AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have updated the first post in this thread with a link to the android port created by my request to the official Android Port Requests thread. Thanks @The_DD for making it

For anyone with an android device please give it a try. I don't have an android device so I can't tell if it works or not.

Thanks
I cant make the Android port work.
I can install it, but there's no way to execute it. It doesn't show up in apps.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Jobeo did you say you didn't make the apk yourself?

Im getting serious malware vibes. It installs, disappears and I can't even get its appid from the apk.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The_DD created it he's just a fan of the game I doubt he's trying to hack your phone. His instructions are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-1-jobeo.97755/page-3#post-6806259

Sounds like you have to open it with "file manager".

I don't have an android myself. Good luck
I did manage to install it though. So just from that the instructions are off. I can't find it anywhere in the file manager either.

The_DD Maybe you could give a pointer to where it's installed? It doesnt show up in recent installs or recent files in my file manager.

Last edited:

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Im not sure death really adds anything to the game. Theres enough shock value already. Can it happen? Sure but there has to be a plot reason instead of just because.

Now as to what the father discovers. I would be interested in him discovering a dominant white male (with a 2 inch cock!) who somehow tricks one of his daughters into being his bitch. The white male is eventually caught and turned into a sissy with maybe bestiality as a punishment.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I did manage to install it though. So just from that the instructions are off. I can't find it anywhere in the file manager either.
Ya I'm no android expert but I'm guessing you don't need to install it. Download the apk, save it in a very specific spot such that you know where you downloaded it to... and open the apk with file explorer.

The_DD or perhaps someone else who got the android game working should be along to help at some point. You're the first person to have trouble with it so I figure at least 1 other person got it working.

i hope you read the feedback
Thanks! Yes, I have read all of your feedback and I enjoyed it.

I have also learned a word today I never heard before: orchiectomy

Typically this would be known as castration but your word is more scientific. I like it.

I knew everyone would enjoy the scene of the cucks licking cum off of Candy. One of the things I hope people appreciate is the fact that I've really tried to slow down the progressions. Chapter 1 could have had 100 interracial sex scenes but it didn't because I'm not trying to rush things. Many times in my past games I rush and things flame out very quickly. So we are trying to go slowly and precisely this time!

Thanks

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Jobeo An interesting job to keep Izzie relatively "pure" but perverting her would be for her to be Lamondre's personal cock cleaner, plus that could add an interesting dynamic to her rivalry with Candy, think about it, maybe Lamondre will thank her for purifying his cock with her innocent mouth, Izzie could say something like "Don't worry, you're a good man and you're doing your job at BNWO having sex with those white whores, for me it's an honor that you allow me to purify you, I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you..." (those sweet words make Lamondre very horny and he begins to fuck her throat wildly)

Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
An interesting job to keep Izzie relatively "pure" but perverting her would be for her to be Lamondre's personal cock cleaner
Baka! were you a fan of my other games? Did you post in the Reparations thread? I don't immediately recognize your name from the past.

You bring up some good points. Perhaps we should conduct a poll for all the fans of the game:

IN CHAPTER 2:

- Do you want to see Izzie remain fully clothed and not engage in any sex acts?​
- Do you want to see Izzie suck a BBC?​
- Do you want to see Izzie degraded?​
- Do you want to see Izzie get fucked by a BBC?​
- Do you want to see Izzie have sex with Benny?​

Thanks!

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Baka! were you a fan of my other games? Did you post in the Reparations thread? I don't immediately recognize your name from the past.

You bring up some good points. Perhaps we should conduct a poll for all the fans of the game:

IN CHAPTER 2:

- Do you want to see Izzie remain fully clothed and not engage in any sex acts?​

Thanks!
I vote for Izzie sucking BBC, it can evolve in interesting ways, of course I have posted on Bully and Reparation! but with another account that I am currently not allowed to use, I think the account was "Ugly bastard is the boss"

nonames22

Jul 3, 2018
nonames22 said:
hey i really enjoy the game is so far, i think it would great if you could add a black women that is Quaylon girlfriend
It is an interesting idea. The thing is, it really is an interracial game. So I'm not sure how perfectly this idea fits with that.
if you want to keep just black male dominating white women. thats fine it your game. but for there is nothing hotting then black women dominating white women. i do think it would make sense for black men in this to still have a black women on the side who gives birth to their true children. i really like how you have set it up so the ruleing black class dont just wipe out the white race. by letting a small group of breed. somthing that always bugs me in stoires about a black world order. is when white women only breed with black man.
Page 019.png

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
IN CHAPTER 2:

- Do you want to see Izzie remain fully clothed and not engage in any sex acts?

- Do you want to see Izzie suck a BBC?

- Do you want to see Izzie degraded?

- Do you want to see Izzie get fucked by a BBC?

- Do you want to see Izzie have sex with Benny?
I vote for al exept the last one... Chapter 1 a bit slow because of the backstory, chapter 2 everything goes ,the full Jobeo BNWO monty, loose!

Reactions: jayeallday

nonames22

Jul 3, 2018

IN CHAPTER 2:

Thanks!
i writing on idea that there will be a chapter 3,

you should keep her story slow for now

izzie should stay clothed but she should wear more slutty clothes maybe a bunnygirl oufit

no to sucking i think she should be made to watch one of friends suck off Lamondre and be made beg.
Lamondre should cum on the floor floor and then she has to lick it up
she maybe have her hump Lamondre leg in only her bra and panties

i think its to soon for that, but when it does happen benny should been made to watch.

no, but what about have Lamondre ordering marlena to have sex with her brother and have Izzie walk in on them.

for Trish

it would be cool to see her go shopping for some new clothes maybe a maid outfit. she could even take Izzie with her.
also would like to see been made to wash quaylon in the shower.

• Red Heart
Mar 13, 2020
Yes, I must admit that going into Chapter 2 I don't have much of this whole Quaylon piece worked out. I feel strongly the wife should be white. Your idea regarding her loyalty and dedication is a good one. I think in Bully I had a woman like this - the BNWO counselor.

In terms of her being dominant, yes this was my thinking. But could she dominate Marlena? To me, Marlena is a boss bitch I can't imagine her being dominated by anything other than a black guy.

One of he challenges I also have with the Quaylon piece is... who can he have sex with in the house? In an early draft of the story, I put in dialogue which indicated Marlena was off limits because she was owned by Lamondre. I took it out because I didn't like the idea of establishing rules going into Chapter 2. I could put it back, or she could resist, or he could have sex with all the girls in the house. Izzie was very eager to have sex, would she have sex with Quaylon?

Ya this piece of the story is a bit of an unknown right now....
Well the problem with Becca (the counselor in Bully) is that she wasnt so much dominant, she was extreme. In many ways she could have been labelled a terrorist for her ideas and policies in bully. You dont need to go that far in that way with Quaylons wife.
As for Marlena, is her story even with the family? Other than the brief interaction with her father saying his goodbyes, has she had any interaction with the MC, the mother or the twins? to my recollection she hasnt so i would say her story is with Lamondre. Now the line that has me intrigued is you saying "Marlena is a boss bitch" Now given the way Candy spoke to Izzie in the classroom and how she (Candy) feels towards Lamondre, surely she would have said the same thing to Marlena and surely Marlena would have put her in her place?

Now to the family, i actually had an idea in my head of how it could work (or atleast set it up in Chapter 2). Now im not asking you take what i say as gospel but it may help get the creative juices flow.
So i had the idea of keeping Marlena with Lamondre but she would be the one to train Izzie in the ways that Lamondre wants his whores to be. It keeps Izzie on that path but not exclusively (you'll see why later) and puts Marlena firmly on that path. I just dont see her having anything to do with the family.

Now for the family. I suggested the wife should be white and submissive but a partner in Quaylons business (the family). Now what hook could you give her that will make her instantly accepted by the girls but at the same time establish her as top of the chain. You either make her HEAVILY PREGNANT or she has a newborn child. You could have a side effect of the serum that makes women dote heavily on pregnant women or newborns which in this case would be Trish (the mother), Karina (The younger twin), Marlena (if you want her in this story) and Izzie BUT NOT KARSYN. I had pictured this scene where the 4 girls are all obsessed with the child or the baby bump and Karsyn huffing to the side and theres this moment where Quaylon and his wife look at each other and theres that moment where they think "Heres one thats not been injected, lets do something with her".
Now seeing you have had a post where you are open to the idea of characters getting killed off, what about Quaylon beating, raping and potentially killing Karsyn? The wife could manipulate the family into being part of it, Karsyn isnt the kind of girl whos going to submit willingly so she could be used as an example of what happens if you oppose the BNWO?

And the last idea i had was in regards to Izzie. Her breeding day is coming up. Why not cuck Benny and have her get bred by Lamondre (or Quaylon) or someone else but make him believe the baby is his? I even went as far as concocting an ending where you have the multiple choice of "Does Izzie have a black baby or a white baby girl" and the white baby branch ends years later on the daughters 18th birthday with her being gangbred along with Izzie and Benny being forced to eat his daughter out to prevent her getting pregnant (yes my mind went there!). This is why isaid before, dont close off these potential branch endings, you could have this sort of stuff as a gameover screen.

Sumerian69

Dec 10, 2019
The way that you, and everyone else who is a fan of the game, can help is by offering the following feedback:

- What was your favorite scene

- What was your second favorite scene

- What scene did you orgasm to

- What do you want to see more of

- What character do you want to see more of

- If the father monitors the security cameras, what should he see?

- Should Izzie undergo a fast transformation or a slow transformation?
- If you say slow, how slow? She shouldn't have sex at all for 5 chapters? 10 chapters?​
- Should she show skin at all in the next chapter? How much skin?​

- Do you think Chapter 2 should include any kind of bestiality or do you oppose it?

- Do you think Chapter 2 should include gay content?

- Do you think any character should undergo a sissification transformation. If so, which?

- Are you OK with characters dying? How many characters would you be OK with dying?

Thanks!!
-My favorite scene was the one where Izzie exhibits her first signs of domme behavior
-Second-favorite was Marlene domming her boyfriend
-Orgasmed to Izzie's first signs of becoming a domme. I find corruption to be incredibly delicious
-I want to see more of a focus on the corruption of these girls. Izzie getting drugged and saying "I want you inside of me" felt abrupt and unsatisfying. Seeing the girls slowly transform is considerably hotter
-I want to see more of Izzie and her gradual transformation
-The father seeing his wife become corrupted would be interesting
-I 100% think it should be a slow transformation. Her having sex isn't of any interest to me. What interests me more is having her personality morph. The personality changes in your previous stories felt VERY abrupt. It'd be nice if she showed a bit more skin next chapter, but I'm more interested in her outfit transforming than seeing her naked. Showing skin, while interesting, isn't the height of sex appeal. A slow, gradual change to her wardrobe is considerably more interesting and clothing can oftentimes sexualize somebody better than a naked body can
-I'd rather this story not have beastiality. Not because of some puritanical opposition to artistic expression, but because I feel including it causes the story to lose focus. Throwing too much edge at a story causes the audience to no longer take it seriously. That was my issue with reparations. When I saw beastiality, I was like "Oh, so he just wants to make this as edgy as possible, instead of telling a story"
-I'm not gay, so gay content doesn't do much for me
-Same thing with sissification. Not kinkshaming if you're into it, but it's not for me
-Snuff's 100% fine in any amount, but it needs to be done in an artful manner, preferably done by the girls, instead of guys. Again, just randomly throwing in snuff without anything artistic to it just makes it seem unfocused and edgy for the sake of being edgy

Sumerian69

Dec 10, 2019

IN CHAPTER 2:

Thanks!
I'd be pretty fine with her remaining fully-clothed for the most part. I'm considerably more interested in seeing her corrupted than naked. Sucking a BBC or getting fucked by one seems far too sudden, and if she's gonna become a domme, seeing her get degraded would go against the kind of person you're building her up to become.

sh_li

Dec 31, 2018
Hey Jobeo, long time fan and site lurker. Decided to finally post so it will be LONG.

First some words of encouragement! Thanks for taking your time to develop these games; while some of the content might be controversial, it's just part of the entertainment, nothing to take serious, so cancel the noise of the haters and focus on the good vibes. I'm glad to see you engaged with the community and really hope this project isn't dropped and we get some grand finale.

Re to Feedback:

- What was your favorite scene
Izzie degrading herself and worshiping Lamondre

- What was your second favorite scene
As a big fan of mind control, I liked every time the girls were injected. Nice detail with the eyes animation.

- What scene did you orgasm to
NA

- What do you want to see more of
Marlena doing drugs, worshiping Lamondre and doing humiliations sessions. Izzie getting corrupted and bringing Bentley down

- What character do you want to see more of
Marlena, Izzie and Bentley

- If the father monitors the security cameras, what should he see?
As he is nostalgic for his family he will see previous footage of Karsyn and Karina and report their relationship. He will be monitoring their scape and be fundamental on their ultimate failure.
His wife new relationship and humiliation
Bentley failure to follow his steps and lose Izzie

- Should Izzie undergo a fast transformation or a slow transformation?
Slow

- If you say slow, how slow? She shouldn't have sex at all for 5 chapters? 10 chapters?
I will depend on how long the game will be (I know, just please don't drop it!) I'm thinking she will have an attempt to have sex with Bentley to progress their story, but she having sex with BBC should be the culmination of the first arc of the story.

- Should she show skin at all in the next chapter? How much skin?
She should change her outfit, tighter and shorter, but not yet fully slutty.

- Do you think Chapter 2 should include any kind of bestiality or do you oppose it?
I don't oppose it, but wouldn't like it only to have it as a tag but to serve a purpose to the story.

- Do you think Chapter 2 should include gay content?
Nah

- Do you think any character should undergo a sissification transformation. If so, which?
Tanner. Slowly turned by Marlena

- Are you OK with characters dying? How many characters would you be OK with dying?
I'm ok with death on this game universe, but not on the primary character. Maybe a side character made to make this possibility something to consider by the main characters?

Re to IN CHAPTER 2:

As mentioned on the feedback, she should start leaving the childish clothes and move into tighter and shorter clothes, but not yet slutty. For chapter 2 only groping and a BJ to Lamondre.
Nude for an attempt to have sex with Bentley (see below) and perhaps to show she is fully submissive to her new God, but not for her working sessions.

Yes

Hell Yes!!

Eventually but not yet on chapter 2. See previous feedback.

Yes; I would like Izzie to manipulate Bentley into thinking he convinced her to have sex, only for Ward to find out while monitoring and see his son's attempt and to report them, causing their official permission be revoked and Izzie to be sent to get the drugs.
This will make Izzie happy as she is already taking the drugs and avoid Lamondre to do paperwork (he can't really get in trouble) and Bentley think is all his fault while forced to receive reinduction with the help of his mom, sister and Izzie

Looking forward to see your comments and further progress of the story.

Ni_cO

Mar 31, 2021
I was a little disappointed by the game because of the following reasons:
- Not enough sex scenes between male/female characters for the number of renders. I hope this is just the case for Ch. 1 to tell the background story etc.
- The female characters are not dominant enough for my taste. I liked the Becca/Tiffany/Jessica kind of "dominant" from Bully. I hope each one of them become full dominatrixs / mistresses and not just shy / insecure girls dominated by black guys. Marlena is a good example.
- The whole injection stuff doesnt do it for me. I would have liked it more if the females succumb to the blacks because they are convinced (more dominant/bigger cocks/better sex). Same goes for beating up Trish. Using violence for making her submissive? Nah.
- The whole lesbian relationship between the sisters is not my thing. If later in the game they fuck the blacks because of the injections only... it feels a forced, not their free will.
- I would have liked to see way more naked skin and not just degrading. This goes for the scenes between the girls and the black guys and also in the "sessions" between the girls and the white guys (make the guys see what they won't be allowed to have / humiliate them by beeing naked themselves infront of the girls and showing their caged dicks).
- The session between Marlene and her BF: Her telling him he is gay is not my thing either. She could better humilate him for his small penis or other reasons. Imho if he really is gay its not humiliating anymore that his GF is cheating on him because he actually wants to fuck guys and is therefor sexually not interessted in his GF.
- The big labia of the sisters. Thats just too much and doesnt fit their young "cute" girly looks.
- The violet colored nipples/ areolas of some characters.

What I liked / would like to see:
- The restroom scene with Candy and the boys.
- Marlenas cage for her BF in her bedroom. I just wish we can see her getting fucked or masturbating in her bed while he watches from his cage or her showing him her sexy lingerie or her naked body in the next chapter. I can also imagine her feeding him her used condoms / her shit / her piss in a dog bowl.
- Would like to see the girls naked / wearing lace lingerie (in front of the guy) / heels.
- Would like to see a POV render from the perspective of Marlenas BF kneeing in front of the standing her looking up to her naked / cum covered pussy/body and her forcing him to clean / kiss her.
- Maybe another female character. A teacher with bigger breasts :) who is dominated by her black student.

Mar 13, 2020
I was a little disappointed by the game because of the following reasons:
- Not enough sex scenes between male/female characters for the number of renders. I hope this is just the case for Ch. 1 to tell the background story etc.
- The female characters are not dominant enough for my taste. I liked the Becca/Tiffany/Jessica kind of "dominant" from Bully. I hope each one of them become full dominatrixs / mistresses and not just shy / insecure girls dominated by black guys. Marlena is a good example.
- The whole injection stuff doesnt do it for me. I would have liked it more if the females succumb to the blacks because they are convinced (more dominant/bigger cocks/better sex). Same goes for beating up Trish. Using violence for making her submissive? Nah.
- The whole lesbian relationship between the sisters is not my thing. If later in the game they fuck the blacks because of the injections only... it feels a forced, not their free will.
- I would have liked to see way more naked skin and not just degrading. This goes for the scenes between the girls and the black guys and also in the "sessions" between the girls and the white guys (make the guys see what they won't be allowed to have / humiliate them by beeing naked themselves infront of the girls and showing their caged dicks).
- The session between Marlene and her BF: Her telling him he is gay is not my thing either. She could better humilate him for his small penis or other reasons. Imho if he really is gay its not humiliating anymore that his GF is cheating on him because he actually wants to fuck guys and is therefor sexually not interessted in his GF.
- The big labia of the sisters. Thats just too much and doesnt fit their young "cute" girly looks.
- The violet colored nipples/ areolas of some characters.

What I liked / would like to see:
- The restroom scene with Candy and the boys.
- Marlenas cage for her BF in her bedroom. I just wish we can see her getting fucked or masturbating in her bed while he watches from his cage or her showing him her sexy lingerie or her naked body in the next chapter. I can also imagine her feeding him her used condoms / her shit / her piss in a dog bowl.
- Would like to see the girls naked / wearing lace lingerie (in front of the guy) / heels.
- Would like to see a POV render from the perspective of Marlenas BF kneeing in front of the standing her looking up to her naked / cum covered pussy/body and her forcing him to clean / kiss her.
- Maybe another female character. A teacher with bigger breasts :) who is dominated by her black student.
Pretty much everything youve just said here is in the other 2 games.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes