Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
It would be very interesting to see more scenes with Izzy/Marlene/MC and scat. I also hope there will be a lot more of Marlena in chapter 3, as I already wrote to you, I think it’s worth revealing the topic with her breasts

Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So, where are we?

I've been looking at the Chapter pretty much every day. Trying to get back into the rhythm of development. I updated the second post in this thread with some counts. These are just me feeling things out. The unfortunate thing about taking breaks is that I really lose my edge with the renderer. At the end of a 3 month development cycle I'm a razor honed expert. Then I take a break and I have to learn a bunch again.

The ideas for content are definitely beginning to flow. When I first came back on the 10th I really had no idea what Chapter 3 could look like. The vision is still very cloudy but at least a few ideas are taking shape. Everything is setup very well going into Chapter 3, it's just a question of what to focus on.

So why haven't I announced Chapter 3 and taken the thread off hold? Announcing the development of a new Chapter is a big deal. It's committing to an incredible amount of work so I take it very seriously. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up if I can't follow through.

I hope there isn't going to be too much bestiality, but I understand some of your supporters like that. As long as it isn't central and I can disable it I'm good.
Ya I'm sure as with everything there would be people who like it and people who don't. That is probably why the game already has so many On/Off options.

One thought I had is that I should really make themed games like a game completely devoted to bestiality... but perhaps that would get a bit boring and "one note". With a variety of fetishes in the same game it does open up the options for content.

It would be very interesting to see more scenes with Izzy/Marlene/MC and scat. I also hope there will be a lot more of Marlena in chapter 3, as I already wrote to you, I think it’s worth revealing the topic with her breasts
Ahh yes, the backstory to Marlena's breast. What would help is if you guys share with ME your ideas on the backstory behind Marlena's breasts. Perhaps radioactive exposure at a nuclear plant like Chernobyl? Give me your ideas.

In terms of the scat content from Chapter 2 the reception is very interesting to me. Cause I was definitely thinking what a waste of time it was to produce all those renders. I figured no one would see them. But I was enjoying it and that's why it was such a big element.

Jun 5, 2019
Don't stop I need more of your great work love all what you do *-* Just a note, I think the character design in the previous game " Reparation " is more interesting except Marlena :love: all thnx

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Ahh yes, the backstory to Marlena's breast. What would help is if you guys share with ME your ideas on the backstory behind Marlena's breasts. Perhaps radioactive exposure at a nuclear plant like Chernobyl? Give me your ideas.
Experimental lactation serum with lasting side effects, and subsequent milking machine mishap, perhaps?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ustar and Jobeo

Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
So, where are we?

I've been looking at the Chapter pretty much every day. Trying to get back into the rhythm of development. I updated the second post in this thread with some counts. These are just me feeling things out. The unfortunate thing about taking breaks is that I really lose my edge with the renderer. At the end of a 3 month development cycle I'm a razor honed expert. Then I take a break and I have to learn a bunch again.

The ideas for content are definitely beginning to flow. When I first came back on the 10th I really had no idea what Chapter 3 could look like. The vision is still very cloudy but at least a few ideas are taking shape. Everything is setup very well going into Chapter 3, it's just a question of what to focus on.

So why haven't I announced Chapter 3 and taken the thread off hold? Announcing the development of a new Chapter is a big deal. It's committing to an incredible amount of work so I take it very seriously. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up if I can't follow through.

Ya I'm sure as with everything there would be people who like it and people who don't. That is probably why the game already has so many On/Off options.

One thought I had is that I should really make themed games like a game completely devoted to bestiality... but perhaps that would get a bit boring and "one note". With a variety of fetishes in the same game it does open up the options for content.

In terms of the scat content from Chapter 2 the reception is very interesting to me. Cause I was definitely thinking what a waste of time it was to produce all those renders. I figured no one would see them. But I was enjoying it and that's why it was such a big element.
how about the fact that marlena had an abortion from her boyfriend many times in the later stages? That is why her breasts are so inflamed, she is ready to feed her milk, but there is no one to drink her milk and from this she became inflamed? In general, I would not like such a banal explanation as radiation or serum!) Once again, I note that her breasts are beautiful) Perhaps she will have breast inflammation with pus and this pus will be drunk by white beta boys as the greatest drink?) After all, we have all already seen milk, but no inflamed and full of pus breasts)

Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
how about making a white boy (shot) in chapter 3 who falls in love with Marlene or Izzy and literally licks the ground for a drop of their attention? In Bully, I remember there was a guy who was in love with Tiffany and gave her gifts for the chance that she would shit in his mouth. By the way, Jobeo, didn't you think to add more bruises for the MC's mother, they really suit her!) Perhaps she will be systematically beaten?) The son who kisses the feet of a battered bbc mother is just wow. By the way, I remind you that it would be very cool if she still got pregnant from Benny and then he would not appear as a virgin, he has something to lose)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I must say i'm a bit confused about this game. Is it from the same Jobeo as Reparations and Bully? Everyone evolves, but i'm missing something in this game/vn. It does 'feel' different then those other ones.

sissysaskia

Apr 10, 2019
Hey. New here and wanted to say that I love this game! Was looking for something like this for long! Nice work!

Krilloku

Feb 17, 2018
Another supporter here.

I would love to see more incestual scat. Mother/Son, Sister/Brother & Mother/Daughter.

Keep up the great work. I've enjoyed everything so far. The things I don't... I skip. The great thing is that theres a bit of something for everyone here.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So... The King is back? Sorry I didn't see your post earlier. I had an post-it to make sure I come here ever week and I forgot last week. So glad you're back! :) Hope this masterpiece continues.
Not so fast guys we're still on hold and I have not started Chapter 3. I will definitely announce once that happens.

So for now put your sticky note back up and check back later.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I think he died
That or he did what he does with every game he tries gives up lol. He needs a writer or at least finish a story and not start a story that's the exact same story lol. Maybe dude should be making shorts instead then he can redu the same story with a beginning and end over and over.
you start a story web with a beginning and a planned end. then you fill in the middle I'm not sure he knows this.

• Angry
Reactions: karioka19
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes