Mar 13, 2020
Benny makes a reference to the fact there are no cameras in the closet so presumably the BNWO saw none of it. I was thinking you could make a meme which has a picture of a closet as have it say "BNWO Kryptonite" because truly closets are the big loop hole.

This is the reason he doesn't bother his mom when she's in bed, since there are cameras all around.
You're right, i forgot about that!

The thought definitely crossed my mind as I was making Chapter 2... and the idea being that the camera monitoring could make up for the IR content.

I think what really threw Chapter 2 for a loop was the incest piece with the mother. I thought it was a really good idea and made for good content but it would be complicated had Quaylon been there. The idea that Benny is doing all these things with Quaylon right there.

So by holding back on bringing Quaylon into the house you really only had 1 other BBC character, Lamondre. If there is ever a Chapter 3 I think it makes sense to bring another BBC in but you also have the IR potential of Quaylon actually being part of the Chapter.
Definitely, it was an interesting step. If anything, it did kind of put Benny in the light of "maybe this is someone who can actually stand up against them" but then Marlena & Tanner put that to bed with the electro-shock rape.

As for Quaylon, i think Delaney is actually the "Make or break" character for the longevity of the story. We've seen what Quaylon is capable of doing from Chapter 1 but what is this wife (hes alluded to the fact he has more than one) doing here? Why was she brought into this family household. Is her pregnancy going to play a part?
My only hope for her is that shes not as submissive as the other girls we have, like Marlena (as much as she isnt with Izzie). I dont have an issue of her playing submissive but not like the ones we have seen with the serum. Its going to get boring and repetitive (from a viewer pov). I would prefer to see some dominant white girls who still understand their role within this BNWO world or who are just completely misguided on it but accept it anyway, like Tiff. Tiff reminds me of Leya Falcon (idk if she was the inspiration for her) who has no concept of what an alpha is. She sells the "black are alpha, white are beta" idea which some are into but i just laugh at it tbf. I got that vibe from Tiff when she made the "King of Africa" post in Bully.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
glad you're back
Thank you! Did you try Chapter 2? What did you think of it?

I think a good opportunity for the discarded males once they have served their purpose would be to give them the option of being feminized in service of BNWO and accept their role in society as sissy's whose only purpose is to serve BBC and being dominated by women. Let them worship the feet of women and the cocks of black men. But maybe only the ones that already have feminine traits will get the opportunity.
It is an interesting idea. One of the thing I don't think I've referenced in the Chapter is that being a "camera monitor guy" isn't the only thing the BNWO could have you do. Presumably there are other roles you could be put into.

This is also one potential outcome to failing to report things on the cameras, you lose the job and are demoted to something else... like janitor or something. Obviously this introduces a big complexity because now you're rendering two separate paths which have no overlap.

If Jobeo toned it down big time and simply made a more vanilla harem type game without all that extreme and controversial content... He could go very far as a developer. He is extremely talented with those renders. (Maybe even start over under a new name? He has built a certain reputation by now...)
Thanks for the compliments I'm glad people are pleased with the quality of the renders!

Producing a game takes a huge amount of effort. I've found that unless I'm creating content that I'm extremely into it becomes an enormous chore. So while a vanilla game would be much more mainstream, it's unlikely I could find the motivation to create it.

Once you introduce $$$ into the equation it is truly work. And you can very quickly determine the wage you're working for. I.e., the $$$ you get from Patreon divided by the number of hours you put into the Chapter. It would likely work out to be below poverty wages and the whole thing would become depressing.

Sep 24, 2019
I completely agree on your games being a lot better remaining a passion project. You wouldn't be forced to constantly keep creating and updating a game you get stuck on like what happened with Reparations

Much love for all of your games so far, I thouroughly enjoyed playing all of them over the years and seeing all the changes.
When playing the game you really can feel how much passion and work went into it.

So thank you for creating this

Last edited:
Reactions: ActiveShooter

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Thanks for the compliments I'm glad people are pleased with the quality of the renders!

Producing a game takes a huge amount of effort. I've found that unless I'm creating content that I'm extremely into it becomes an enormous chore. So while a vanilla game would be much more mainstream, it's unlikely I could find the motivation to create it.

Once you introduce $$$ into the equation it is truly work. And you can very quickly determine the wage you're working for. I.e., the $$$ you get from Patreon divided by the number of hours you put into the Chapter. It would likely work out to be below poverty wages and the whole thing would become depressing.
Your welcome. Yea, even your biggest critics will reluctantly admit you got good render skills.

A real passion for what you do is always important. You have to love what you are doing or your efforts and motivation are always going to be lacking.

Getting some money is always helpful. It doesn't need to necessarily become a full time wage, but if it helps you get a hardware upgrade, or not work as many RL hours than having some sort of revenue coming in from the game can improve productivity. That being said most devs make shit, and if money is the goal flipping burgers is a better bet 99% of the time.

I think the key to success, if you want to go down that path would be to try to focus more on some of the stuff that is appealing to you, but at the same time could grow your fan base and not chase too many people off.

For example, I noticed a common theme in your games is interracial, that is popular, and then NTR also although controversial has a dedicated fan base. You seem to enjoy the incest stuff as well. That's illegal on patreon so you would need to have patches, but that too is a big hit. You also do mind control, and drugs, and these too can be somewhat popular. Using just these sorts of elements you could indeed build a successful game. It has been done before.

I think where you lose a lot of your potential fans is when you go a bit radical and extremist with your characters. It has a distinct "genocidal" vibe it gives off, and a lot of anti white hatred. For example the glorified murder of white babies in your previous game "Bully" goes way too far.

What you want to do is this:

Make a Pie Chart:

Write up "Things you like".
Write up "Things that appeal to the crowd"
If something appeals to you, but not the crowd... Be more reluctant to include it. This chases away fans.
If something appeals to the crowd but not you... Be more reluctant to include it. This makes you hate your work.
If something appeals to both you and the crowd...Cram it full of it! This makes everyone happy.

That is the key to success for you.

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017

It is an interesting idea. One of the thing I don't think I've referenced in the Chapter is that being a "camera monitor guy" isn't the only thing the BNWO could have you do. Presumably there are other roles you could be put into.

This is also one potential outcome to failing to report things on the cameras, you lose the job and are demoted to something else... like janitor or something. Obviously this introduces a big complexity because now you're rendering two separate paths which have no overlap.

[/QUOi expe

I expected something like reparation, but it looks promising

karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
I don't know if you remember me but I was very present in the first thread: "I am making a new black domination..." and I was always asking if you would make another game during your hiatus.

After Chapter 1 , I was kind of disappointed because I felt that something "Jobeo" was missing. That's why I didn't even comment on that thread, as I didn't want to discourage you at all.

But Chapter 2 has completely changed! I loved this work of art and I can say: Jobeo is back! This is exactly what I expected (or we expected) from you! One of the main reasons I took a step back from chapter 1 was the sisters' relationship, as I thought they would be a regular boring lesbian couple. But this change was just incredible and unexpected, something that only Jobeo can do.

I am extremely satisfied and happy with this work of art and look forward to chapter 3, 4, 5, 10, 100...

Reactions: dunloprobert

riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
I didn't like Black New World Order. None of the kinks appeal to me. With that being said, I gave the game a five-star review, because the subject matter is uncompromisingly coarse, primitive, harsh, and the developer seems proud of it. Such an attitude should be praised, not criticized.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Hey guys, I'm curious, are there more games that have suffered the "Bully" case on f95? You know, getting deleted due to extremely controversial content and social pressure from sensitive people? if not, Bully is a legend in f95 in a way

Reactions: ActiveShooter

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Hey guys, I'm curious, are there more games that have suffered the "Bully" case on f95? You know, getting deleted due to extremely controversial content and social pressure from sensitive people? if not, Bully is a legend in f95 in a way
IIRC some jap games were deleted or not accepted because of l o l i e s.

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
That's understandable. But when they delete a game because of political matters..... It seems like unprecedented
Bully was deleted not because of political or racial stuff, but because of certain scene. Perfectly understandable. Jobeo went too far with that one.

Reactions: KiraJames

diabolica101

Sep 12, 2020
Just finished chapter 2, great work

and for feedback regarding what things i like to see in chapter 3:
1. Deeper depiction of the mind controlling drug, idk how to word it correctly, but so far the Injection part kinda 'missing' some detail, the Injection should be making the white girl become compliant and suggestible to black or it is making them compliant to whoever injecting it (the case of twin sister and Marleena injecting Izzie) ? I think you can play around this part, because if it the later, when a white guy found out that the injected obey whoever inject them, it can be weapon for resisting BNWO, but something like even that the injected obey the one injecting them, their command can be overridden by nearest black guy

2. Bruised Trish is hot, I like to see more Quaylon and his wife beating the mother and degrading her in next part, she can be Quaylon bargaining chip to force the twin, or at least Karina (because between those two, i think Karina still love her family), back to home

3. Quaylon and Lamondre interaction, because Quaylon taking over the family, it is a bit out-of-character to not take all the women of the family under him, I think this can be a chance to smooth out detail regarding how conflict of who have the right to control Marleena/Izzie would be handled if two black master have interest on them

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes