VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I like everything about Rose and her character throughout the sleepover,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's the brilliance of Deus' writing in the sleepover scene. I interpreted it in a completely different way. In what I thought Deus couldn't expand anymore, he managed to give more depth in Lydia's personality in just one scene, illustrating how her tendency to overthink and overanalyze everything is preventing her from grasping the complexity and impossible to solve feeling of love. Rose's path is a romantic path after all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigDdave1999

Apr 30, 2020
found this game from someones signature, so glad i did its brilliant, does anyone know when the next update is expected?

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Hmmmm how the progression of the game so far…?:unsure:
Depends on what you are looking for ?!

There is not much sexual content right now ( there is a hj if you are going the slut bambi mode or some light kissing and petting in the lesbian route).

If it's about how active the dev is at the moment, than i can tell you the last update on patreon was at the end of June.
Last active response on Discord was around a week ago - so yeah game is still going ! (y)

Also if you have questions about the game and how it will continue just join the discord, cause DeusActum is not afraid to interact with the players.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know what going on with the update 0.7f? The dev originally said it would be out in July..

Reactions: Iraiva

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Does anyone know what going on with the update 0.7f? The dev originally said it would be out in July..
7f is not finished yet, there is no update on their patreon as of yet since July 15th, 7b was released to patreon but there has been no public release yet for 7b

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
7f is not finished yet, there is no update on their patreon as of yet since July 15th, 7b was released to patreon but there has been no public release yet for 7b
Well i know 0.7f isn't released yet, they said it would be released in July so i was just asking if anyone heard any new information..

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes