HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The author had quite beautiful female characters. Well, the H-scenes were not bad. Well, apart from all sorts of non-traditional relationships, not a fan of this. I didn't really understand the plot, but it was fun, stupidly but fun.)

Feb 12, 2021
i miss Jobeo's work; it's a real shame nobody else has picked up the torch n run with it (could do w/o the abortion n sissified cum-eating gay stuff). but BBC bulls turning queen-of-spade snowflakes into breeding stock while their husbands n boyfriends are forced 2 watch, along with getting their daughters in on the fun, n having breeding parties 4 them while their baby daddies watch, is a niche grossly under-represented.

spenk

May 4, 2018
i miss Jobeo's work; it's a real shame nobody else has picked up the torch n run with it (could do w/o the abortion n sissified cum-eating gay stuff). but BBC bulls turning queen-of-spade snowflakes into breeding stock while their husbands n boyfriends are forced 2 watch, along with getting their daughters in on the fun, n having breeding parties 4 them while their baby daddies watch, is a niche grossly under-represented.
Could be cuz most people do not like this niche at all ....

Daigo25thick

Jan 10, 2023
Black lives matter. Lmao. White fagots get cucked black get world domination its kinda wet fantasy for every rasist N g a geeez i kinda laugh so much. Thx for this game my dick feel whats disqust means. My pp say to me dude if ever try to that in real life i pick my stuff and leave you. Lol. I should confess my sin i fuckin bullied N in high school and damn his dick not big as Rumor say so Black guys also have small one thats makes us no different. Or in black order fantasy all black kids who born with small dick should get toss away from rock like in Sparta? Black lives my ass we are not different all human beings we all have blood and meat thats all. Get knife and stab white and black guys both have red blood so wtf i know no african guy who have brown skin so its kinda bullshit. And what about Asian guys? Just think about it make me scary what if Asian guys get crazy and start killing black people? Who can stop this? USA? I dont think so........That story kinda funny cuz straight up bullshit wet dream for BBC.

Feb 12, 2021
THIS NEEDED TO BE BUMPED, N A TALENTED, CREATIVE DEVELOPER GIVEN THE IDEA THIS NEEDS TO BE PICKED UP N CONTINUED, OR SAME TYPE OF GAME STARTED

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes