Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Passed Chapter 2. Marlene is really just a goddess, the scat scene with her is incredible. I would very much like more Marlene. It would also be cool if you jobeo made her anorexic against the background of addiction to meth, and she also has insanely beautiful breasts, perhaps a scene where she feeds a black baby?
Totally agree on Marlena. It was in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-2-jobeo.97755/page-16#post-6988232 where I mentioned that I had failed to capture her beauty in Chapter 1. At the time I was seeing how she looked in Chapter 2 and I was like damn, she is smoking hot. I think it's because I held back from showing her topless in Chapter 1, but I knew what she had under there.

Her boobs and nipples, this is totally intentional and I'm glad someone else appreciates it. I was going for the complete "torpedo" look with extreme puffy nipples. I just like strangely abnormal puffy nipples and by god I really feel like I pulled it off with hers. I'm not even sure how I did it, something just worked out by luck.

In terms of the Marlena scat scene... THANK GOD someone liked this scene. As I was making it I was like... holy shit this scat scene is like 10% of the renders of the Chapter.... and no one is even gonna see it. But wow that was definitely an enjoyable scene to create. Some scenes are tough but that one just flowed. The bit at the end of the scene where she directs Izzie to go and deliver it... I'm not even sure where I came up with that but when I thought of it I was like holy shit now this scene gets even more renders.

Thanks

Reactions: El morad

Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
Totally agree on Marlena. It was in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-2-jobeo.97755/page-16#post-6988232 where I mentioned that I had failed to capture her beauty in Chapter 1. At the time I was seeing how she looked in Chapter 2 and I was like damn, she is smoking hot. I think it's because I held back from showing her topless in Chapter 1, but I knew what she had under there.

Her boobs and nipples, this is totally intentional and I'm glad someone else appreciates it. I was going for the complete "torpedo" look with extreme puffy nipples. I just like strangely abnormal puffy nipples and by god I really feel like I pulled it off with hers. I'm not even sure how I did it, something just worked out by luck.

In terms of the Marlena scat scene... THANK GOD someone liked this scene. As I was making it I was like... holy shit this scat scene is like 10% of the renders of the Chapter.... and no one is even gonna see it. But wow that was definitely an enjoyable scene to create. Some scenes are tough but that one just flowed. The bit at the end of the scene where she directs Izzie to go and deliver it... I'm not even sure where I came up with that but when I thought of it I was like holy shit now this scene gets even more renders.

Thanks
I hope Benny appreciates Marlene's shit and wants more)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Black New World Order Ch2

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Here's my unofficial android port of Black New World Order Ch2

Download
Thanks for providing that I have updated the main post with the link and reference to your port.

If anyone with Android can confirm things are working fine I know a few people were looking for the Android version.

Thanks

Reactions: cebs and Bal19
Sep 24, 2019
I hereby release my unofficial port of Ch. 2

- - - -

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
the second i've seen the word "BLACK" in the title,
i knew it would be some weird fucking humiliation race-play

can't have normal BBC, y'all always need add some dehumanizing spin on it

Reactions: warza and minvalue

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Jobeo I have to say that I was a bit disappointed, I was expecting something... I don't know... more extreme? The scene of Benny fucking his mom's dead body was great, I won't deny it, I like the way Benny's micro penis pops out every time he moves his hips, but that leads to a bad ending.

I'd love to for chapter 3 to explain why Marlena has nipples and areolas like that if her mother and sisters don't have them like that, it would be interesting if the reason is fucked up, maybe the BNWO started a special program using male white babies that were voluntarily given by their mothers, the idea is that instead of euthanizing them they serve a greater purpose, helping to reshape non-pregnant white women's breasts, this was the program they used with Marlena, she had many different white babies sucking and biting her breasts with all their energy for months with the intention of obtaining milk, but evidently all died because Marlena did not produce milk as she was not pregnant, when the process ended Marlena was proud of herself, she knows that her boobs have killed so many weak babies and she felt ready for the day she had to raise strong babies (black babies)

Mar 13, 2020
BTW does anyone else think Izzies too tall? She strikes me as someone whos close to 5ft and Marlenas like 5ft 7 but they are the same height, even in heels???

• Thinking Face

Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
Jobeo I have to say that I was a bit disappointed, I was expecting something... I don't know... more extreme? The scene of Benny fucking his mom's dead body was great, I won't deny it, I like the way Benny's micro penis pops out every time he moves his hips, but that leads to a bad ending.

I'd love to for chapter 3 to explain why Marlena has nipples and areolas like that if her mother and sisters don't have them like that, it would be interesting if the reason is fucked up, maybe the BNWO started a special program using male white babies that were voluntarily given by their mothers, the idea is that instead of euthanizing them they serve a greater purpose, helping to reshape non-pregnant white women's breasts, this was the program they used with Marlena, she had many different white babies sucking and biting her breasts with all their energy for months with the intention of obtaining milk, but evidently all died because Marlena did not produce milk as she was not pregnant, when the process ended Marlena was proud of herself, she knows that her boobs have killed so many weak babies and she felt ready for the day she had to raise strong babies (black babies)
Jobeo ++++

Mar 21, 2019
Chapter 3 Release Date: TBA

Chapter Statistics and Future Release Information

Stats last updated: 2021-12-18

Renders​
Animation Frames​
Injection Eyes​
Script Lines​
Release Date​
Chapter 3​
TBA​
Chapter 2​
642​
5012​
6​
4609​
2021-12-18​
Chapter 1​
620​
1500​
11​
4166​
2021-10-23​

The rendering engine is offline.

Fun Facts About Chapter 3
=========================

Major Milestones Crossed

------------------------

Last time Jobeo had an orgasm: 2021-10-25
Very Cool))) You my favorite game developer! I White and russian beta boy vitgin and real want be cuckold and this is very good! thank you for best NTR games your! you super!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Good morning friends I am working through your comments. It sounds like everyone is really enjoying the Chapter. Did you guys try all the different options and paths?

I am very pleased with how things turned out. It was a lot of work to put together but the result is a really high quality Chapter with loads of content. Everyone can certainly see how the game has become much more interactive. Everyone had been wondering what would happen with the Twins. Now you know! From months and months ago working on Chapter 1 I knew this is how they would end up but it just took some time to get there.

I will try and work through all your comments. Please provide feedback!!

Thanks

IT IS IN YOUR DNA ♡ ❣
Yes this scene was a lot of fun to make. My only concern would be how people interact with it. If you click/hit space while it's going it skips over parts. So you just have to sit back and watch/enjoy it.

every time Jobeo release a new version, a little tear stream down my cheek
Thank you yes these events are to be cherished. Another chapter is never guaranteed and we must enjoy things in the here and now.

OMG just give it to me!
I can not wait anymore!
Fak eah!
Please let us know what you thought of the Chapter and provide some feedback!!

Android pls, androiiid!!!
I have updated the first post with all the Android links please let me know if any of the Android stuff works I don't have a device to try it.

one of the best game
Yes I agree! I am very pleased with how this Chaper turned out. It was very complex but sounds like everyone is having lots of fun with it.

nice game thank you :love:
Please provide some feedback and let us know what you thought of the game!

i hope you add impregnation cause that pregnancy tag is golden
I believe there is some pregnancy in the game I don't want to spoil anything but thanks for the reminder I will update the tags!

Please provide some feedback on what you thought of the game thanks

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes