Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I definitely see this as one of the core changes in the game, as compared to the previous ones. The idea of the black men dominating the women. People have asked me for this many times in the past and this is the first game where I thought it made sense to include it.

Putting that content on a completely different path would be challenging. I've never really been a big fan of hiding/removing content from the game. I didn't even put a pussy hair hiding option in Reparations.

So ya for this game black men > white women > white men and I don't think there will be any way to avoid that.
Thanks again for stating clearly where the game is going. Its not for me, that's for certain. Good luck with it nevertheless.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Please. Ive been duped by games with femdom tags with maybe one femdom scene in them. At least this has lots.

Please ignore the haters jobeo the world needs more of this! For great justice!
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes I agree regarding the femdom. Really I think I may be the sites leading expert on all the aspects of femdom.

I have such a wide interest in fetish content... so many different kinks. I am glad folks appreciate it.

as fans of your work, we want to live in BNWO world, as well as our wives, girlfriends and sisters too.
do not let already scripted negative reviews influence the game development, if fact, we are eager
to see you pushing even more hard content in the next update since Jobeo vision's and games date releases
are best days of our lives

This is very positive words of encouragement! I am glad people are appreciating what I created. It definitely takes a lot of effort. Incredible effort really.

Good start
I liked very much
I loved MC's sisters, all 3
Karsyn :love:
Karina :love:
Marlena :love:
I hope that in future updates he has sex with his sisters.
Thank you! And you spelled their names correctly which is certainly a tricky thing to do.

I think the girls did turn out very well and they are up for some real adventures going forward.

Very solid start, great animations and characters, the story is very promising and can't wait to see more corruption, also some bestiality wouldn't be bad like in your previous games
I'm glad someone appreciates the animations. I think they turned out very high quality. It was about 1500 frames and that doesn't even include the eye morph animations.

In terms of bestiality, I would definitely recommend folks read through: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-making-a-new-black-domination-ntr-interracial-game.93837/

Cause that was in the months leading up to this game release. You can hear lots of peoples ideas on how things should be. Personally I was surprised by how many people said they did NOT want to see bestiality. In fact, I'm not sure a single person said they wanted it.

So definitely read through those pages to see some insights into the development. Will bestiality make an apperance in Chapter 2? I'm not sure, but I can't imagine it being a huge part of the story.

Thanks

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Idk man, I kinda liked your previous games than this game because the women tend to choose to be with other men who are studs and sexually superior than MC OR his women gets corrupted by situations. Whatever it is, there seems to be a choice and women choose to be with other men. That was the humiliation part, which is what ntr is all about. Also in your previous games the MC have to accept his humiliating position, which was really satisfying.

The female models are amazing though. All your games have amazing looking female characters. Also good SPH, femdom, and humiliation content. So good luck.

BTW I really liked your game "Reperations". What happened? Is it abandoned?

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Thanks for the words of encouragement. Yes I agree regarding the femdom. Really I think I may be the sites leading expert on all the aspects of femdom.

I have such a wide interest in fetish content... so many different kinks. I am glad folks appreciate it.

This is very positive words of encouragement! I am glad people are appreciating what I created. It definitely takes a lot of effort. Incredible effort really.

Thank you! And you spelled their names correctly which is certainly a tricky thing to do.

I think the girls did turn out very well and they are up for some real adventures going forward.

I'm glad someone appreciates the animations. I think they turned out very high quality. It was about 1500 frames and that doesn't even include the eye morph animations.

In terms of bestiality, I would definitely recommend folks read through: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-making-a-new-black-domination-ntr-interracial-game.93837/

Cause that was in the months leading up to this game release. You can hear lots of peoples ideas on how things should be. Personally I was surprised by how many people said they did NOT want to see bestiality. In fact, I'm not sure a single person said they wanted it.

So definitely read through those pages to see some insights into the development. Will bestiality make an apperance in Chapter 2? I'm not sure, but I can't imagine it being a huge part of the story.

Thanks
mantis and sissy girlfriend experiment could compete :) i have soome game design problems with hthem but the femdom content is top notch

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hello Friends.

The plan for this weekend is to look at the story, look at the content, and really try and make a decision about Chapter 2.

There are definitely ideas from Chapter 1 which I see more potential in than others. There are some ideas that I thought would be very easy to continue into Chapter 2 that are now making me think more deeply about things.

I remain very interested in the game. It's just that if I make a commitment to producing Chapter 2, it's a significant amount of work and not something I take lightly.

Thanks

hey i really enjoy the game is so far, i think it would great if you could add a black women that is Quaylon girlfriend
It is an interesting idea. The thing is, it really is an interracial game. So I'm not sure how perfectly this idea fits with that.

Do you have plans about continuing Reparations?
it should be very good...
I don't have any immediate plans to put out another chapter of Reparations but I haven't closed the door on that game entirely.

Hopefully you enjoyed the new game!

New characters be Asain? I love me some good Interacial Asian - BBC. You rarely see any BBC x Asian, would be awesome if you added that in
Someone did ask a similar question here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6709780

Which I followed up here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6711815

Ultimately the game is really closely tied to my kinks... Which is typically pale caucasian white females and dominant black males.

Thanks!

I like your games:love::love::love:
Great!! Hopefully you enjoyed Chapter 1.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Hello Friends.

The plan for this weekend is to look at the story, look at the content, and really try and make a decision about Chapter 2.

There are definitely ideas from Chapter 1 which I see more potential in than others. There are some ideas that I thought would be very easy to continue into Chapter 2 that are now making me think more deeply about things.

I remain very interested in the game. It's just that if I make a commitment to producing Chapter 2, it's a significant amount of work and not something I take lightly.

Thanks

It is an interesting idea. The thing is, it really is an interracial game. So I'm not sure how perfectly this idea fits with that.

I don't have any immediate plans to put out another chapter of Reparations but I haven't closed the door on that game entirely.

Hopefully you enjoyed the new game!

Someone did ask a similar question here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6709780

Which I followed up here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6711815

Ultimately the game is really closely tied to my kinks... Which is typically pale caucasian white females and dominant black males.

Thanks!

Great!! Hopefully you enjoyed Chapter 1.
I actually find that your scenes between dom black and sub white female are the weakest in the game while the scenes between the dom white female and white sub are the strongest.

Ironically enough the actual interracial scenes in the game are the most forgetable.

Except when the black guy beat up the girl in boxing when her husband didnt show up. That deserved a lol.

Reactions: karioka19
Jun 24, 2020
Hi Jobeo. I really liked the first chapter. I wanted to let you know that I came twice from it (only two in a while, which have kind of thrown me off a bit), both times very suddenly during the part where Izzy is first injected when she tries to submit her paperwork. She's so innocent looking, and that decent into depravity will be especially satisfying to watch if you decide to continue this project. I liked a lot of the rest of the story as well, and I'll expand on that more soon. I hope you do continue with the project, but I'll understand if you don't. It is a lot of work.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Hi Jobeo. I really liked the first chapter. I wanted to let you know that I came twice from it (only two in a while, which have kind of thrown me off a bit), both times very suddenly during the part where Izzy is first injected when she tries to submit her paperwork. She's so innocent looking, and that decent into depravity will be especially satisfying to watch if you decide to continue this project. I liked a lot of the rest of the story as well, and I'll expand on that more soon. I hope you do continue with the project, but I'll understand if you don't. It is a lot of work.
!00% agree with everything here

Reactions: Jobeo

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Game looks fun. Will give it a try! ^_^

In a side-note, fingers crossed there will be a game in the future where you play as a black girl in a "Bleached world order!" xDDD

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
hey i really enjoy the game is so far, i think it would great if you could add a black women that is Quaylon girlfriend
Perhaps let one of the twin girls like a black girl? Or let like and one very much dislike a black girl and then go on from there

Reactions: karioka19
Mar 13, 2020
Why not instead have his wife be a white girl who didnt take the serum but is actually more submissive to him and more dominant with the others (white girls in the family)? Kinda like shes already proved her loyalty and dedication to the BNWO by doing things without coercion so she feels shes better than the white girls who did take it.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. It is appreciated. I think there is a vast silent majority that likes the game and wants to see it continue. Again, I remain interested which is the most important thing. If I lose interest we're in trouble.

I appreciate you telling me which scenes made you orgasm! That is great feedback.

Why not instead have his wife be a white girl who didnt take the serum but is actually more submissive to him and more dominant with the others (white girls in the family)? Kinda like shes already proved her loyalty and dedication to the BNWO by doing things without coercion so she feels shes better than the white girls who did take it.
Yes, I must admit that going into Chapter 2 I don't have much of this whole Quaylon piece worked out. I feel strongly the wife should be white. Your idea regarding her loyalty and dedication is a good one. I think in Bully I had a woman like this - the BNWO counselor.

In terms of her being dominant, yes this was my thinking. But could she dominate Marlena? To me, Marlena is a boss bitch I can't imagine her being dominated by anything other than a black guy.

One of he challenges I also have with the Quaylon piece is... who can he have sex with in the house? In an early draft of the story, I put in dialogue which indicated Marlena was off limits because she was owned by Lamondre. I took it out because I didn't like the idea of establishing rules going into Chapter 2. I could put it back, or she could resist, or he could have sex with all the girls in the house. Izzie was very eager to have sex, would she have sex with Quaylon?

Ya this piece of the story is a bit of an unknown right now....

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the feedback. It is appreciated. I think there is a vast silent majority that likes the game and wants to see it continue. Again, I remain interested which is the most important thing. If I lose interest we're in trouble.

I appreciate you telling me which scenes made you orgasm! That is great feedback.

Yes, I must admit that going into Chapter 2 I don't have much of this whole Quaylon piece worked out. I feel strongly the wife should be white. Your idea regarding her loyalty and dedication is a good one. I think in Bully I had a woman like this - the BNWO counselor.

In terms of her being dominant, yes this was my thinking. But could she dominate Marlena? To me, Marlena is a boss bitch I can't imagine her being dominated by anything other than a black guy.

One of he challenges I also have with the Quaylon piece is... who can he have sex with in the house? In an early draft of the story, I put in dialogue which indicated Marlena was off limits because she was owned by Lamondre. I took it out because I didn't like the idea of establishing rules going into Chapter 2. I could put it back, or she could resist, or he could have sex with all the girls in the house. Izzie was very eager to have sex, would she have sex with Quaylon?

Hey Jobeo, it would be interesting if we as Benny can decide whether to give more power to Lamondre or Quaylon at some point, maybe they feel rivalry and fight to take Benny's family, I guess it would be an important decision because the winner will be the Great alpha male and the one who takes more women more often. It would be interesting to see a scene where mother Trish is totally unconscious and naked in her bed due to another punch from Quaylon, maybe Quaylon is going to fuck Izzie or another girl in the house and Benny can't help but be tempted to fuck with his unconscious mother, then Trish wakes up and asks for help, Quaylon comes to help her and beats up Benny, as a reward for asking for help and rejecting Benny completely Quaylon decides to have passionate sex with Trish and cum inside while Benny watches the scene destroyed with black eyes

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey Jobeo, it would be interesting
Your idea is interesting to me. It's a good example where someone suggests something and even though I don't use their idea exactly, it inspires something similar which can actually make it into the story. So yes, let's see how it turns out and if it makes it into Chapter 2 see if there's anything like what you suggested.

Thanks

Reactions: karioka19 and Baka!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
yes thanks you very very much!!!! i am a big fan of your work.
its so bad a can't patreon your work.
if i can help you how can i do?

The way that you, and everyone else who is a fan of the game, can help is by offering the following feedback:

- What was your favorite scene

- What was your second favorite scene

- What scene did you orgasm to

- What do you want to see more of

- What character do you want to see more of

- If the father monitors the security cameras, what should he see?

- Should Izzie undergo a fast transformation or a slow transformation?
- If you say slow, how slow? She shouldn't have sex at all for 5 chapters? 10 chapters?​
- Should she show skin at all in the next chapter? How much skin?​

- Do you think Chapter 2 should include any kind of bestiality or do you oppose it?

- Do you think Chapter 2 should include gay content?

- Do you think any character should undergo a sissification transformation. If so, which?

- Are you OK with characters dying? How many characters would you be OK with dying?

Thanks!!

Reactions: AraKnus

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019

i like the idea of certain girls being "owned" by certain black guys.
and others could be "free use". to show a hierarchy of favoritism

Reactions: Baka! and Jobeo
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes