VN Ren'Py Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

yourbby

Sep 26, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Black Diamond [v0.5f] [Deus Actum]

Download Apk: Mixdrop, Pixeldrain

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Hi! Could you please update your android port?

Reactions: Bnshy and Slezkin

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Wow! Very hot. Daughter Corruption with hint of NTR Oyakodon and Alien!! mystery. Hope it doesn't delve into cuckoldry and too focused on lesbian paths.

There's not much corruption VN games. Lets see if it becomes one of the few FMC corruption VN.

Reactions: MAD6999

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
So there is only one which doesn't include mc?
The fmc is Lydia, her best friend is Rose, if you accept the sleep over and make lesbian advantage towards her leading up to the sleepover, you get to do many things with her

The mother scene, Lydia and her mother happens if she helps Lydia in the changing room and you allow her to sleep in your room as the mother and father are hating on each other

If you don't let the mother help you in the changing room then you have a lesbian scene with the shop assistant

Dec 15, 2023
The fmc is Lydia, her best friend is Rose, if you accept the sleep over and make lesbian advantage towards her leading up to the sleepover, you get to do many things with her

The mother scene, Lydia and her mother happens if she helps Lydia in the changing room and you allow her to sleep in your room as the mother and father are hating on each other

If you don't let the mother help you in the changing room then you have a lesbian scene with the shop assistant
Thanks

Reactions: SexyShelly
Dec 15, 2023

But the tags from the op are soooo outdated
Someone needs to do something about that

Reactions: SexyShelly

Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
This is a surprisingly underrated game(looking at views/ratings/likes). I know Fem mc games don't have much hype but looking at JOHN & AWAM hype you would assume there are more fem mc lovers. However, they might be hurt due to AWAM & JOHN devs and their release schedules.

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
This is a surprisingly underrated game(looking at views/ratings/likes). I know Fem mc games don't have much hype but looking at JOHN & AWAM hype you would assume there are more fem mc lovers. However, they might be hurt due to AWAM & JOHN devs and their release schedules.
Yeah I assume ppl are getting burnt too much. Hopefully the dev keeps it up I really like this game.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

NO NO NO , Sharing is NOT allowed here. :cry: :cry::devilish:;)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes