the choices again.
Och, too bad...

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
dang. 6 updates and it all leads to lesbianism. can we get a male scene w/ her? like that train handjob harassment kinda thing

Reactions: JoSolo

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Needs more preview images, and with more important characters (and girls), there is too few of them for now. Doesn't make new players want to play it.

Reactions: FatGiant and Rozhok

VenomSuperSayan

Game Developer
May 7, 2020
Hey, the preview pictures were been updated :D . About the update, lots of dialogue, because Lydia gets carried away talking about things she likes. From the developer's post, the best has been left for the next update, or not:unsure:.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Hey, the preview pictures were been updated :D . About the update, lots of dialogue, because Lydia gets carried away talking about things she likes. From the developer's post, the best has been left for the next update, or not:unsure:.
I'd like to think it'll be kept for the next update, and I hope it's good, but I'll reserve judgement on that.

Reactions: VenomSuperSayan

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Pretty mundane stuff, like a great many "games" too much drivel dialogue, nothing happened in the update for me.
are you sure you played the update dude, what you call mundane and drivel is called character development and story progression and is what a great many visual novels lack in this site, gotta give props to deus for focusing on that, want to watch lydia get fucked in all holes, fine, come back in a year because BD isnt for you

And to quote deus about page
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
are you sure you played the update dude, what you call mundane and drivel is called character development and story progression and is what a great many visual novels lack in this site, gotta give props to deus for focusing on that, want to watch lydia get fucked in all holes, fine, come back in a year because BD isnt for you

And to quote deus about page
Maybe, who knows, I've come to the point where I want quick and cheap thrills, loads of mindless sex scenes. It's just my opinion, people should always make their own call, I just comment incase people are going to throw money at it blindly. I'm glad others are happy and content with what they put out, sadly I expect more, perhaps too much?

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Made a quick WT Mod for the game, mostly it's showing the points or variables you can get in choices.

====================================================================
Info April 30, 2023:
I set this one for now to onhold. After a quick check the old game parts are (again) quite redone/reworked,
you get different game points/variables for the choices again.

A assume a new game start is therefore highly recommendet also.

====================================================================
damm. i like this game and your mod always help. hope you continue

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I loved this game, it has a lot of lesbian content and that's wonderful.
I hope I can have fun with mom too
Exactly the lesbian routes are great and plenty in this VN (the main reason i became a patreon sup, besides the actually great writing imo).

And i mean i'am a sucka for a FMC game where your decisions actually mean something!

Also the mom as a LI is a given - but in that case i would suggest ignoring sweet Rose to get the most out of it (there will be a event with the mom in 0.7 if you sleep at home, instead of having a sleepover)...

Snoopy0

Formerly 'littlePink'
Aug 14, 2021
Very good game. I'm tired of playing "bad girls" in other games. I hope to give Lydia more mainstream conservative choices. such as Lydia hates mom cheating on her dad.(machine translation)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes