3.40 star(s) 29 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
the guy from what i read is trying to juggle irl stuff and making this. So he dose not have much time to make progress
And where did you acquire such information? Because the last sign of him being alive at all on Patreon is from June 2023.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Every single time someone says "its just a hoppy bros but no worries bros,I totally wont abandon it bros" then he is def going to abandon it at one point.Saw this coming.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Honestly, it was really long awaited declaration of KIA. People were snorting copium at insane rates hoping it's just gonna take like a week longer. It could have been something more but life is life.
This is mostly bc of the player base,who cant get it through their skulls to stop funding "kickstarters" that have resulted in 9 out of 10 being abandoned,scams or otherwise trainwrecks that shouldnt be finished.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
This is mostly bc of the player base,who cant get it through their skulls to stop funding "kickstarters" that have resulted in 9 out of 10 being abandoned,scams or otherwise trainwrecks that shouldnt be finished.
to be honest, its like a curse in every goblin related game

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, it was really long awaited declaration of KIA. People were snorting copium at insane rates hoping it's just gonna take like a week longer. It could have been something more but life is life.
I mean the author said it was a side project and didn't promise much in the ways of dates, until they did. This is different than, say, Waifu Academy where they flagrantly miss multiple dates for years on end and also lie about being a car accident (Or uh... Hero's Harem Guild was another one with constant date promises and no delivery).

Anyhow, game is dead, alas.

3.40 star(s) 29 Votes