FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I think the whole Jobeo stuff is some kind of trolling. I mean, look at his posts. This man can't be serious.
It seems to be meant as an over-the-top stereotype exaggeration, meant as a joke. "The average male penis size...1 inch..." I mean...nobody takes that seriously..at least I would hope not. Otherwise, their IQ can't be any higher than that of a rock. lol

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hello Friends!

Things are well here. I am very pleased with how Chapter 2 turned out. I think it was a massive success. All of the content was on point and all the mechanics were well received. It definitely achieved the vision I was trying to create.

Now that we're past the holidays it's time to reassess the path forward. Chapters 1 and 2 took months of work to produce, so now I think I will pause on developing Chapter 3. I will put the thread on-hold to make this clear. As always, I seem to return to game development when the time is right. It's a creative outlet for me and it's something I enjoy but it requires tremendous focus and incredible amounts of time.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed Chapters 1 and 2 and you will patiently await the return of the most legendary adult game creator to have ever been in existence! Better than all other game creators combined and multiplied by 1,000!!

Thanks
I guess I can see into the future. I said after the first chapter was released that this would get abandoned just like his other games and that is exactly what has happened..... under the pretence of it being on hold.
AS for your comment about the most legendary adult game creator. Don't have much of a big opinion of yourself do you.... I will give credit where it is due you do have a knack for creating games. But seam to lack the motivation to finish and that is why you will never be as good as the many other developers here such as Lust & Passion, Zorlun, PHWAMM, Mircom3d and Illegible Mink to name but a few. Yeah maybe they haven't finished their projects yet and some may only give 1 or 2 updates a year but they stick with it. So to say that you are better than all other game creators combined and multiplied by 1000!!! your not even in the top 100 game dev's.

Another thing I find interesting , Its been over a week since you posted your statement yet there hasn't been 1 single response to say you are the legend or no please don't give up. I think that in it self speaks a thousand words

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
If anyone needs it, here's the Russian translation of the first chapter (Если кому нужно, то вот перевод первой главы на русский):

• Wow
Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Most likely explanation: his NoFap time ended.
It is true. I have touched my weiner. Certainly for the good of the game this is a mistake and I think I would need to stop that if there is any hope of a next Chapter.

I am checking back in and see many positive words of support and encouragement which I appreciate.

I have not forgotten about the game and I believe that when I'm ready, this game is the vehicle for moving forward. I did not feel that way about Reparations, I did not see any way to continue on that one.

So many rude people in this thread, christ. Good luck Jobeo, take that break and come back strong!
Thank you!!

Translation: Jobeo out of meth
Your comment made me laugh out loud thank you

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends.

I have returned to survey the lay of the land.

Recently I have been focused on the "engine". It is what drives the production of my games. I have been taking it apart and considering alternate approaches, all to improve the speed with which Chapters can be produced.

I have been thinking about what it would mean to start on the next Chapter. I have stopped touching my weiner.

We shall see.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Jobeo makes serious shit - and I like it so much!
I'm glad to hear that. For a status update - the engine is now completely rebuilt. It is working at a peak level of efficiency I did not know was possible.

I am looking at a potential outline for things to include in Chapter 3. Thinking about what worked in Chapter 2 and what people really enjoyed. Trying to think about how each piece of the storyline can continue on in a coherent way. There are a few quirks I definitely want to try and work through:

- Including more interracial content.

- Marlena's boyfriend has remained locked in a steel cage for 2 chapters now. I'm not sure this was ever my intention but it has worked out this way. Will he ever be released?

- Marlena seems to have a spell over Izzie. If Izzie is to break away and engage in interracial there needs to be some coherent path for that.

- Quaylon.

- The MC and his Mom. I had more ideas for content here but the Chapter was already too huge so I put her to bed. This could go in various ways in Chapter 3.

- Candy and Izzie. There was the threat from Candy of retribution but then Candy seems to have disappeared. I had an abnormal scene already mostly rendered for Chapter 2 but I cut it near the end since I'm not sure it was canon. Somehow Candy should re-enter the picture.

- The MC and Izzie. Izzie wants to cage the MC but of course I couldn't let it happen so he could rape his mom. *anytime* I have allowed a character to be put into chastity I have regretted it because I immediately want to take the cage off them. Will this time be different? Will the MC be caged?

- The MC and Quaylon's girlfriend - Delaney. Delaney is hot and pregnant. How will she interact with the MC?

Probably the pieces of the story that make the most sense to me are the twins and the father. I had more ideas for the father in Chapter 2 but cut back due to time. I also had much more for the twins but cut back.

We'll see how things progress and if the game will be taken off-hold.

Thanks!

diabolica101

Sep 12, 2020
I'm glad to hear that. For a status update - the engine is now completely rebuilt. It is working at a peak level of efficiency I did not know was possible.

I am looking at a potential outline for things to include in Chapter 3. Thinking about what worked in Chapter 2 and what people really enjoyed. Trying to think about how each piece of the storyline can continue on in a coherent way. There are a few quirks I definitely want to try and work through:

- Including more interracial content.

- Marlena's boyfriend has remained locked in a steel cage for 2 chapters now. I'm not sure this was ever my intention but it has worked out this way. Will he ever be released?

- Marlena seems to have a spell over Izzie. If Izzie is to break away and engage in interracial there needs to be some coherent path for that.

- Quaylon.

- The MC and his Mom. I had more ideas for content here but the Chapter was already too huge so I put her to bed. This could go in various ways in Chapter 3.

- Candy and Izzie. There was the threat from Candy of retribution but then Candy seems to have disappeared. I had an abnormal scene already mostly rendered for Chapter 2 but I cut it near the end since I'm not sure it was canon. Somehow Candy should re-enter the picture.

- The MC and Izzie. Izzie wants to cage the MC but of course I couldn't let it happen so he could rape his mom. *anytime* I have allowed a character to be put into chastity I have regretted it because I immediately want to take the cage off them. Will this time be different? Will the MC be caged?

- The MC and Quaylon's girlfriend - Delaney. Delaney is hot and pregnant. How will she interact with the MC?

Probably the pieces of the story that make the most sense to me are the twins and the father. I had more ideas for the father in Chapter 2 but cut back due to time. I also had much more for the twins but cut back.

We'll see how things progress and if the game will be taken off-hold.

Thanks!
This is my opinion regarding your outline, Jobeo, hope I can contribute with some idea, but feel free to ignore this if its ain't suitable for you:

1. More Interracial? Yes please, but the previous chapters pace was already very good

2. Marlena's boyfriend has remained locked in a steel cage for 2 chapters now. I'm not sure this was ever my intention but it has worked out this way. Will he ever be released? Well you can make it like this:as Marlena's boyfriend is fully trained by her, she has complete control of his cock whether to make him hard or stay limp,or make him cum on command, so he don't need to chastity caged anymore

3. Marlena seems to have a spell over Izzie. If Izzie is to break away and engage in interracial there needs to be some coherent path for that.
It's a chance to expand around the mind-controlling injection, so far, the injected become obedience to the one that injects them, BNWO overseer should have a backdoor method to take over the imprinting.
Another alternative is to make Izzie catch a bad side effect of the serum, making her very territorial and possessive, become bitchier, cruel, and evil as day pass until she doesn't think that Marlena is worthy to control her, instead should be her (izzie) controlling Marlena

4. Quaylon
Quaylon content is related with the mom and the twin, and look like he doesn't really interested in the mom but the twin, so, I hope Quaylon could go extreme with the mom, and bait the twin to try saving the mom, but failed and at least one of them falls under Quaylon control

5. Candy and Izzie. There was the threat from Candy of retribution but then Candy seems to have disappeared. I had an abnormal scene already mostly rendered for Chapter 2 but I cut it near the end since I'm not sure it was canon. Somehow Candy should re-enter the picture.

Related with alternative from number #3, you could make Candy as Izzie rival on her path to be the biggest queen whore of the school, or make it three-way race with Marlena joining

6. The MC and Izzie. Izzie wants to cage the MC but of course I couldn't let it happen so he could rape his mom. *anytime* I have allowed a character to be put into chastity I have regretted it because I immediately want to take the cage off them. Will this time be different? Will the MC be caged?

You could make MC get caged, but let Mom, Delaney, or Quaylon hold the key, they will make MC run errand or do humiliating stuff and then opened the cage for few min or hours as reward when Izzie isn't present, he got caged back when Izzie come home

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
- Including more interracial content. YES!! I hope to see again the muscle BBC from the Gym (the one that fuck white girl and cuckold clean her when they finish). So cuckold content and maybe some foot fetish (white boys licking female feet while a BBC fuck her and/or foot cleaning after BBC cum over female feet).
And i hope to finally see some gay scenes with BBC get sucked or fuck white boy (you can add it like optional maybe).

- Marlena's boyfriend has remained locked in a steel cage for 2 chapters now. I'm not sure this was ever my intention but it has worked out this way. Will he ever be released? No, but you can steel give him a cum with chastity. Maybe when she talks dirty to him like in Ch.1 (when she humiliate him about he is a faggot and all the rest) and force him to stimolate his prostate.

- Marlena seems to have a spell over Izzie. If Izzie is to break away and engage in interracial there needs to be some coherent path for that. I answer to this one in the question "The MC and Izzie".

- Quaylon. Mmm, i don't like Quaylon at all so i don't have ideas for him.

- The MC and his Mom. I had more ideas for content here but the Chapter was already too huge so I put her to bed. This could go in various ways in Chapter 3. I don't think MC should be allowed to rape her mother. At most he can assist her when she get fucked from a BBC.

- The MC and Izzie. Izzie wants to cage the MC but of course I couldn't let it happen so he could rape his mom. *anytime* I have allowed a character to be put into chastity I have regretted it because I immediately want to take the cage off them. Will this time be different? Will the MC be caged? Maybe you can start with some sph from Izzie to his boyfriend talking about BBC supremacy and fetish like that. So you can prepare the ground for the chastity in future chapters.

- The MC and Quaylon's girlfriend - Delaney. Delaney is hot and pregnant. How will she interact with the MC? For this one i don't know.
Hey Jobeo, i add in red my suggestions! THX!

rollex55

Mar 25, 2017
I gotta say, it sucks you go on break, but its better to be your creative outlet - its not like your profiting, so I support you 100% Jobeo !! Keep it up.

What I like most about your games is the drug element, lots of people dont go there. I think its fun to explore the addiction side of not just BBC, but the girls getting hooked on substances and degrading their actions (like prostitution ) to keep it going. Like Kirsty in Bully, really miss that story arc. Would love to see more of this in BNWO, maybe with the mom????

Reactions: Jobeo and Sbme69

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I continue to look at putting together another Chapter. I really wish I could immediately jump into the rendering but I'm just not confident enough in any of the current ideas. Need to continue to work on mapping things out so there is some semblance of coherence to the story.

If I stick with it my hope would be that I can make a decision on producing Chapter 3 this weekend.

Stay tuned.

I gotta say, it sucks you go on break, but its better to be your creative outlet - its not like your profiting, so I support you 100% Jobeo !! Keep it up.
Wow. You've been a member of this site for 5 years and you've made 1 (!!!!!) post... and it was in my thread! I feel very honored. I have always suspected that there is a "silent majority" of people who enjoy my games. They are there and downloading them but don't really comment too much.

In terms of the drugs content, yes it resonates with me. For some people I think it triggers them because perhaps they've had drug issues in the past and they don't want to see someone smoking a meth pipe...

But to me, drugs are a form of control that one character can have over another. I always liked these dynamics, one person having control over another.

1. More Interracial? Yes please, but the previous chapters pace was already very good
Thank you for all of your feedback I read through it. It is good to hear that you think the interracial content was balanced. Some people felt there wasn't enough.

This is good advice for me, as one person may feel one way while another feels differently. Ultimately I should just trust my gut and make the game exactly how I thin it should be.

Thanks!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I continue to look at putting together another Chapter. I really wish I could immediately jump into the rendering but I'm just not confident enough in any of the current ideas. Need to continue to work on mapping things out so there is some semblance of coherence to the story.

If I stick with it my hope would be that I can make a decision on producing Chapter 3 this weekend.

Stay tuned.

Wow. You've been a member of this site for 5 years and you've made 1 (!!!!!) post... and it was in my thread! I feel very honored. I have always suspected that there is a "silent majority" of people who enjoy my games. They are there and downloading them but don't really comment too much.

In terms of the drugs content, yes it resonates with me. For some people I think it triggers them because perhaps they've had drug issues in the past and they don't want to see someone smoking a meth pipe...

But to me, drugs are a form of control that one character can have over another. I always liked these dynamics, one person having control over another.

Thank you for all of your feedback I read through it. It is good to hear that you think the interracial content was balanced. Some people felt there wasn't enough.

This is good advice for me, as one person may feel one way while another feels differently. Ultimately I should just trust my gut and make the game exactly how I thin it should be.

Thanks!
You can always count on there being a huge factor of more people who play your game than the ones who comment. Far from everyone is interested in getting involved. If I were you I'd take every single view of your game as a badge of honor.

I hope there isn't going to be too much bestiality, but I understand some of your supporters like that. As long as it isn't central and I can disable it I'm good.

Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes