Jun 24, 2020
I've been trying to find the motivation to crank out a VN for a while now, but always just end up giving up after about half an update's worth. But I'm very tempted to make a VN in this vein, even though it's not a kink I'm really into. Just to troll the -possibly majority of- idiots that can't wrap their head around the concept of raceplay.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I've been trying to find the motivation to crank out a VN for a while now, but always just end up giving up after about half an update's worth. But I'm very tempted to make a VN in this vein, even though it's not a kink I'm really into. Just to troll the -possibly majority of- idiots that can't wrap their head around the concept of raceplay.
Please go on and do that game...but promise to finish it...there are so many games like this started and abandoned...

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
It can help to have a partner to work with, in the same way that it helps to have an exercise partner as you both tend to pull the other to keep going and/or make days. Hell, I'll help you write it, PM me if you wanna talk about it.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
VN Ren'Py Abandoned Reparations [Ch. 3] [Jobeo]
VN Ren'Py Abandoned Moving to the Wrong Neighborhood [v1.0] [jessica 1222]
And 'Bully'...i think also by Jobeo but it was banned here to download becase of rge embryo scene....i think its still on itchi.o?

hailrake25

Nov 28, 2022
I can help you, write me your discord

Reactions: Swooosh

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
The concept of Raceplay is fine. The utterly atrocious writing is horrendous in his titles. No nuance at all, if you do decide to create a VN in a similar vein I hope you can write better than this. Seems like some shit an AI would produce trying to be edgy an failing.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The concept of Raceplay is fine. The utterly atrocious writing is horrendous in his titles. No nuance at all, if you do decide to create a VN in a similar vein I hope you can write better than this. Seems like some shit an AI would produce trying to be edgy an failing.
I agree, felt like I was being exposed to someone else's deep rooted personal anxieties.

Reminded me of Scorsese's cameo in Taxi Driver.
Guy had the good fortune of having a Hot Wife who loves black cock, but wanted to murder her. for it.
Like wanting to murder a kid for loving ice cream.

Screenshot 2024-03-30 at 16.53.06.png

Reactions: wildride69
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes