• ~14000 words (~68000 total)
  • 8 new choices
  • New Katya interaction
  • New Edward interaction
Bugfixes:

• Fixed the overall code logic
  • Fixed several typos
Developer Thoughts (optional read, might contain spoilers):

It's been a while since I last posted my thoughts openly like this, so I want to prepare you for what's coming. I might end up sharing more than I initially planned.

First and foremost, I want to address a couple of messages I received recently, asking if I've abandoned the game and other funny questions like that. Honestly, that sounds amusing to me. Why would I invest so much effort into writing the story, coding, directing the scenes, creating and rendering them (which takes an enormous amount of time), and playtesting, only to abandon it? I wouldn't have created over 2500+ renders just to abandon this project. I need to make something clear, this isn't my job; it's my hobby. I want to dedicate 8 hours per day, I really do, but I can't, I physically can't. There are only so many hours in a day, and I'm sorry if I haven't been as communicative as I should have been. I was afraid of overpromising and underdelivering again. It's not about disappointing myself; I just hate to disappoint others.

Now, about the latest update, it has presented numerous challenges on multiple levels. Coupled with a demanding summer at my day job, where I had to work overtime to cover for colleagues on vacation, I've had very little time and energy left to work on the game. The main issue, once again, is coding. There are countless values that need to be checked, and numerous criteria that need to be met. If the game turns out to be playable, it'll be nothing short of a miracle. I can't predict how much longer I'll be able to work on coding for this game.

For those of you following Katya's path, you may have noticed that midway through, Lydia's breasts and nipples change in shape and size. This was because I wanted to utilize all the available options with the breast assets, and it took me much longer to configure than expected. I had to recreate more than 200 renders, which is also why the lighting might appear off in some of them. I promise I'll return to fix these issues one day.

On a more positive note, everything eventually worked out for Katya's path, and I'm hopeful that I can pull it off for Bob's path as well and have them both completed for a long time. I say this because once we reach the point where Lydia starts her college life, most of these values become obsolete, and I won't have to deal with them anymore.

Lastly, if you happen to come across any inconsistencies here and there, please don't hesitate to message me. Your feedback is invaluable.

Thank you all so much for your patience, and I hope you have a fantastic day.
what the fuck egain with the fucking Edward? So it still multiple protagonist game. Edward interaction it alweys forced upon players who don't want controll his action nor deciosion for him All male choise killed this game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well chekked from my lastest save that the game end abrutly after talkated to mom that did not show up/did ditched family dinner and the game end there? The fuck?

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
c.mork, I am confusion, what is this dude talking about, is it multiple protag? Or, my new most hated type of game, the pussy-ass DEVs washing their hands of controversial situations and having the player decide how NPCs react, or if they go along with non MC scenes?

I had this game on my watchlist for the longest time and wanted to try it with the next update, but I'd rather not get annoyed in my limited time. :HideThePain:

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
c.mork, I am confusion, what is this dude talking about, is it multiple protag? Or, my new most hated type of game, the pussy-ass DEVs washing their hands of controversial situations and having the player decide how NPCs react, or if they go along with non MC scenes?

I had this game on my watchlist for the longest time and wanted to try it with the next update, but I'd rather not get annoyed in my limited time. :HideThePain:
it's not multiple protag confirmed by the dev on discord

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

jeff-goldblum-how-dare-you-speak-to-me.gif
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Dunno if this is because of the path i'm in, but there's virtually no content for this update
Same.

There is significant (but mild) content for several paths that I don't remember / didn't want to opt out of.

Probably needs a gallery or gallery mod to be able to enjoy future updates.

Reactions: alex2006

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yeah ... just a lot of talking about icecream and dinner traditions. And then it just ends...

capatm95

Jun 1, 2022
I love this game so far <3 hopefully she will not just turn into a mindless bitch. Give us the choice please <333

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes