Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Jobeo! Where are you? We miss you :)

Hello Friends!

Things are well here. I am very pleased with how Chapter 2 turned out. I think it was a massive success. All of the content was on point and all the mechanics were well received. It definitely achieved the vision I was trying to create.

Now that we're past the holidays it's time to reassess the path forward. Chapters 1 and 2 took months of work to produce, so now I think I will pause on developing Chapter 3. I will put the thread on-hold to make this clear. As always, I seem to return to game development when the time is right. It's a creative outlet for me and it's something I enjoy but it requires tremendous focus and incredible amounts of time.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2 and you will patiently await the return of the most legendary adult game creator to have ever been in existence! Better than all other game creators combined and multiplied by 1,000!!

Thanks

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Wow, i didn't expect that.. Bad news.. And sincerally this last Ch. 2 was a big delusion for me, and i'm a big fan of your games. I was confident about Ch. 3 :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Wow, i didn't expect that.. Bad news.. And sincerally this last Ch. 2 was a big delusion for me, and i'm a big fan of your games. I was confident about Ch. 3 :cry:
You should have. It's happened with his other games too

Lyve

Aug 6, 2021
Hello Friends!

Things are well here. I am very pleased with how Chapter 2 turned out. I think it was a massive success. All of the content was on point and all the mechanics were well received. It definitely achieved the vision I was trying to create.

Now that we're past the holidays it's time to reassess the path forward. Chapters 1 and 2 took months of work to produce, so now I think I will pause on developing Chapter 3. I will put the thread on-hold to make this clear. As always, I seem to return to game development when the time is right. It's a creative outlet for me and it's something I enjoy but it requires tremendous focus and incredible amounts of time.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2 and you will patiently await the return of the most legendary adult game creator to have ever been in existence! Better than all other game creators combined and multiplied by 1,000!!

Thanks
Smoking weed is wrong ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dunloprobert

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
Hello Friends!

Thanks
Don't worry, Jobeo! Your fanbase will be here for you. We'll sit and wait for your return. Thanks for everything you provide to us!

Vinnyboy

Dec 2, 2020
Jobeo must be giving the mods daily handjobs to be protected this much despite being the most divisive (more like despised) creator on the forum

Got my post removed ffs :KEK:
this was the first jobeo game i played, as i said in my review, i hated the game.

but I'm not aware, what did this guy do that was so bad for him to be so hated yet loved at the same time?

Proteus00

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 1465159

Overview:
The legendary game creator returns with a brand new masterpiece. Follow the life of a family living under the dystopian rule of the Black New World Order. 24/7 monitoring, forced drug injections, and black domination all await to tweak and tantalize the senses. Will this family be able to survive and thrive under the new world order? Only time will tell. Tune in for the latest and greatest adventure from the mind of Jobeo!
Thread Updated: 2021-12-18
Release Date: 2021-12-18
Developer: Jobeo F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2
Language: English
Other games: Reparations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID* UNOFFICIAL ANDROID (Compressed)*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thank you @cebs and @The_DD

View attachment 1465179 View attachment 1465180 View attachment 1465181 View attachment 1465182 View attachment 1465183 View attachment 1465184 View attachment 1465185
Black new world order? How is this not racist as fuck?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Hello Friends!

Thanks
Translation: Jobeo out of meth

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Black new world order? How is this not racist as fuck?
It's a fetish (See the Black World Order series by Anita Blackmann or Blacked World 1869/1969/2069 by MA Darkwood-Ryder. All of them are pretty garbage in one way or another, but the point remains.)

Where can I find link for CH1? Thank you for help!
Where I can find Chapter 1?
It's in the game. It's made up of Chapter 1 and Chapter 2, same will likely go for Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
Hello Friends!

Thanks
Most likely explanation: his NoFap time ended.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes