Mar 13, 2020
Ok you have a very interesting take on things. I cannot tell you what percentage of your guesses is correct.

You will have to see how things turn out after playing Chapter 2!
WOW i got cucked hard by the dev. The only thing i got right was the younger twin getting raped.

Reactions: Jobeo

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
well jobeo, i just played the story/game chapter 2 through for a second time and wow, just WOW :love: :love: :love:.
AWESOME chapter buddy.
good seeing TIFFANY AND BOBBY from BULLY making a cameo appearance, TIFFANY still looks hot after all this time ;););).
the IT'S IN YOUR DNA, IT'S PRIMEVAL scene was brilliantly done, but i almost skipped over it :eek:.
my fave scene(s) were the MARLENA training IZZIE scenes, IZZIE becoming a meth addict is a nice touch, especially as she degrades herself to get the meth hit she now needs, plus her becoming more evil with MARLENA'S guidance is a joy to see, her ballbusting GARRETT was great fun to watch, plus i enjoyed and cringed in equal measure at seeing the SOUNDING scene :devilish::devilish::devilish:.
WARDS monitor duty was hit and miss for me, a lot of scenes of empty rooms was dissapointing, but when there was someting to see it was ok, with some nice scenes like my before mentioned TIFFANY AND BOBBY scene, plus the couple breaking the rules.
i would like some more LAMONDRE, i like him, but felt he was under used this chapter, but not as much as QUAYLON, hopefully he will be more prominant in the next chapter as well with more conditioning for TRISH???
KARSYN & TRISH, well KARSYN is having fun, where-as TRISH is her victim, personally i hope you are setting KARSYN up for a mighty fall, but i guess time will tell?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
kink/fetish i would like to see. IZZIE torturing (ball burning.) and also whipping a secured BENTLEY with a cat-o-nine tails for some obscure reason that gives her the opportunity to do so, maybe with MARLENA'S help?:devilish::devilish::love::love::love::devilish::devilish:

Mar 13, 2020
well jobeo, i just played the story/game chapter 2 through for a second time and wow, just WOW :love: :love: :love:.
AWESOME chapter buddy.
good seeing TIFFANY AND BOBBY from BULLY making a cameo appearance, TIFFANY still looks hot after all this time ;););).
the IT'S IN YOUR DNA, IT'S PRIMEVAL scene was brilliantly done, but i almost skipped over it :eek:.
my fave scene(s) were the MARLENA training IZZIE scenes, IZZIE becoming a meth addict is a nice touch, especially as she degrades herself to get the meth hit she now needs, plus her becoming more evil with MARLENA'S guidance is a joy to see, her ballbusting GARRETT was great fun to watch, plus i enjoyed and cringed in equal measure at seeing the SOUNDING scene :devilish::devilish::devilish:.
WARDS monitor duty was hit and miss for me, a lot of scenes of empty rooms was dissapointing, but when there was someting to see it was ok, with some nice scenes like my before mentioned TIFFANY AND BOBBY scene, plus the couple breaking the rules.
i would like some more LAMONDRE, i like him, but felt he was under used this chapter, but not as much as QUAYLON, hopefully he will be more prominant in the next chapter as well with more conditioning for TRISH???
KARSYN & TRISH, well KARSYN is having fun, where-as TRISH is her victim, personally i hope you are setting KARSYN up for a mighty fall, but i guess time will tell?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
kink/fetish i would like to see. IZZIE torturing (ball burning.) and also whipping a secured BENTLEY with a cat-o-nine tails for some obscure reason that gives her the opportunity to do so, maybe with MARLENA'S help?:devilish::devilish::love::love::love::devilish::devilish:
Yeah ill second most of this, seeing Tiff was a nice touch (maybe we'll see Natalie in the next chapter?). I too skipped the Its in your DNA part to begin with, even the second part of it, i enjoyed the pregnancy bit aswell. I feel the line is wrong, it should be Primal, not primeval. Primal is instinct whereas the definition of primeval is early point in history.
The lack of BBC action doesnt bother me, it means hes learning to pace better. We got 4 scenes of IR sex and only one of them was this group of characters. I like the idea of Marlena dominating Izzie, it makes sense and creates an interesting relationship between them. I too want to see Izzie get a fetish for ballbusting/balltorture but i would prefer it to be more extreme. I would think if marlenas going to control her, she needs to become a Castratrix. Whether she does it slowly or quickly is dealers choice.
The lack of mom content was weird. Firstly the fact that you can drug her and rape her repeatedly to the point that shes dead and it becomes necro and game overs is...surprising. Secondly, even if you dont do that, shes not seen again until the end of the chapter?
Karsyn building a lesbian harem, i dont understand? She basically makes a deal with Ted (who btw is clearly Floyd Feylinn from Criminal Minds(he was a psychotic serial killing cannabal)) for in exchange of the house, basically offer Karina as a rape pet to him while hes banging Petunia the Pig (lol'd hard at that scene). I can only assume its for a big fall when the BNWO finds out about the house in future chapters.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Also, instead of those BNWO enforcers from the monitoring room murdering the white women, it'd be hot to see them convert them into devout BBC-hungry snowbunnies, instead.
Thanks for writing a complete feedback post!

In terms of the consequences for what he reports on the cameras.... I've definitely had the idea where you could evolve storylines with these people. So you would see them turn up again and again on the feeds. The only problem is the complexity and scope of the Chapter. I felt it was already getting out of control and only had so much time to devote to each piece.

One question which is not addressed in Chapter 2 is the consequence for not reporting. I am open to suggestions on this aspect. Your decision is tracked so the consequence could absolutely come out in any potential Chapter 3. I just don't know what that consequence should be.

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
I think a good opportunity for the discarded males once they have served their purpose would be to give them the option of being feminized in service of BNWO and accept their role in society as sissy's whose only purpose is to serve BBC and being dominated by women. Let them worship the feet of women and the cocks of black men. But maybe only the ones that already have feminine traits will get the opportunity.

Jobeo

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Thanks for writing a complete feedback post!

In terms of the consequences for what he reports on the cameras.... I've definitely had the idea where you could evolve storylines with these people. So you would see them turn up again and again on the feeds. The only problem is the complexity and scope of the Chapter. I felt it was already getting out of control and only had so much time to devote to each piece.

One question which is not addressed in Chapter 2 is the consequence for not reporting. I am open to suggestions on this aspect. Your decision is tracked so the consequence could absolutely come out in any potential Chapter 3. I just don't know what that consequence should be.
you could have a castration of a ball, then next time it happens the other ball followed with the third time resulting in the termination of his life???

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If Jobeo toned it down big time and simply made a more vanilla harem type game without all that extreme and controversial content... He could go very far as a developer. He is extremely talented with those renders. (Maybe even start over under a new name? He has built a certain reputation by now...)

No matter how kinky and open minded you are. Jobeo will find something offensive or off putting for you to put in his games. He is the Master of this, and nobody else is even close.

I am a big fan of free speech, and although I may not always like his content I support his right make and share his art.

I would love to see Jobeo go in another direction some time, perhaps after this game is done, real things in a bit and go for a bigger target audience.

Nov 22, 2021
I Now done download chapter 2! Thank you again! Jobeo you god))) Best NTR game! more more need make ntr games with only interracial blm content! Black lives matter! i white and russian virgin beta boy and support only BLM, White girls only for black big cocks!!!!!!!!!! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
Best NTR game? more more need make ntr games with only interracial plm content! Palestinian lives matter!
i jewish and israeli virgin beta boy and support only PLM, Jewish girls only for Palestinian big cocks!!!!!!!!!!
have must khazer milkers and Hilaal cheek ass tattoo, forward look to sequel
Palestinian New World Order (y) :love: :whistle:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
And may it be incredibly cool if Benny's mom gets pregnant and this Chekhov's gun goes off at the very end) Perhaps Marlene will be pregnant in Chapter 3?
Pregnancy is a challenge because it progresses so slowly. However, the introduction of Delaney opens the door for at least having pregnant sex scenes which is something I don't think I've ever rendered.

Please dont abandon this game
I'm not very good at ending games. I don't see any reason to do it. If I end it, I can't go back to it and ever make another Chapter. So I think all of my games will be abandoned in time... this seems very normal to me, but it seems to bother some people.

Where can I download ch 1 ?
The download links contain all the Chapters.

I hope Benny appreciates Marlene's shit and wants more)
This is an interesting one... I never really thought much about the followup to this. Would they discuss it? Could Benny have actually liked it? I'm not sure.

The dev are talented but in a twisted way. Maybe he destined to do this thing.
Thank you!

edit: hahah my god.... ahhaha
You did all this feedback as edits so I'm afraid most people missed all of it. But thanks for the feedback!

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Please provide feedback!

What did you like the best? Scene in the gym with muscle bbc fucking white girl and cuckold clean her when they finish. I really like that BBC and i hope to see him again.

Did you have an orgasm? If so, which scene was it to? No, no. And i wasn't close... I orgasm for 1st chapter multiple times in the scene where Marlene humiliates her boyfriend but in this update there isn't any dirty talking scene or good white boy humiliation scene. Only the gay scene but it's with 2 white boys and not with a BBC.

What do you want to see more of? femdom with dirty talk like Marlene's scene (and maybe some sph from Izzie to his boyfriend talking about BBC supremacy), more scenes with the BBC from the gym (cuckold scene for example), gay scenes with BBC get sucked or fuck white boys.

What do you think should happen in Chapter 3? I don't know because i
expected a Ch.2 totally different. And i hope that chapter 3 can put the game back on the promising path that chapter 1 started.

What kink/fetish do you think should be included which was missing? Foot fetish (white boys licking female feet while a BBC fuck her and/or foot cleaning after BBC cum over female feet).
Hi Jobeo, you know i'm a fan of your games but sincerally i'm really disappointed from this update. I add in red my answers.

Reactions: dunloprobert

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
This one is a strange one for me; on the one hand I don't care for raceplay (or the extreme stuff) but on the other, mind control/serum is a top one for me. Luckily I can turn off or fastforward through most of the stuff that kills the mood.

You could expand the drug/serum content for reward/consequences and tie it into existing content. For example, following the raceplay/bnwo theme, a reward could be an offer of increased dick size but the untold effect of being feminized (like the tranny towards the end of the chapter) while implanting desires to serve their overlords or being fucked in the ass etc etc. While on the opposite side with consequences, he could be forcefully injected with something to make him painfully aroused while locking him in a cage, or something to increase sensitivity/pain while enduring a ballbusting session (could eventually be done by his fully corrupted wife or his daughter).

There's a lot of potential in the injection aspect of the story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ephrian

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Not a bad game. Really leans into the fetish and you did a good job there. It is quite a bit extreme and ridiculous on some parts. Though, I think you did that on purpose because you want players to remember that this is just a game and not take the game seriously.

Your renders are really good. You ever think you'll do a more textbook NTR game? (i.e. normal story but if players make bad decision it leads to NTR routes?)

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Just played chapter two and you knocked it out of the park, it has many new and exciting scenes that could lead to newer stories, great work buddy
Thanks for that. I am very pleased with how the Chapter turned out I think it was perfect. Also, much more technically complex than anything I ever did before and the release went off without any issues. There is always a concern right after release someone will follow up saying "This is broken" or "The game crashed" etc but no issues at all.

yayyy chapter 2 is here!!
Please post your feedback. Thanks!

Very Cool))) You my favorite game developer! I White and russian beta boy vitgin and real want be cuckold and this is very good! thank you for best NTR games your! you super!

Thank you yes I agree the Chapter was absolutely perfect!!

I really enjoyed the scat scene, and the fact that it was 10% just means I have more appreciation for it.

Great!!!

I remember your game "Bully". Very sad it ends at chapter 5. I hope this game lasts longer.

Remember every Chapter is a blessing. A gift from God really. So even to get Chapter 3 of this game would just be the greatest gift you could ever receive. You got 2 Chapters and that is an amazing amount of content.

Hopefully you enjoyed it.

btw you missed a trick with the game over screen with Benny and his mom. Should have had someone come over from the BNWO to kill him like how it happens with the Dad on the cameras.
Benny makes a reference to the fact there are no cameras in the closet so presumably the BNWO saw none of it. I was thinking you could make a meme which has a picture of a closet as have it say "BNWO Kryptonite" because truly closets are the big loop hole.

This is the reason he doesn't bother his mom when she's in bed, since there are cameras all around.

The lack of BBC action doesnt bother me, it means hes learning to pace better. We got 4 scenes of IR sex and only one of them was this group of characters.
The thought definitely crossed my mind as I was making Chapter 2... and the idea being that the camera monitoring could make up for the IR content.

I think what really threw Chapter 2 for a loop was the incest piece with the mother. I thought it was a really good idea and made for good content but it would be complicated had Quaylon been there. The idea that Benny is doing all these things with Quaylon right there.

So by holding back on bringing Quaylon into the house you really only had 1 other BBC character, Lamondre. If there is ever a Chapter 3 I think it makes sense to bring another BBC in but you also have the IR potential of Quaylon actually being part of the Chapter.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes