VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
nice i am digging this shit the MC gets to corrupt others to a certain degree i like that normally it is the MC who needs the damn corrupting but in this case it a a bit of both

Reactions: afterlights

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
This was a good update. I'm hoping the players will be able to have a choice to make rose jealous too. Rose was getting the mc real riled up and jealous. I liked it but I'd personally like to see what a riled up and jealous rose would be like. The mc and rose make a really nice pair though.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Made a quick WT Mod for the game, mostly it's showing the points or variables you can get in choices.

===============================================================
Info April 30, 2023:
After a quick check the old game parts are (again) quite redone/reworked, you get different
game points/variables for the choices again. I assume a new game start is therefore recommended.

I would have to restart my Mod because of these changes. But since it wasn't really downloaded often
I better stop this Mod now.
===============================================================

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just asking. No intention of working on this mod?

Reactions: bcool

Rylous

Dec 8, 2019

Hey everyone! This is the final update before v0.7 and also before Lydia starts her university journey. I'm excited to share that this update is the spiciest and biggest one yet! During one of my playtests of Rose's night with Lydia, I sat and read it on my normal pace and it took me a solid 50 minutes to read through the entire night while deliberately avoiding any interactions with Bob. So, if you're a completionist, you can expect over an hour and a half of content to enjoy. And don't get me started on how intense the work on KatyaxLydia has been. What initially started with around 50 renders has now grown to over 150. The only thing left is to create and render some final scenes with Bob since he also had some action in this update.

I can't provide an exact release date, as I've struggled with meeting deadlines in the past and I know I'll fail to meet another deadline. However, as always, v0.7 will be released first for Sapphire tier+ patrons, followed by the Amethyst tier a week later.

Now, as for the v0.8, if you're playing Rose's path, get ready for the first major decision in Black Diamond. Needless to say, the other paths will also have significant decisions that will shape the course of the entire game. These choices will slow down the development process, but it's important to me that the game reflects your decisions and that when you decide to pursue someone, you experience a different story all-together. I hope you won't hate me for this. But, know that I strive to include as much sexual content as possible in each update. Sometimes the story needs to progress in different ways and I want players to have the option of experiencing the game without being forced into sexual interactions between Lydia and other characters.
Thank you all for your patience and your encouraging messages last month. Occasionally, I go back and read all your messages from the beginning because this game isn't just about me but about you as well.

Oh, and here are some sneak peaks:

View attachment 2670252 View attachment 2670253 View attachment 2670254 View attachment 2670255 View attachment 2670256 View attachment 2670257 View attachment 2670259
how do you get this scene with Bob in his shorts?

Reactions: homejorz

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Just asking. No intention of working on this mod?
Unfortunately no. I tried to update the Mod in the first game releases, but I had to stop that. Every game update changes the old game content (I already had to restart my Mod 3-4 times because of that).

Well, I checked. But even in this new v0.7 quite some of the old choices are changed again, going back to the Logan scenes after the train ride. I would have to restart again...

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Unfortunately no. I tried to update the Mod in the first game releases, but I had to stop that. Every game update changes the old game content (I already had to restart my Mod 3-4 times because of that).

Well, I checked. But even in this new v0.7 quite some of the old choices are changed again, going back to the Logan scenes after the train ride. I would have to restart again...
too bad. but i understand. thanks.

would you be interested if game ever stabilises in future. feels like one of those games that needs a mod

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
too bad. but i understand. thanks.

would you be interested if game ever stabilises in future. feels like one of those games that needs a mod
If I may add a suggestion, a PDF walkthrough would be of great help waiting for the mod...

Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
If I may add a suggestion, a PDF walkthrough would be of great help waiting for the mod...
would be nice but some one else needs to do it. KoGa doesn't do WT & most of the trustworthy creators of WT have backed out.

• Sad
Reactions: bcool

kweeks1

Aug 1, 2020
Renders are great, the dialog is pretty good, the story is good but the sex is really slow, you get to the point like we will see sex and it gets interrupted. I thought I might join the Patreon on it but its higher than most, but with slow start I'll probably wait.

Reactions: moovigym

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 2956032
Anyone knows how to get this scene. I play lesbian route only but never got this. I did get rose scene so i am guessing i did make right choices.
Don't agree to Rose sleepover, just tell her that you let her know the answer later, you will then stay home have dinner with Edward and when her mother arrives late at night you tell her that she owes you a dinner, the mother will then walk off and be in your room as long as you had her sleep with you the night before

Last edited:
Reactions: Vanillafudge

drghfdhdfg

Sep 21, 2023
Don't agree to Rose sleepover, just tell her that you let her know the answer later, you will then stay home have dinner with Edward and when her mother arrives late at night you tell her that she owes you a dinner, the mother will then walk off and be in your room as long as you had her sleep with you the night before
fuck. i cant say no to rose she is so sweet but love katya too. guess gonna wait other updates to get mom .

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
fuck. i cant say no to rose she is so sweet but love katya too. guess gonna wait other updates to get mom .
Do a different save, that's what I am doing, Rose path last night was amazing and funny has hell, but also had a save where I said I give the answer later for the sleepover, best way is to make a different save so you have one with Rose and one with her mother

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Hopefully these save files will help some of you, both routes are lesbian path routes, hope it helps someone (y)also, these start from the start of 7f update

4-1-LT1save file save is for Lydia with Katya path where Lydia did not have sleepover with Rose

If you have no save files on page 4, just simply place it within your game save folder

5-1-LT1save is for Rose and Lydia sleepover full path, just remember to tell Bob that he is cool and leave

If you have no save files on page 5, just simply place it within your game save folder

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes