3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Btw, is there a way to get rid of the werewolf violated stacks ?
Not yet. There will be a way by the end of the Werewolf content though.

Also, how do you get the star gazer title ?
You need to get a Star Gazer score of 100 or more. Each <Crude> Chart you make gives +1, <Good> Charts give +3 and <Perfect> Charts give +5.

What's the difference between being the main author of the thesis or assistant (is the astronomy thesis item better this way ?) ?
Main Author Thesis weapon is slightly better as it gives +10 to WP. However, Aria will always hold it against you, so you will have a penalty to any Persuasion/Seduction/Haggle skills with her. Though she will be more likely to give you a Footjob.

Is it me or Aria loses 3 affection every day ? Hard to grind it this way, with only 1 gift/day. Is it because of the grudge ?
She will lose 3 Affection per day, down to a minimum of 19 if you are Lovers and 29 if she is your Wife if you haven't fucked her in over 5 days, she will think you are neglecting her.

Reactions: Croaa

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
What happens if I give the berserker the mushrooms he asks for, that I get as a reward?
and that gives the title star gazer and by the way there is some merchant who comes black feathers is that I lack that to continue to get the title

Last edited:

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Wait why is she still sleeping ??
1622734328416.png

EDIT : she's now been sleeping for 2 days straight
EDIT2 : she woke up on the 3rd day yay

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
What happens if I give the berserker the mushrooms he asks for, that I get as a reward?
He passes out from overdose and if you have a rope you can take him prisoner and donate him to the Goblins as a slave.

EDIT : she's now been sleeping for 2 days straight
EDIT2 : she woke up on the 3rd day yay
I have seen this bug reported before and I thought I had fixed it...

What did you do before she got stuck in sleep mode? Like, did you read her books, interact with anything?

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
He passes out from overdose and if you have a rope you can take him prisoner and donate him to the Goblins as a slave.

What did you do before she got stuck in sleep mode? Like, did you read her books, interact with anything?
thanks for replying and for the good work you are doing by the way, what plans do you have for the next update? I'm curious XD

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018

I didn't download 1.0.7 yet, should be the reason why

EDIT : I noticed you don't lose any VP or WP when working if Aria goes searching for ingredients (in 1.0.7a)

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
I didn't download 1.0.7 yet, should be the reason why
Yes, that could be the reason. I don't recall exactly when I fixed it but I think it was about 2 months ago.

and by the way there is some merchant who comes black feathers is that I lack that to continue to get the title
I'm not 100% sure what you mean here! But if you're asking if there is a Merchant that sells Black Feathers than no, those are only found on the forest floor as drops.

thanks for replying and for the good work you are doing by the way, what plans do you have for the next update? I'm curious XD
Thank you! Next update is probably going to be the Werewolf Gangbang scene and maybe the player victory scene against a Werewolf. Depending on how much time it takes I may include T2 crafting recipes for weapons and Armour and rebalance the existing T1 ones.

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
Is there a rare loot on werewolves (like the werebats' ear clip) ?

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Is there a rare loot on werewolves (like the werebats' ear clip) ?
There is, it's a Werewolf Bangle... though now that you reminded me, it seems I have forgotten to remove the Christmas Hat Werewolves as well... so they drop Santa Hats instead of Bangle atm.

Reactions: Croaa

Croaa

Dec 15, 2018
There is, it's a Werewolf Bangle... though now that you reminded me, it seems I have forgotten to remove the Christmas Hat Werewolves as well... so they drop Santa Hats instead of Bangle atm.
What's the drop rate ? I've killed around 50 werewolves in 1.0.7a and still didn't got a hat

EDIT : ok it's fine got it
Is there also a rare item on slimes ?

Last edited:

popolice

Apr 20, 2018
I don't think the game deserves the 3-star rating it has, I'd give it more of a 4-star rating. I think with more content added and QoL fixes it could easily hit 5.

Also what gifts can I give my child I've tried a lot of things and none work

gimmedatgame

Oct 1, 2018
I don't think the game deserves the 3-star rating it has, I'd give it more of a 4-star rating. I think with more content added and QoL fixes it could easily hit 5.

I don't like giving it a 3-star rating as it has a lot of nice things going for it, but the current issues I have with the game simply hamper my enjoyment of the game to the point that it feels fair. With the major importance of initial stat choices on the rest of the game due to how much time it takes to improve your stats I feel like I need to powergame to really get anything done. The crappy bed you get at the start preventing you from fully-recovering your energy, which inhibits how much progress you get done every day until you finally get to upgrade it, which is costly, makes me feel like I'm getting punished for making the wrong choices. Instead the game should just give you a 100% recovery bed and increase your energy pool when you upgrade it, then it feels like a reward instead of a replacement of something crappy. It's not difficulty but tedium by how time-consuming some tasks and the feeling of being punished for things outside of the player's control that make me feel like a 3* score is reasonable. if these issues were addressed it would easily become a 4* game to me, if not a 5*

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Any toys like Teddy Bears, Dolls, Plushies... the Footbag counts too and is likely the "cheapest" option.

Instead the game should just give you a 100% recovery bed and increase your energy pool when you upgrade it, then it feels like a reward instead of a replacement of something crappy.
I have been considering adding beds that give temporary stat buffs further in development. At the moment it's mostly the "Noble" background that gets hit hard by bad beds, but it's also the background that gives the most bonuses in the current game state.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
FeyRing; after seeing the oni scene (side note: that soundtrack be slappin' thoe) I must say that I think you've improved your art a lot compared to first artwork the game's gotten.
Which considering the timespan is pretty impressive (2 months short of an entire year I think)?

Out of curiosity, what takes longer to make, parallax mapping in RPGMaker or the scene artwork?

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeyRing

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
after seeing the oni scene (side note: that soundtrack be slappin' thoe) I must say that I think you've improved your art a lot compared to first artwork the game's gotten.
Thank you, I have started to spend more time on perfecting errors. One of the issues the initial art had was that I was trying to rush complete it to have some sort of release ready so the quality suffered from that aspect as well. I'll probably redraw the early art at some point, though likely not very soon.

And the sound track was a pretty lucky find, I thought it fitted perfectly xD

Which considering the timespan is pretty impressive (2 months short of an entire year I think)?
It's actually longer, I released this in 2019 initially.

Out of curiosity, what takes longer to make, parallax mapping in RPGMaker or the scene artwork?
Hmmm... it's hard to say exactly but I think they might take about the same time which is usually around 20-30 days. The map size does play a role too, as some maps are larger than others but I think on average it's about the same time.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
FeyRing Great game but bloated RPG mechanics. It can get overwhelming and even off putting with the amount of crafting and rpg stuff there is. Reminds me of Outward ( ) which did overwhelm me to the point I've put off playing the game till I find a co-op partner as the game has co-op.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes