VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hey everyone! This is the final update before v0.7 and also before Lydia starts her university journey. I'm excited to share that this update is the spiciest and biggest one yet! During one of my playtests of Rose's night with Lydia, I sat and read it on my normal pace and it took me a solid 50 minutes to read through the entire night while deliberately avoiding any interactions with Bob. So, if you're a completionist, you can expect over an hour and a half of content to enjoy. And don't get me started on how intense the work on KatyaxLydia has been. What initially started with around 50 renders has now grown to over 150. The only thing left is to create and render some final scenes with Bob since he also had some action in this update.

I can't provide an exact release date, as I've struggled with meeting deadlines in the past and I know I'll fail to meet another deadline. However, as always, v0.7 will be released first for Sapphire tier+ patrons, followed by the Amethyst tier a week later.

Now, as for the v0.8, if you're playing Rose's path, get ready for the first major decision in Black Diamond. Needless to say, the other paths will also have significant decisions that will shape the course of the entire game. These choices will slow down the development process, but it's important to me that the game reflects your decisions and that when you decide to pursue someone, you experience a different story all-together. I hope you won't hate me for this. But, know that I strive to include as much sexual content as possible in each update. Sometimes the story needs to progress in different ways and I want players to have the option of experiencing the game without being forced into sexual interactions between Lydia and other characters.
Thank you all for your patience and your encouraging messages last month. Occasionally, I go back and read all your messages from the beginning because this game isn't just about me but about you as well.

Oh, and here are some sneak peaks:

69PWJr.png 69P2Yb.png 69PiSF.png 69Pjx3.png 69PA27.png 69PIR0.png 69PZpD.md.png

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I have high hopes for Bob. It's kinda overloaded with lesbian paths so far. Bob looks like a cool option.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I have high hopes for Bob. It's kinda overloaded with lesbian paths so far. Bob looks like a cool option.
I get what you mean but straight content is more than equal to lesbian. Straight has Logan, Alexander, Bob, Edward, dudes at park and possibly Finley while lesbian has Genevieve, Katya, Rose, Madison and possibly Mary. Be patient Dev teased some more males in the past its just not their time to show yet

Reactions: Kjazz

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018

Hey everyone! This is the final update before v0.7 and also before Lydia starts her university journey. I'm excited to share that this update is the spiciest and biggest one yet! During one of my playtests of Rose's night with Lydia, I sat and read it on my normal pace and it took me a solid 50 minutes to read through the entire night while deliberately avoiding any interactions with Bob. So, if you're a completionist, you can expect over an hour and a half of content to enjoy. And don't get me started on how intense the work on KatyaxLydia has been. What initially started with around 50 renders has now grown to over 150. The only thing left is to create and render some final scenes with Bob since he also had some action in this update.

I can't provide an exact release date, as I've struggled with meeting deadlines in the past and I know I'll fail to meet another deadline. However, as always, v0.7 will be released first for Sapphire tier+ patrons, followed by the Amethyst tier a week later.

Now, as for the v0.8, if you're playing Rose's path, get ready for the first major decision in Black Diamond. Needless to say, the other paths will also have significant decisions that will shape the course of the entire game. These choices will slow down the development process, but it's important to me that the game reflects your decisions and that when you decide to pursue someone, you experience a different story all-together. I hope you won't hate me for this. But, know that I strive to include as much sexual content as possible in each update. Sometimes the story needs to progress in different ways and I want players to have the option of experiencing the game without being forced into sexual interactions between Lydia and other characters.
Thank you all for your patience and your encouraging messages last month. Occasionally, I go back and read all your messages from the beginning because this game isn't just about me but about you as well.

Oh, and here are some sneak peaks:

View attachment 2670252 View attachment 2670253 View attachment 2670254 View attachment 2670255 View attachment 2670256 View attachment 2670257 View attachment 2670259
I care less about Edward, I care less about Bob, toot bad ther too less intersting looking handsome guys there. Lets got for lot of Lesbian relations. Sad that that there male choise that got point in that count something later.

I just wanted/wished to play female without male choise into it. But I guess to Deus Actum our opinion mean nothing :cry: .
More good Lesbian actions, And I will alwayse find been forced to choose for Edward as well. :cry:

I see more action of girl on girl, good to know.

Last edited:

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
can’t wait for the next update the mother daughter moments are hot. And it sounds like we’re getting a major moment with rose too curious what gonna happen.

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat
Jul 1, 2018
Info April 30, 2023:
After a quick check the old game parts are (again) quite redone/reworked, you get different
game points/variables for the choices again. I assume a new game start is therefore recommended.

I would have to restart my Mod because of these changes. But since it wasn't really downloaded often
I better stop this Mod now.

Saddening but understandable

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Update to download the new update?
Fucking pay for the game if you really are so eager to play it! Spamming that thread (your former multiple request posts seems to be deleted now) is a quite a childish behaviour. The game is getting here when someone is leaking it. And your crying for the update is not really helping for that either.

Feb 19, 2023
Fucking pay for the game if you really are so eager to play it! Spamming that thread (your former multiple request posts seems to be deleted now) is a quite a childish behaviour. The game is getting here when someone is leaking it. And your crying for the update is not really helping for that either.
Let's see, wey, I'll calm down when they tell me when they're going to upload it, and wey

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hey everyone!
I realized that I haven't given you an update on the progress of v0.7f, so I wanted to take this opportunity to fill you in. First and foremost, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for the overwhelming positive response to the scene featuring Rose. It was initially intended to be a shorter scene, but I couldn't resist adding more and more to make it feel natural and immersive. I constantly questioned myself, wondering if it was too much, but ultimately, I decided to keep all the scenes intact. However, I did remove some choices. When Lydia reached a point where she undresses completely in front of Rose, having choices like "Let her touch" or "Let her peek" felt redundant. It was obvious that if players had reached that stage, those choices wouldn't really be necessary. On a positive note, the sleepover scene served as a setup for what's to come between the two characters, and I can assure you that things will only get better from here.
Now, let's address why v0.7f is taking longer than anticipated. Those of you who are active on Discord may already know that I've completed the scenes between Katya and Lydia. Initially, it was meant to be a brief conversation about their day, a five-minute read at most. However, as I delved into the writing process, I couldn't contain my excitement and kept adding more content like a maniac. Every time an idea struck me, I thought, "Oh, that would be cool," or "Ooh, what if they did a little clothes testing?" This enthusiasm led to their night together expanding to over 200 renders. If you've played the Rose's event, you know how much attention to detail I like to put into creating a cinematic experience. I want all the paths to receive equal attention and provide an immersive journey for the players. On that note, I must apologize as I've been unable to dedicate as much time as I would have liked to Bob's night with Lydia over the past couple of weeks due to work related issues. Therefore, this month's release may only include Katya's and Edward's interaction. Although I had hoped to have it finished by tomorrow, it seems unlikely at this point.
I want to make some clarifications regarding the progression of the characters. Katya won't progress as rapidly as Rose did. Their relationship will develop slowly and with caution. There are other priorities to address before Lydia starts experiencing romantic feelings that go beyond the typical child-parent relationship. However, in this update, Bob's interaction with Lydia will progress quite rapidly. The Lydia you'll see during Bob's storyline will be significantly different from the one you encounter during Katya's or Rose's night with her. So, I kindly request that you manage your expectations accordingly. Not everything you anticipate will happen just yet, except for Bob's storyline, which will indeed be eventful.
That's all for v0.7f. I won't provide a specific deadline or make any promises regarding the release date, but I can confirm that it will be out this month and will definitely feature Edward and Katya.
Now, let's talk about v0.8. I've already acquired all the necessary assets, and as soon as I'm done with Bob's storyline, I'll immediately start developing it. My goal is to release it by late August, which will get us back on track with monthly updates. Once I achieve that, I hope to allocate time to other important tasks and start crossing items off that goddamn list I created a year ago. This list has grown extensively, and it includes crucial tasks such as updating the UI, composing music, and implementing replay and gallery menus — all the things that were originally meant to be part of the game a long time ago.
Lastly, I want to express my heartfelt appreciation for all your support. Your feedback, messages, and comments mean the world to me. I truly value your engagement and encouragement.
Thank you so much for everything!
Oh, and below are some sneak peeks :)
JLwu0q.png JLwNYM.png JLwDBA.png JLwf2Q.png

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes