Pajumbas

Mar 29, 2020
About the sissification aspect of the game. You could have someone like benny, or the guy who gets put into the dog cage (I don't remember his name), or a new character get captured by black women and turn the man, slowly, into a woman using hormones, surgery, etc. Depending on how far you would want to go with it (as innocent as a girl you could get in a game like this - full on bimbo), would determine things like hair color, or lip injection, or giant ass tiddies. IDK how exactly the drugs being injected into the women would work on a man, but that could play a role in him being trained. He would definitely be humiliated both physically and mentally into it for their amusement. Maybe the female partner would check up on them to see how they are doing at given points in their transformation process and humiliate them appropriately. They might also get hypnosis treatments to become dumber/hornier/into men. After they are sufficiently trained & transformed by the black women, the female that were checking up on them would take them and they would then have sex with them and their black man. An alternative could be that he stays in their care and just keeps getting humiliated because they are now bringing in men that he must satisfy on a daily basis. Also, only until he is sufficiently feminized would any men be added to the picture. Strapons and dildos would act as substitutes for the real thing.

This is very much akin to a lot of work done by devin dickle like the mostly black college series or the search for mandongo gold if you've heard of those.

Also, are you planning on bringing in a bimbo like (blonde, dumb, giant proportions) character into this game at any point?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Something interesting about Marlena is the fact that she doewsn't love her boyfriend Tanner, in fact she seems to be in love with Lamondre, she seems like one of the BNWO's biggest allies right now and she probably would like to breed black babies, It would be interesting for the BNWO to experiment with some kind of formula with her if she gets pregnant and the pregnancy last only 2 days
I think that's correct. Marlena will play a big role in Chapter 2.

One of the things I think I failed to capture in the first chapter was Marlena's beauty. She is truly stunning. I think people will agree after they see Chapter 2. Also everyone must agree to turn pussy hair on I mean it's a crime not to have it on really.

About the sissification aspect of the game.

Also, are you planning on bringing in a bimbo like (blonde, dumb, giant proportions) character into this game at any point?
Thanks for making one of your first posts in my game thread!

I've done sissification in all my other games and usually it doesn't work out so great. It's just hard for me to keep it going. This game has and will have elements of sissification but I don't think it will ever be a main focus. I think to do it properly you would need a whole game devoted to it.... Not just doing it on the side as a piece of the storyline.

What is on the chopping block right now for inclusion in Chapter 2 is some avoidable gay content. I did some renders for it and I wrote script but I've diverted my focus back to the main storyline to ensure it's in a good place. Once it is I will revisit the optional content. If I do include explicitly gay content it will be avoidable.

In terms of bimbo, big lips, oversized tits... It's just not a kink I'm into so I don't think it will be included. Candy is about as bimbo as it will get.

As far as guys getting injected... and don't establish this as canon, but my thought process is that you can't do it. The whole premise for why the guys at school are engaging in femdom is to fleece them of money. If you could just inject the guys you could make them give you all their money immediately.

Thanks

Reactions: fanboi and Baka!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Dear Jobeo

it is also nice to see girls seducing & corrupting their sisters & other girls into BNWO World public services.
From time to time, we re-play the classic 'Bully' to draw more suggestion & revive new interracial dominance fantasy ideas.
We are literally eager & dreaming about december 18th day to arrive soon!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So as we exit the weekend there is significant progress. I think yesterday was about 50 renders and there were a bunch today along with animation frames. I remain committed to the 18th release date. But will everyone be around that weekend? Maybe everyone will be heading home for the holidays? I don't want to release the Chapter if no one will be around to play it.

One of the main things I like about the 18th release date is that it sets it up so I can begin Chapter 3 over the holidays. So really anything held back from Chapter 2 can be picked up right away.

Right now there are about 800 animation frames queued up which is nice. I think I will run out of ideas for them before too long.

Hopefully people remain interested in the game!!

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Dear Jobeo , so nice to see you once again.
It is so c00l to be able to talk directly to the game developer here.

sending more suggestions for beyond, future chapter 3 next year:

a) implementing more re-current activities in BNWO HeadQuarters

b) we believe hardcore fans wouldn't mind even if there are repeatables sex missions & quests images and unlockable scenes to do inside BNWO HQ, since it will serve both ends. You don't need to kill yourself having to produce even more work & animation and renders and on the other hand, we as players, can dramatically enjoy re-doing some of our favorite BBC worshiping & pleasures inside BNWO main base or in school re-visits.

c) in-game Gay Route choices. In all 'jobeo' games, a darker path while exploring & uncovering the gay route is now like a 'trademark' quality to your games. Testing player's temptations with daring dilemma style in this route is what makes the game alive and pulsing with very hot scenes. To go even further, since it is your latest project, we would encourage to open more BNWO orgies in mc's family home.

d) pregnancy sex and extra boyfriend voyerism or creampie clean up would be also very welcome.

Reactions: Jobeo and Swooosh

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
So as we exit the weekend there is significant progress. I think yesterday was about 50 renders and there were a bunch today along with animation frames. I remain committed to the 18th release date. But will everyone be around that weekend? Maybe everyone will be heading home for the holidays? I don't want to release the Chapter if no one will be around to play it.

One of the main things I like about the 18th release date is that it sets it up so I can begin Chapter 3 over the holidays. So really anything held back from Chapter 2 can be picked up right away.

Right now there are about 800 animation frames queued up which is nice. I think I will run out of ideas for them before too long.

Hopefully people remain interested in the game!!
I'm ready to play 18th evening xDD

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Also everyone must agree to turn pussy hair on I mean it's a crime not to have it on really.
Personally about this point i'm not ok with you. I like your games and fetish so much but i prefer shaved pussy. I like the fact there was a choice about it in your previous games!

Reactions: ustar and Jobeo

jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Hey, Jobeo. I was wondering what programs do you use for creating your game? I'm guessing it's mainly Renpy and Daz for the characters. Also how long did it take you to figure out how to make these games from creating characters story etc. Can't wait for chapter 2 btw, if you have any tips you could give me or recommend tutorials for starting i would really appreciate it.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It is so c00l to be able to talk directly to the game developer here.
What's very important to note is just how some of the ideas people have shared are influencing Chapter 2. Granted, people made some of these suggestions weeks ago so perhaps they've forgotten about them..... but they have definitely influenced the Chapter in big ways.

b) we believe hardcore fans wouldn't mind even if there are repeatables sex missions & quests images and unlockable scenes to do inside BNWO HQ, since it will serve both ends. You don't need to kill yourself having to produce even more work & animation and renders and on the other hand, we as players, can dramatically enjoy re-doing some of our favorite BBC worshiping & pleasures inside BNWO main base or in school re-visits.
I am really trying to make Chapter 2 more interactive. I think people will enjoy this aspect. I don't think I've ever done it in any of my other games. Hopefully people like it.

c) in-game Gay Route choices. In all 'jobeo' games, a darker path while exploring & uncovering the gay route is now like a 'trademark' quality to your games. Testing player's temptations with daring dilemma style in this route is what makes the game alive and pulsing with very hot scenes. To go even further, since it is your latest project, we would encourage to open more BNWO orgies in mc's family home.
I came up with another idea for gay content but I immediately had to push it off to Chapter 3. Right now I have a list of optional content to include in Chapter 2 if I have time. You reminded me to add the gay content I had already mentioned being possible for Chapter 2 to the list. There is a good chance I'll have time to put it in.

Personally about this point i'm not ok with you. I like your games and fetish so much but i prefer shaved pussy. I like the fact there was a choice about it in your previous games!
Ya the option will still be there I guess I just wish people didn't use it. Although, The Engine™ does an enormous amount of work to make the no hair option possible. So I guess it makes sense that at least a few people use it.

Hey, Jobeo. I was wondering what programs do you use for creating your game? I'm guessing it's mainly Renpy and Daz for the characters. Also how long did it take you to figure out how to make these games from creating characters story etc. Can't wait for chapter 2 btw, if you have any tips you could give me or recommend tutorials for starting i would really appreciate it.
I think I told these stories long ago in the Bully thread which is gone. Whatever program you are using for rendering, you likely load it up... your eyes glaze over, and you close it. I did that many times, typically with long gaps in-between. It just never made any sense to me.

But eventually you start the program and actually try to stick with it. Try to produce some result. One of the enjoyable things is the creativity involved. Being able to think of something, visualize it, and then bring it to life. So that would be my biggest suggestion... come up with an idea for a single scene, a single render, and then do all the work to create it. It may take you a week for that one render, but you will learn a lot in that time.

Ultimately how effective you are really comes down to how many tricks you know. You will be confronted with so many issues, it takes tricks to solve them. I don't know of any tutorials or guides, I just worked through it all myself. Just putting lots of time into it. Even to this day I'm still learning tricks... that's how much of a pain in the ass the process is, there are truly infinite tricks.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Jobeo being honest I think that in the universes of your games it would fit to see kids (especially girls) learning to respect the BNWO in different ways, that content is impossible? or is it possible if you are not explicit with the ages? I say it because it seems that they are more permissive with anime aesthetic games sometimes

joensdes2

Sep 8, 2021
Pushing the boundaries with unique and mindchallenging content that adresses the kinks of many who seek it secretly. Not everything should be politically correct everytime ;) Let people have their kinks. Everyone should have a choice to explore their fantasy as not everyone wants to be vegan. Let there be MEAT.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok. So where are we?

Just a few development weekends remain. There is massive progress on the story, the renders, and the script. Overall, I feel more confident that the pieces are coming together... but it has only been through massive effort.

All aspects of the story should move forward in Chapter 2. There should be many fun, exciting things happening.

Is anyone looking forward to playing Chapter 2? It must feel a lot closer to you guys now.

Pushing the boundaries with unique and mindchallenging content that adresses the kinks of many who seek it secretly. Not everything should be politically correct everytime ;) Let people have their kinks. Everyone should have a choice to explore their fantasy as not everyone wants to be vegan. Let there be MEAT.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the first Chapter. Are you looking forward to the next Chapter? What part are you interested to see more of?

Thanks

joensdes2

Sep 8, 2021
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the first Chapter. Are you looking forward to the next Chapter? What part are you interested to see more of?

Thanks
What i like in general:
A pretty white girl babysitting at a black nudist family lol

What i like from your previous games:
Sit still while being licked at the headmasters office :)
The ntr bowling scenes.

What i like about this game:
The injections making girls temporarily irresistably horny to bbc allowing the story to unfold :D

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes