3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...So after spending roughly 80 hours on the game (70 hours on my save+ reloads and otherwise lost time), I think I have finally advanced to the end game of the current Version... one thing I am not so sure about though is Aria.
I finished her Thesis together and gave her the credits before binding the book... opposite to Saffron she isn't straight telling me that I have done everything and she didn't call me her boyfriend or willingly had sex with me yet (only BJ and FJ).
She considers what to do next, but waiting for several days and helping in the shop doesn't change her reaction... I could manually change our relationship via the interaction menu, but I wonder if I would miss some Quest by doing so.

Also how do you aquire the titel "Oni Laid" and what does it actually grant? I am not sure I want to spend time on that title yet.
And by that note how many none skillmaster traits are there in the game?
I already unlocked the "Star Gazer", "Goblin Breeder" and "Terror Slayer"
...Right and how many Recipes are hidden in Aria's Library? (So far found the "Lotus Soup" and "Catalyst")

Last edited:

glosh

Sep 12, 2018
...So after spending roughly 80 hours on the game (70 hours on my save+ reloads and otherwise lost time), I think I have finally advanced to the end game of the current Version... one thing I am not so sure about though is Aria.
I finished her Thesis together and gave her the credits before binding the book... opposite to Saffron she isn't straight telling me that I have done everything and she didn't call me her boyfriend or willingly had sex with me yet (only BJ and FJ).
She considers what to do next, but waiting for several days and helping in the shop doesn't change her reaction... I could manually change our relationship via the interaction menu, but I wonder if I would miss some Quest by doing so.

Also how do you aquire the titel "Oni Laid" and what does it actually grant? I am not sure I want to spend time on that title yet.
...Right and how many Recipes are hidden in Aria's Library? (So far found the "Lotus Soup" and "Catalyst")
Well I've tried and you don't lose any mission oh the title
you need
with the onis
having managed to fuck them 20 perfectly
have more than 200 reputation
and here comes the complicated part to get the 6 pairs of panties from each of them, that is to say
the virgins the normal ones and the milf
they are achieved in a flash by giving them an oral with their panties on and selecting the options lick immediately and continue licking without making them take off their panties and good luck with that....

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
one thing I am not so sure about though is Aria.
Has she gone off and gave her presentation yet? Cause if so then her content is done for now. Also, she wont become you Girlfriend/Wife unless you ask her through changing your relationship status.

Oni Title you have to have 200+ Rep with Oni, 20+ Perfect Fucks with Oni, and have the following accessory items gifted to you: Oni Panties, Virgin Oni Panties, MILF Oni Panties, Sexy Oni Panties, Sexy Virgin Oni Panties and Sexy MILF Oni Panties. It gives +1 TGH and +10 Permanent Vitality Points.

There is a Lucky Clover... it's not a Title but finding it grants a permananet +1 Luck, it's a rare drop from Clover Plants and you can only ever find one.

There is also a Bookworm Title for reading 100 Books in Aria's shelves, it grants +1 INT and +5 WP.

I can't remember if there were more off the top of my head.

Not really a Recipe, but you can find a Magic Tome that teaches you the Water Sphere and Slip Stream Spells, you do need Lvl1 Ice Magic to learn them though.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This is an incredibly beautiful game. The mapping in this is absolute bonkers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeyRing

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Has she gone off and gave her presentation yet? Cause if so then her content is done for now. Also, she wont become you Girlfriend/Wife unless you ask her through changing your relationship status.
Thx yeah she already did, but asked me to find materials to bind the Thesis in a book after that step, which I already completed aswell... so good to know I don't have to worry about that part.
There is a Lucky Clover... it's not a Title but finding it grants a permananet +1 Luck, it's a rare drop from Clover Plants and you can only ever find one.
I didn't list that one as I don't see it as a title, but I unlocked that one aswell.
Good to know about the Bookworm one... gonna read up her library some more.
The Changelog mentions some title for surviving a lightning strike on the MC, but I could have sworn to have been hit before without any demerrit... was that one removed?
Not really a Recipe, but you can find a Magic Tome that teaches you the Water Sphere and Slip Stream Spells, you do need Lvl1 Ice Magic to learn them though.
The Books I found in her library:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also One more thing as I am sure this is a Bug... shouldn't the Diadem accesory for the 5 Gems be placed in the Headslot instead of the Accessoires slot?

Oh yeah...what use do Cute Sandals and Cute Bow have? I thought it's an accesory Item for the Girls to make them more distinctable, but there is no Option to Give them new Clothes

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
star gaze?
I don't have that title, how did I get it?
You need to make Star Charts and fill up a hidden counter
You need 100 Points:
Crude Star Chart +1, Good Star Chart +3 (I think) and Perfect Star Chart +5
The Title Grants +1 permanent Int and +3 to Astronomical checks, as in Star Charts and searching for the 2nd Ring world etc.

Reactions: FeyRing and glosh

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
The Changelog mentions some title for surviving a lightning strike on the MC, but I could have sworn to have been hit before without any demerrit... was that one removed?
It should still exist.

Also One more thing as I am sure this is a Bug... shouldn't the Diadem accesory for the 5 Gems be placed in the Headslot instead of the Accessoires slot?
Yes, this is getting fixed in the next release.

Oh yeah...what use do Cute Sandals and Cute Bow have? I thought it's an accesory Item for the Girls to make them more distinctable, but there is no Option to Give them new Clothes
You should be able to wear the Cute Bow yourself as well. The sandals will have a use as an equipment once you can recruit your kids into your party.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It should still exist.
Good to know than... gues I avoided the hit narrowly before than.
You should be able to wear the Cute Bow yourself as well. The sandals will have a use as an equipment once you can recruit your kids into your party.
OH... interesting... gues I'll spend more time and Items to educate my Tengu daughter now.
She already learned about Artificicate and Alchemy and maxed out the Int bar... still wanne see what might happen if I teach her Astronomy and common knowledge now... though the knowledge will have to wait until I got the Bookworm Trait. :geek:

Btw. I took the effort and dressed up every free roaming Goblin girl in the Village with Red Dresses and or Maid Uniforms and thought we might get a Title for an action like that aswell... something like "Designer" or "Missionary" or something like that... maybe grants a Bonus to social skills (like +1 to any Charisma ability and some stat Bonus).
Aria is likely happy that these Green Sluts are now wearing something decent ;)

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
Good to know than... gues I avoided the hit narrowly before than.
There will be a popup if it actually hits you, sometimes it just hits very close since it plays a large animation on a tile.

OH... interesting... gues I'll spend more time and Items to educate my Tengu daughter now.
She already learned about Artificicate and Alchemy and maxed out the Int bar... still wanne see what might happen if I teach her Astronomy and common knowledge now... though the knowledge will have to wait until I got the Bookworm Trait. :geek:
I havent actually incorporated any specific checks on what you teach her, the different options are mostly there for players with specific specialties to get the most increase to her progress bar.

Btw. I took the effort and dressed up every free roaming Goblin girl in the Village with Red Dresses and or Maid Uniforms and thought we might get a Title for an action like that aswell... something like "Designer" or "Missionary" or something like that... maybe grants a Bonus to social skills (like +1 to any Charisma ability and some stat Bonus).
Aria is likely happy that these Green Sluts are now wearing something decent ;)
To be honest I have't really though of that. I might add something like that at some point, though I wouldn't want to force the player to dress NPCs up (since they might prefer to have them naked). I will likely bind it to Clothes Gifted rather than tracking what they are wearing.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is also a Bookworm Title for reading 100 Books in Aria's shelves, it grants +1 INT and +5 WP.
To clarify this... is the counter supposed to go up simply by the action of "Study" in her library or only if you find an unique book from the previous mentioned list?
Because I just checked with an Saveeditor for the counter and it seems to raise simply by Studying (or in other words even if you don't focus on anything specific and gain craft exp).

Last edited:

FeyRing

Nov 17, 2019
To clarify this... is the counter supposed to go up simply by the action of "Study" in her library or only if you find an unique book from the previous mentioned list?
Because I just checked with an Saveeditor for the counter and it seems to raise simply by Studying (or in other words even if you don't focus on anything specific and gain craft exp).
That is correct, you get +1 every time you select the Option to Study.

__LOLZ1337__

Nov 6, 2018
Is there a discord or something for this game? I've been looking around on Itch.io and Patreon (linked in the OP), but I couldn't find anything. I hope I'm not just blind lol

Edit: Turns out I am completely blind and I didn't see the underlined option in the Patreon about section :confused:

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
Currius is it possible to make lapis pregnant in the beginning of the game?
could see a lot of game changing options depending on how a kid from her turned out later in the game xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Currius is it possible to make lapis pregnant in the beginning of the game?
could see a lot of game changing options depending on how a kid from her turned out later in the game xD
Considering that she isn't fully implemented that's unlikely... just check her diary to see what I mean

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Yo, it's been a while.
FeyRing I've been (very) annoyed by Lightning, which hardly ever strikes on the map... You can't realistically expect players to ever find a thunder crystal, much less being struck by lightning.

So, random advice of the day: here's a simple script I wrote that you could use.
PS: also, the hotkey binding needs be integrated in the regular, sortable item menu.

PPS: I forgot. I also edited the combo system. It was breaking when the 1st target dies (like, Equilibrium on Slimes). Now combos will search for the next target, if any is still alive:

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thx. From the Gemini Core, 25% - totally missed that. The sight must have been distracting :whistle:
My point remains valid. There's no reason nor advantage in calling events off-grid.
Well the game can be pretty RNG heavy, though there were discussions and request to add a lightning rod which could draw in lightnings.
And to be fair FeyRing did reduce some of the grind and RNG quiet a bit

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes