Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Thanks for all your feedback I read all the comments quoted in red. Regarding the foot fetish stuff, yes from history I definitely know this is popular with folks. Let's see if any makes its way into Chapter 2.

Your other feedback is interesting to me. You've highlighted some things other people haven't mentioned. Especially Marlena humiliating her boyfriend, which I thought was very good content but some folks didn't like. I could have put it behind a "Gay" path deviation so people could avoid it, but I didn't think it was extremely gay.

I did have an idea for some gay content in Chapter 2 but I've second guessed it several times. It would definitely be avoidable, because it really would be gay. Just not sure to include it, I would have to think about it.

Appreciate your words of support!
I think you can easy add what you want with a specific path as you say. Personally i'm interested in some gay scene but in a specific way, and that is like a part of femdom. I mean that i like this type of humiliation if it's related to the gf humiliation. So for example gf dirty talk (Marlene's scene) or maybe, as i wrote in the post before, with gf encourage cuckold to suck bbc, ecc.
I hope you dont stop your creativity just beacause someone don't like it. Just put the scene in a specific path so people can avoid it.

PS: about BBC characthers i really like one of the bbc theere was in Bully. I don't remember his name but he was bald and muscled. He was in the gym with Tiffany in one of the first chapter. :unsure:

Sep 24, 2019
I did manage to install it though. So just from that the instructions are off. I can't find it anywhere in the file manager either.

The_DD Maybe you could give a pointer to where it's installed? It doesnt show up in recent installs or recent files in my file manager.
Usually the file disappearing happens when your android (or your third party antivirus) blocks downloading unknown files. I did not include this part because I assumed most users already had this enabled.
So first enable unknown sources (If you google "allow unknown sources android" you should find it). Then once you download it again you should see it in your download folder (NOTE: if you are using the mega app to download it then that's your problem. The mega app downloads files into it's own folder)

Hope this answers your question

Edit: just a quick side note, you mentioned you installed the apk? And just based on that my instructions were wrong?
Installed = it's on your device and you can play it
Downloaded = you moved the file from my host (mega) onto your device (download folder)
The way android works is downloaded files CANNOT harm your device. So not to worry about that.
I assumed you meant "I downloaded the file and it disappeared" and answered that question. If you did mean installed please feel free to reply to me.

Hopefully this solves your issue (if it does feel free to let me know as well so I can edit the original post with your question to make the install easier for everyone)

Cheers!

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Usually the file disappearing happens when your android (or your third party antivirus) blocks downloading unknown files. I did not include this part because I assumed most users already had this enabled.
So first enable unknown sources (If you google "allow unknown sources android" you should find it). Then once you download it again you should see it in your download folder (NOTE: if you are using the mega app to download it then that's your problem. The mega app downloads files into it's own folder)

Hope this answers your question

Edit: just a quick side note, you mentioned you installed the apk? And just based on that my instructions were wrong?
Installed = it's on your device and you can play it
Downloaded = you moved the file from my host (mega) onto your device (download folder)
The way android works is downloaded files CANNOT harm your device. So not to worry about that.
I assumed you meant "I downloaded the file and it disappeared" and answered that question. If you did mean installed please feel free to reply to me.

Hopefully this solves your issue (if it does feel free to let me know as well so I can edit the original post with your question to make the install easier for everyone)

Cheers!
I mean exactly what I'm saying.
I installed the app to completion, but I can't open it and it doesn't appear in my list of installed apps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just tried again now and I admit it's doing something else now.
After this it would complete before, but there'd be no trace of an installation.
Now it says "App not installed."
Before it said installed, but I only had the option to press "Done", since "Open" was greyed out.

Edit: hid images in spoiler to tidy things up.

Last edited:
Sep 24, 2019
I mean exactly what I'm saying.
I installed the app to completion, but I can't open it and it doesn't appear in my list of installed apps.
1) View attachment 1489968
2) View attachment 1489969
3) View attachment 1489970
4) View attachment 1489971

I just tried again now and I admit it's doing something else now.
After this it would complete before, but there'd be no trace of an installation.
Now it says "App not installed."
Before it said installed, but I only had the option to press "Done", since "Open" was greyed out.
I see, I actually had the same issue at first on one of my 7 android generations I use to test my apk's. It got fixed when I enabled unknown sources, I advise you to follow all the steps in my previous reply and then install the apk using a good third party file manager. This is your exact issue, right?:

Copy pasted answer by Anon632115 from the androidcentral link;
"...By default, Android only allows installation of apps from Google. This is to protect you from downloading apps that could compromise your device. Google Play apps install automatically but a file manager is required to install apks from other sites.
Go to Google Play and get Astro File Manager or ES File Explorer and install.
Go to Settings, security, and allow installation of unknown apps.
I'm not sure if there is a file manager on your device. Skip the first step if there is"

I'm 99% sure this will fix your issue so cheers and enjoy the game ;)

-TheDD

Last edited:

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Jobeo It would be very interesting to see Bennie have an anxiety attack realizing that he will end up being like his father and dying in the same way as him at the same age or maybe even younger (Ward is not dead but his family does not know that), it would be interesting for Trish, Marlena and maybe also Izzie to talk to Bennie and try to comfort him by reminding him that USA is the place where white men have more freedom and rights and it is the only place where they die in a dignified way, it would be interesting for girls begin to explain to Bennie what happens to white men in other countries of the world, perhaps in other countries instead of being euthanased when they fulfill their function, white men are taken to pig farms where they are fattened with all kinds of food ( including human excrement), when they reach the highest point of human fat they are taken to the slaughterhouse with other pigs and white men, in some countries they do not see much difference between pigs and white men, the good side is that not all countries are so monstrous and cruel... Some countries have the detail of sending the decapitated head to the families so that they can hang it on a wall as a trophy. Bennie hearing all this probably starts to vomit and feel very bad, but Bennie has learned a valuable lesson, he has a privileged life

• Red Heart
Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
PS: about BBC characthers i really like one of the bbc theere was in Bully. I don't remember his name but he was bald and muscled. He was in the gym with Tiffany in one of the first chapter. :unsure:
This is good feedback. Let me see what I can do.

Thanks!

It would be very interesting to see Bennie have an anxiety attack realizing that he will end up being like his father and dying in the same way as him at the same age or maybe even younger
You bring up one of the challenges that will have to be navigated in Chapter 2. Benny thinks he is going to have sex. When does he think that will happen? I've been intentionally vague cause even I have no clue. It will happen at the moment it makes most sense in the storyline.

Izzie is likely less interested in that now, so there will definitely be some drama. Izzie also seems to be expressing an interest in getting Benny to stop masturbating. We will see how that all turns out.

But it raises a fundamental question which even I may not be able to deal with... If Izzie and Benny are no longer having a family, does that mean Benny is now disposable? Really I can't imagine Benny getting shipped off to the disposal center...

There are certainly some unanswered questions that are probably best left vague. I.e., when do you get shipped off if you aren't chosen to provide the breeding stock?

Thanks

sh_li

Dec 31, 2018
So, heading into this weekend......

I am ready to announce that I have started work on Chapter 2. This may have been taken for granted, people just assumed it was happening... but I definitely never indicated that I had started working. I'm ready to say now that I am working on Chapter 2.
Great thing to read.... After the feedback and activity on the thread started to slow down I was getting worried :LOL:

You bring up one of the challenges that will have to be navigated in Chapter 2. Benny thinks he is going to have sex. When does he think that will happen? I've been intentionally vague cause even I have no clue. It will happen at the moment it makes most sense in the storyline.
Then let's not remove that story path, lets use it instead. Izzie still has the papers allowing them to have a family, she could make him think she is deciding to use the drug and "help" Benny with his problem and to accept his role in the world, etc... maybe that's allowed "in universe"?

Reactions: Jobeo and Baka!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Great thing to read.... After the feedback and activity on the thread started to slow down I was getting worried :LOL:

Your worries are valid. Activity definitely slows down and that's why I need my fans to step up. People often say "How can I support you?". Well, this is how! Stay active contributing thoughts and ideas and help keep the motivation going.

It may be obvious but never take a chapter for granted. I have committed to producing Chapter 2, anything beyond that is definitely not guaranteed. So the time to offer up your ideas and suggestions and guidance is now!!

I feel like there are a lot of good ideas going into Chapter 2 but there is always room for improvement. Always room to step thing up a notch. Some of the good ideas for Chapter 1 didn't come until I had already been working on it for many weeks. So really not much is ever set in stone.

Thanks

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I see, I actually had the same issue at first on one of my 7 android generations I use to test my apk's. It got fixed when I enabled unknown sources, I advise you to follow all the steps in my previous reply and then install the apk using a good third party file manager. This is your exact issue, right?:

Copy pasted answer by Anon632115 from the androidcentral link;
"...By default, Android only allows installation of apps from Google. This is to protect you from downloading apps that could compromise your device. Google Play apps install automatically but a file manager is required to install apks from other sites.
Go to Google Play and get Astro File Manager or ES File Explorer and install.
Go to Settings, security, and allow installation of unknown apps.
I'm not sure if there is a file manager on your device. Skip the first step if there is"

I'm 99% sure this will fix your issue so cheers and enjoy the game ;)

-TheDD
I actually have exactly the manager that was recommended, only I have the up to date one, EStrongs File. Unknown sources are also already allowed. Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to install the 25 other games I got from F95Zone.

The problem is specifically with this file.

I don't know the reason for that though. Gimme a sec though, I'll try downloading and installing another game to exclude that some change happened on my device.

Edit:

Screenshot_20211111-010205_Package installer.jpg

No problem with other files. I play 2-3 games per week on this device.

If you look at the screenshots of my previous post you can actually see that it treats it as an existing application. However, it is not visible anywhere in my system. Not in the apps list nor common install directories.

Can you tell me where it would put the file?
Normally I would guess the folder com.org.androidset based on the info you get during installation, but I can't find it anywhere(which I should be able to if the apk was normal).

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Reactions: AraKnus

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Another member of the site produced an android port of the game over in the Android Port thread. He compressed the images and added a link to his website but it's at least worth trying out to see if you can play the game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests.48745/page-32#post-6808080

Good luck
That worked, thanks.

I'm still interested in removing the other app though. I just don't know how without knowing where the folder got installed. It's not in the app list.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
Dear Jobeo

the reason we love your games so much,
is that all of them and their scenes are extremely provocative
no other games have invoked such strong interracial domination fantasies as yours
where other games just follow the same old recipes with absolutely no surprises
so as much as flaws games you created may have,
it is still very addictive living with our families in BNWO World
we love when your creativity perversily surprises us in every corner forward
please, intensify & amplify everything from chapter 1 into chapter 2 even more

View attachment you are welcome 200w.webp

Reactions: Jobeo and Swooosh

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Another member of the site produced an android port of the game over in the Android Port thread. He compressed the images and added a link to his website but it's at least worth trying out to see if you can play the game:

https://f95zone.to/threads/android-port-requests.48745/page-32#post-6808080

Good luck
Pretty good opening to the game.
Nice that you let us remove the scat.

Regarding the names. It's great to be able to customize them, but either keeping it to the closest family + SO's or letting the player choose whether they wanna name:
  • MC
  • Family
  • All
That would be appreciated. Personally I just wanted to name MC.

lerpcapu

Apr 25, 2021
If you've read through this thread you can see there are folks who violently oppose the idea of the girls being humiliated/degraded. During development of my other games I would often get private messages from folks saying "Why can't the girls be humiliated" and it just wouldn't make sense to me in the story at that time. So I think this game is the first where it actually did make sense.
Thank you for your answer!
I can't say I am surprised about that aspect. Given your previous games, you have probably cultivated (knowingly or not) a fanbase that is heavily skewed towards femdom.
While I personally be disappointed if the story came to revolve only around male humiliation, I can't say I would be surprised.
I must say the two scenes of girls getting degraded in Ch1 are among my favorites of all times. That is because through the unique circumstances of the setting, the girls seem completely happy submitting themselves to that treatment. The combination of blissful naivete and utter degradation is delightful.
Whatever the case, I suppose you should take the story in a direction that works with your kinks and ideas rather than try to satisfy fans (me included), since there will always be disagreement there. I think the story will be overall better if you enjoy the situations you create.

Best of luck in your writing anyway!

Reactions: Jobeo and Baka!

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Jobeo I'd love it if Ward (and/or other males) were forcibly dominated by black females at first, but once they got a taste for that they began to crave it and even would betray previous friends/values just to be able to serve the black females more. Shaping them into obedient and eager servants of the dominant women would be super hot.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Chapter 2 - Tentative Release Date: Saturday, December 18th

So this is a bit premature but I believe I'm ready to announce a release date for Chapter 2. The main reason being that there aren't many great options beyond the middle of December.

The game will always be released on a Saturday. This year Christmas and New Years land on Saturdays. So really there are only two options, December 18th or January 8th. I'm sure most people don't want to wait until January 8th so that leaves us December 18th.

I've really tried to let the content dictate the release date... but in this case I think we'll have to make an exception and let the date drive the content. Can everything get done in time? I'm not sure. I like to feel more confident when I announce a date but in this case we don't have great options.

Is anyone excited or are people still trying to finish Chapter 1 and can't imagine there being another Chapter so soon????

we love when your creativity perversily surprises us in every corner forward
please, intensify & amplify everything from chapter 1 into chapter 2 even more
All of my fans need to be more like this AraKnus guy I mean wow. This guy is a zealot, I like it! I hope all of my fans are taking notes and they can step up their game from now on I mean really guys. You are falling short of AraKnus!

In terms of Chapter 2 there are definitely some surprises in store. Definitely some provocative content. I become somewhat immune to it because I see it so often but ya I think you guys are going to like it.

I must say the two scenes of girls getting degraded in Ch1 are among my favorites of all times. That is because through the unique circumstances of the setting, the girls seem completely happy submitting themselves to that treatment. The combination of blissful naivete and utter degradation is delightful.

Whatever the case, I suppose you should take the story in a direction that works with your kinks and ideas rather than try to satisfy fans (me included), since there will always be disagreement there. I think the story will be overall better if you enjoy the situations you create.
You have two posts on this forum and they are both in my thread, great! Both times you are providing good feedback so know that I appreciate it.

The reason I appreciate the feedback is that these things can serve as reminders to me. As I'm working through the storyline these thoughts and ideas can drive content in the game. So your feedback has stuck with me and has influenced Chapter 2.

One of the things I find myself very drawn to is power dynamics and that is very present in Chapter 2. I.e., this person has power over this person who has power over this person, etc. I just think that type of dynamic goes really well with a story so maledom fits naturally into that.

I absolutely agree that the content has to be material I'm interested in or we're in trouble. I definitely can't please everyone and if I do make the mistake of putting in things which I'm not really excited about it becomes a drag on development of the game. So your guidance is appreciated.

Jobeo I'd love it if Ward (and/or other males) were forcibly dominated by black females at first, but once they got a taste for that they began to crave it and even would betray previous friends/values just to be able to serve the black females more. Shaping them into obedient and eager servants of the dominant women would be super hot.
Thanks yes I think the setup is there going into Chapter 2 but I am on the fence about this content. I have put black femdom in all the other games but it has been limited for sure. So it's really just a question of how far it goes in Chapter 2. It could evolve very slowly in which case there would not be much of that content.

Right now I am "All In" with a number of the other storylines so we will have to see about this piece. The father's storyline with the cameras currently lacks coherence.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Chapter 2 - Tentative Release Date: Saturday, December 18th

So this is a bit premature but I believe I'm ready to announce a release date for Chapter 2. The main reason being that there aren't many great options beyond the middle of December.

The game will always be released on a Saturday. This year Christmas and New Years land on Saturdays. So really there are only two options, December 18th or January 8th. I'm sure most people don't want to wait until January 8th so that leaves us December 18th.

I've really tried to let the content dictate the release date... but in this case I think we'll have to make an exception and let the date drive the content. Can everything get done in time? I'm not sure. I like to feel more confident when I announce a date but in this case we don't have great options.

Is anyone excited or are people still trying to finish Chapter 1 and can't imagine there being another Chapter so soon????
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Sumerian69

Dec 10, 2019
Any chance you could have the domme-leaning corrupted girls get somewhat dommier outfits in chapter 2? The outfits in chapter 1 just felt very...boring. It felt like there wasn't much of a difference in outfits between corrupted and non-corrupted girls. Would be a real treat to see some more leather-clad outfits, as girls get more corrupted. I know you tried this in bully and it didn't work, but that might be because you went from 0 to 100, in terms of outfits. A more gradual outfit progression might make the transformation feel easier.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes