VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
What are you guys on about with the abandoned tag? Last release was only a little over 3 months ago. Usually takes about 6 months to get the abandoned tag
not sure if the dev has said anything.. but if there are no updates for 3 months ... i just feel like it might get abandoned ... i hope im wrong as i love this one!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Last post on Disc was at the start of the month, so a week and a half ago.

My understanding is that Bob is causing problems, which is why these latest updates are being delayed. Which is annoying since that last post was precisely about how unpopular and uninteresting he is as an LI.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Last post on Disc was at the start of the month, so a week and a half ago.

My understanding is that Bob is causing problems, which is why these latest updates are being delayed. Which is annoying since that last post was precisely about how unpopular and uninteresting he is as an LI.
So theres still hope! lol Thank you for the update!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
not sure if the dev has said anything.. but if there are no updates for 3 months ... i just feel like it might get abandoned ... i hope im wrong as i love this one!
The dev last updated on discord on was a week ago, they thought the update was nearly ready, but they won't release it until they are proud of the update, the dev will test it first before updating Patreon and then here, give them time, they are not abandoning the game they have too much passion for the game they are making, just give them some time

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
they are not abandoning the game they have too much passion for the game they are making, just give them some time
Famous last words before the abandonment of a project :HideThePain:

Not saying this is the case here, but it could be said for a lot of abandoned games.

Reactions: McZoy

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Famous last words before the abandonment of a project :HideThePain:

Not saying this is the case here, but it could be said for a lot of abandoned games.
The Dev has said on discord, that players (specially from the 7b test with patreon) that none of the players liked Bob love interest route, everyone prefers everyone else apart from Bob

It sounds more like, the dev is remaking the 7f update to change the story slightly so Bob is limited in the update, just allow them some time to get the update how they want it to be for all of us to enjoy

I know you think it may become abandoned as the best games usually do, but this dev has passion for his game and does have supporters backing them, I don't see this getting abandoned, just delayed slightly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Dev has updated patreon, so all you guys now relax

Hello everyone,
On September 15th, I'll be dropping v0.7f for Sapphire tier supporters. And on September 22nd for Amethyst tier supporters.
I want to take a moment to address those who have supported me in the months when I didn't release any updates and had to cancel. I truly appreciate your support, and I believe it's only fair to show my gratitude. To that end, I'll be sending this update directly to your email so you can still enjoy it. That's why I made this post public; if you're still following the game, you'll be able to access it. If you don't receive an email, please don't hesitate to reach out to me on Discord, Twitter, Reddit – my DMs are always open.
Now, about Bob's part - well, it's hitting a few bumps along the way. The coding has been a bit of a nightmare, and I need to sort out some logic before it's ready. So, Bob might have to wait until the 22nd.
I want to give a big shoutout to all of you for sticking with me through this summer. Developing this game solo has been a wild ride, and your understanding and support mean the world to me.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Looks like an interesting game, especially since good FMC are scarce. From the numbers of patrons and posts here in this thread (plus beta not leaked), it seems like it hasn't really gained traction, though, unfortunately. :(

• Love
Reactions: SexyShelly

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Looks like an interesting game, especially since good FMC are scarce. From the numbers of patrons and posts here in this thread (plus beta not leaked), it seems like it hasn't really gained traction, though, unfortunately. :(
This is defently one to play if you don't like the FMC being treated like a sex object, whcih does make a change tbh, decent female protag ones are hard to find, specially well written ones

The new update (7f) is going public in about 6-7days I believe, as it went live for patreon Amethyst+ tier today, (i think its a week after Amethyst+ get it then goes public)

Reactions: Mikedazz1

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This is defently one to play if you don't like the FMC being treated like a sex object, whcih does make a change tbh, decent female protag ones are hard to find, specially well written ones

The new update (7f) is going public in about 6-7days I believe, as it went live for patreon Amethyst+ tier today, (i think its a week after Amethyst+ get it then goes public)
The dev doesn't do public releases..

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes