VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

skrusher

May 11, 2019
After this mod became abandoned, I started using this Universal Mod for this game. It is a load a help, and figured, maybe you might be interested in it too. Also use it MANY other Ren'Py games on here too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2023-04-07-zlzk.143528/#post-9808527
Nice mod. There is also the Universal Ren'Py Mod that shows hidden choices and the split paths. I've been using it for a while now in every game instead of the WT mods.

Reactions: JenMistress

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Nice mod. There is also the Universal Ren'Py Mod that shows hidden choices and the split paths. I've been using it for a while now in every game instead of the WT mods.
Yeah, I use that one as well, mostly use it if something that other Universal mod isn't picking up any split choices. Kinda a good one two punch if you will.

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
dude can you send your save here o cant reach bob scene:confused:
Dude lol, never been called that till now, :ROFLMAO: but, yeah dude lol, this is the save file for Bobs path, it is from begining of 7f update

Just remember to select "I Know More That You Think" option

Anyone else that wants to know how to get to Bobs path, you have to willingly give Logan (from train in beginning) a handjob

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
Hmm weird decision and not really correlated
I had to replay the path to get the save file for the other poster as I only had the end of update saved, this is the only path with Logan on, I tried refusing and then handjob, did not get Bobs path, after replying again with willingly give him the handjob I got Bobs path, same path where Logan gives Lydia his number
screenshot0013.png
screenshot0012.png

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That tells more about them than about the dev. That's also why WT mods are so popular.
Except it's on the dev for introducing the path in the first place. If Deus wasn't willing to even put in a Bob path, we wouldn't even have had the delays we've had. One of the main reasons I don't like the Dylan route in AWAM is just that his events are more often than not twice the render size of others, just because of the MC's inner monologues failing to reconcile why she's doing what she's doing.

I think one of the most telling things was the reboot of Free Pass. The dev received a whole bunch of hate for not having a male protag. So she rebooted the game with the option of a male protag, but got no additional supporters in doing so. In fact the backlash of introducing a male protag was so great with her supporters at the time she was pretty much forced to do a second reboot to go remove him.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Except it's on the dev for introducing the path in the first place. If Deus wasn't willing to even put in a Bob path, we wouldn't even have had the delays we've had. One of the main reasons I don't like the Dylan route in AWAM is just that his events are more often than not twice the render size of others, just because of the MC's inner monologues failing to reconcile why she's doing what she's doing.

I think one of the most telling things was the reboot of Free Pass. The dev received a whole bunch of hate for not having a male protag. So she rebooted the game with the option of a male protag, but got no additional supporters in doing so. In fact the backlash of introducing a male protag was so great with her supporters at the time she was pretty much forced to do a second reboot to go remove him.
So it's deus fault for not making the game exactly how you want :WaitWhat:. You've made two posts about straight content already. We get it dude, you hate straight content so either accept how the game is or move on. Don't turn this into another awam thread.

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Thank you for sharing it. She is a really very beautiful diamond.:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I checked in, so here's a much-needed update. First things first, a warm welcome and a huge thanks to all of you for supporting me. I genuinely hope I can live up to your expectations.

Let's dive into the progress since v0.7f. I've organized everything based on love interests so you can easily find the info you're most interested in. But before we get into that, I want to share a decision I've made. In the upcoming update, I aim to progress two entire in-game days. This wasn't an easy call, but after some insightful conversations with you, I've realized that many paths lack progression. I won't commit to a specific release date, but I'll be giving you weekly reports to keep you in the loop and offer sneak peeks.

Now, onto the love interests:

Bob: Good news for Bob's followers! His scene with Lydia is complete and will be featured in v0.8. It was a bit tricky on the coding side, but I also took the opportunity to rework their dialogue and add some extra scenes. Expect custom poses, especially hand poses, as Lydia explores a man's body for the first time.

Rose: Rose's path left off on a cliffhanger, and the next day promises to be the most significant interaction yet. I've written 80% of their dialogues, and it's a rollercoaster of emotions with wholesome moments, goofiness, and sexual tension. However, it won't end in sex just yet. Their path is meant to be a romantic journey, and I'm dedicated to unfolding their story in that way.

Edward: Not much happening with Edward in the next update. You'll be able to gather points with the right choices, and their sexual relationship will naturally develop as Lydia becomes more caring and takes initiative.

Katya: Currently working on the day after Katya and Lydia spent their second night together. Expect some morning bonding and goofing around before Katya heads off to work. For those curious, if you initially chose Rose's path and want to switch to Katya, it's possible, though a bit challenging.

Logan: Unfortunately, Logan won't be present in v0.8. The complexity of his next interaction with Lydia makes it almost an entire update on its own. I've done the math, and fitting it in without delaying the release is impossible. Rushing their scenes would feel unnatural, especially considering the significant decision Lydia has to make.

Alexander: His date with Lydia is scheduled for Thursday evening in-game. I've started on a small part of it, but there's much more to come. Writing for Alexander is a challenge, especially when it comes to dialogue-based choices. There are lots of points to be earned here, revealing why Lydia decided to date him. Is it the money, his charm, or maybe something else? Your choice, of course.

Genevieve, Mia, Madison: They won't make an appearance until later in the story.

I've kept this update as concise as possible to avoid spoilers. Most paths won't feature much sexual content in this update. Story and buildup remain my top priorities, and I won't compromise for quick, cheap sex scenes. As always, I'm looking forward to your messages, feedback, and criticism. Even a simple like on my posts lets me know we're on the same page. Thank you again for your unwavering support!

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021

Rose: Rose's path left off on a cliffhanger, and the next day promises to be the most significant interaction yet. I've written 80% of their dialogues, and it's a rollercoaster of emotions with wholesome moments, goofiness, and sexual tension. However, it won't end in sex just yet. Their path is meant to be a romantic journey, and I'm dedicated to unfolding their story in that way.
A lovely and funny path. :love:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
No changelog and only a handfull of tags. Is there anything more to the game than said tags? Seems pretty empty for 0.7 but again, no changelog...

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Hello everyone, it's been a while since my last status report, mainly because there hasn't been much to update you on, and I didn't want to bother you with minor changes. But now that I've got some news to share, let's dive right in.
Bob: 235/235 renders done. Completed, awaiting the release of v0.8.

Rose: 382/???? renders done. Their interaction is shaping up well. I'd estimate I'm around 50% done with it. However, reaching the halfway point doesn't necessarily mean the final renders will be twice the current count—it could be less or more. Moving forward, I believe I've successfully captured the sexual tension between her and Lydia. I've incorporated various angles and added a lot of spice, and I think you're going to enjoy it.

Edward: 0/??? renders done. The writing for this interaction is wrapped up. Last time I said I couldn't envision how to direct their time together. So, I sat down and mapped out their movements in the room from a top-down view. This helped me visualize the progression from a casual atmosphere to a more intimate one. Maintaining a delicate balance and preventing things from escalating was challenging. Lydia and Edward share a close relationship, so intensifying their connection without crossing any boundaries required extra caution.
For players on Rose's path, Edward is automatically avoided, but this doesn't necessarily strain his relationship with Lydia. You can always return to his path, skipping only this specific event. If you're not on Rose's or Edward's path, you'll have a simple choice to avoid him. However, be cautious—Lydia's avoidance of her *ahem* guardians comes with consequences. The more she avoids them, the more strained her relationships become, leading to dire consequences. I'll delve deeper into this someday. Additionally, as mentioned earlier, I tweaked his skin tone to address the issue of him appearing too orangy when warm lighting is used.

Katya: 0/??? renders done. No progress has been made; please refer to previous status reports. The only change made was a slight adjustment to her skin tone. In the attached images, the left side shows the new tone, while the right side shows the old one. The first picture features cold lighting, while the second one has warm lighting. This change was done as she appeared too orangy when warm lighting was used, and it had been bothering me for a while.

Logan: Please refer to previous status reports.

Alexander: 0/??? renders done. I've wrapped up writing their date, and there may be a few tweaks here and there when I start creating the renders. Also, his skin tone has been tweaked. I'm thinking of changing his eyelashes as well, but I haven't come to a decision yet.

Genevieve, Mia, Madison: They won't make an appearance until later in the story.
Creating over 300 renders in a month has been quite productive so far. While it might not seem like significant progress, it's important to note that I'm working solo. Currently, the story is still in its early stages, which is not ideal, but I hope to form a team in the future to expedite the process so yeah, you're stuck with my slow ass for a while haha. Expect a few sneak peeks of Rose in the coming days. Thanks for reading, talk to y'all soon.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes