AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Jobeo Looking forward to the next chapter. There's a lot of potential in it. Dystopian fucked up society is interesting.

If you need ideas, encourage people to PM you with ideas. You can ask them to be as specific as you want. I know that there are people who do this either as a hobby or simply because they want to see their fetish animated.

Your job after that is making up/polishing dialogue and making all the pieces fit together.

illusionxxx

Jan 13, 2020
The scene beating up the girl with gloves and kicking her in the stomach is abolutely stupid and unnecessary.
It fits perfect every stereotype and prejudice.
Is that black mens dream ?
Imagine what would happen if the girl is black and the abuser is white ... imagine that outburst and complaints.
Scene is just violent and should be removed.
Great redpilling scene I dunno what you're talking about

Feb 12, 2021
Great redpilling scene I dunno what you're talking about
agreed!! once again, european/caucasian guy here, n as a fan of hurtcore, SEVERE bdsm, gore, rape, vore, etc (yeah, i'm sick, twisted, n fucked in the head...what else is new), along with @redstarstudios 2 games (Raptus n Forceur, both of which need to be a LOT longer IMO), i'm all outa fucks to give when it comes to race, stereotypes, etc, n couldn't care less about guys in games being black, white, yellow, brown, red, whatever.

it just gets me hard fantasizing about roughing up girls, n seeing them crying n screaming in pain...n as a huge fan of nubian queens n ebony princesses, black girls/women are the sexiest ones on the planet (LUV my new avatar pic btw, blasians are the best! :love:), but any ethnicity/color will do. and YES, there are plenty of games out there as well with white guy and (surprisingly) asian MCs who are also abusive towards girls, so all u PC-sensitive hippies GTF over yourselves...this is NOT a forum for PC debates ffs; just come here, download some shit that gets u off, fap to it, n move the fuck on. n if u don't like it, IGNORE IT...god-mother-fucking-dammit!!
377.jpg
Is Bully still ongoing anywhere else? I currently played chapter 5 but cant find imformations anywhere if it is abandoned or still ongoing...
Jobeo c'mon bro, where u at?? we NEED updates on this, Bully (just w/o the whole fetus thing, that's just WAY too over-the-top), n Reparations...u know there's a ton of BBC queen-of-spades snowflakes lookin' for shit like this, along w/a lotta WASP types that enjoy the thought of watching/playing NTR n being cucked as well; they just can't admit it to themselves. u can leave out guys eating creampies, or snowballing girls tho...ain't gonna kink-shame, n nuthin' wrong w/bi guys being into that (n any guy that says otherwise, but loves watching 2 girls together is a total hypocrite), but most of us here aren't into that.

so, in the end, haters gonna hate, but don't hate the 'playa' or the game...nobody's forcing u to d/l n play these kinda games, so go smoke a blunt, eat a chocolate-chip cookie or some oreos, myob n move the fuck on ffs. can't we all just get along??
u-mad-bro.jpg

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes