VN Ren'Py Abandoned Black Diamond [v0.7f] [Deus Actum]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
The dev said the update would be released months ago.. then he also said a portion of the update would be released on the 15th August.. so asking him anything is a waste of time.
Agree. Just keep the game on your watch list. If an update comes out great. If not, oh well.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
This game really is a diamond in the rough. Hopefulle an update will be released when the Dev is ready. absolutely worth the wait :love:
Don't get me wrong for what he put out yea but it has been over a year since his last game update and he keeps piling on the excuses just wish he would hand over everything he has on the game to someone who will see his story to completion

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
Don't get me wrong for what he put out yea but it has been over a year since his last game update and he keeps piling on the excuses just wish he would hand over everything he has on the game to someone who will see his story to completion
I wanted this one to succeed and supported for quite some time, it just doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Its sad.

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
And what will "handing over the game" accomplish exactly? The whole point is for DA to finish the game because he's the only one who can write with the unique flair that's already been established. If someone else takes over, the entire game experience would change dramatically, essentially turning it into a different game. It's like a band releasing 10 albums with the same singer and then suddenly changing vocalists, it just wouldn't be the same. All you spamming the thread every month saying the same shit, I say just move on to a different game already ffs.

Reactions: Udayana

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
And what will "handing over the game" accomplish exactly? The whole point is for DA to finish the game because he's the only one who can write with the unique flair that's already been established. If someone else takes over, the entire game experience would change dramatically, essentially turning it into a different game. It's like a band releasing 10 albums with the same singer and then suddenly changing vocalists, it just wouldn't be the same. All you spamming the thread every month saying the same shit, I say just move on to a different game already ffs.
I meant more in the sense of keep writing but just let someone else produce the game as he has already admitted he sucks at coding

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I meant more in the sense of keep writing but just let someone else produce the game as he has already admitted he sucks at coding
Even if he stepped down, who in their right mind would take charge of a half-dead, non-profit, female protag adult game? AFAIK no skilled coder or 3D artist would work for free, and with the limited income the game generates it's impossible to hire anyone. This is true for most indie adult developers and for that reason is why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and hoping he'll come back one day. The situation is what it is and unless something major happens it's not going to change so just move on like you said you would.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Even if he stepped down, who in their right mind would take charge of a half-dead, non-profit, female protag adult game? AFAIK no skilled coder or 3D artist would work for free, and with the limited income the game generates it's impossible to hire anyone. This is true for most indie adult developers and for that reason is why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and hoping he'll come back one day. The situation is what it is and unless something major happens it's not going to change so just move on like you said you would.
I never once said that so please do me a favor and don't put words in my mouth tyvm. As for the dev I have heard this isn't his first game he started making and abandoned just to go make comics which says a lot about the guy like he takes supporters of games like this money and doesn't put back into the game but throws into comics

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
I never once said that so please do me a favor and don't put words in my mouth tyvm. As for the dev I have heard this isn't his first game he started making and abandoned just to go make comics which says a lot about the guy like he takes supporters of games like this money and doesn't put back into the game but throws into comics
You keep making demands without any thought to the logistics behind them. Months ago, people already explained why it’s not feasible, yet here you are demanding the same thing again and all I'm doing is trying to explain how things work in the indie adult games industry. And to make matters worse, after all this time of busting our balls in this thread, you went to discord, threw a childish tantrum, bullied and threatened the dev, and mocked other discord members even though DA has done nothing to you. And all these accusations you based them on some fucking RUMOR you heard online?!?! Seriously dude, how dense are you? Either put your money where your mouth is and show proof or gtfo with your bullshit accusations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
You keep making demands without any thought to the logistics behind them. Months ago, people already explained why it’s not feasible, yet here you are demanding the same thing again and all I'm doing is trying to explain how things work in the indie adult games industry. And to make matters worse, after all this time of busting our balls in this thread, you went to discord, threw a childish tantrum, bullied and threatened the dev, and mocked other discord members even though DA has done nothing to you. And all these accusations you based them on some fucking RUMOR you heard online?!?! Seriously dude, how dense are you? Either put your money where your mouth is and show proof or gtfo with your bullshit accusations.

Lol idk who that is but not me I left his discord lol

JustAUser89

Jun 11, 2018
Lol idk who that is but not me I left his discord lol
Sure, it's totally a coincidence that on 8/25, right after your Discord rant, you came here and posted a nearly identical comment just minutes later, not once, but twice. Anyway, I don't expect you to admit it, since that would require being the bigger person. But at least show some respect for those of us who are invested in this game and will continue to be.

And to make it even more obvious, when no one was paying attention to the comics, you kept bringing them up at every possible opportunity.

DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Sure, it's totally a coincidence that on 8/25, right after your Discord rant, you came here and posted a nearly identical comment just minutes later, not once, but twice. Anyway, I don't expect you to admit it, since that would require being the bigger person. But at least show some respect for those of us who are invested in this game and will continue to be.

And to make it even more obvious, when no one was paying attention to the comics, you kept bringing them up at every possible opportunity.

How cute so I can read a discord before leaving it doesn't make me that person on discord and newsflash the guy posting on discord isn't that far off but hey you do you as you seem quite convinced but then again I can see how you would think that but your ego just won't let you be wrong tata

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes