4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Reactions: msleomac

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
How do you get the scene with Bob in this update?
Sleepover with rose and (if your on a male route) investigate the noise, talk to Bob, he will talk about his dating profile,(if your on the right path 4 options will show up) choose he is a cool person or the last 4th option, then choose you know more about sex than he thinks, he will then touch you and you will have a scene before he goes on his date

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JoSolo

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
how do you get this scene with Bob in his shorts?
Sleepover with rose and (if your on a male route) investigate the noise, talk to Bob, he will talk about his dating profile,(if your on the right path 4 options will show up) choose he is a cool person or the last 4th option, then choose you know more about sex than he thinks, he will then touch you and you will have a scene before he goes on his date

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Is this game dominated by lesbian content? My game ended right after dinner with dad. I waited a long time for the update and played for less than 1 minute.

Reactions: Priappus

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Is this game dominated by lesbian content? My game ended right after dinner with dad. I waited a long time for the update and played for less than 1 minute.
yes, both paths in the update is lesbian and one with Bob path, if you stayed at Rose for the sleepover

• Angry
Reactions: Losersriot

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
I've read comments praising the renders but the writing also deserve praise, especially the interactions between MC and best friend. The banter, the teasing, the 'awkward' sexual moments. I like how well written it is, feels natural.

Hot 'n Spicy

Aug 23, 2021
It's a waste of time, Mc is totally lesbian path. it's not my type of game.
Wrong! There a lot of paths, up to you to discover them. Personnaly I made 4 saves and found paths with Bob, Logan, Alexander!... Next update promise to be hot :sneaky:

Anaskm07

Mar 14, 2020

dude can you send your save here o cant reach bob scene:confused:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm finding it sad and disappointing that what originally attracted me to this game was the complete lack of a son character. From my experience supporting over the years games like Glamour and AWAM, this started with potential and a refreshing change of pace.

My issues with son characters in games is that they are rather popular and tend to take center stage, and overwhelm those that might not seek that particular kink.

I was a supporter of Glamour for a while, but was forced out when the son incest harem character Max took over the female protag Kate route.

While I still consider myself a supporter of AWAM, that is also starting to wane with the dev focussing on the son incest harem character at the expense of the female protag I play and enjoy.

My concern with this, and why I've had to reduce my financial support, is that while there's no son character, it's only been replaced by father figures. There is absolutely no in-character reason whatsoever for Lyds to pursue either Edward or Bob. Those routes are idiotic. Yet updates are delayed because of them. And those that enjoy the routes can't even work out how to reach the scenes. Double barrel reasons their routes should be outright removed.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
After this mod became abandoned, I started using this Universal Mod for this game. It is a load a help, and figured, maybe you might be interested in it too. Also use it MANY other Ren'Py games on here too.

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-choice-descriptor-2023-04-07-zlzk.143528/#post-9808527
Nice mod. There is also the Universal Ren'Py Mod that shows hidden choices and the split paths. I've been using it for a while now in every game instead of the WT mods.

Reactions: JenMistress
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes