fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I will probably not like all the details of the game, since I am mainly after femdom [so I don't really care about the racial aspect of the game], but I do appreciate the outrageous and sarcastic nature of the setting. Stay strong, and ignore the mobs!
So I'm also most interested in the femdom possibilities. The racial stuff is pretty funny if for no other reason that it makes so many people get fainting spells though. I'll start with what I didn't like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And what I liked and hope for:

Anyway Jobeo congrats again and I'm very interested to see what twisted stuff you can think up next!

Last edited by a moderator:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
or is it more about humiliation, racial superiority/inferiority, "white genocide"?
Yes, by the looks of the earlier games this willl be the main topic in extreme form and very abusive, but hard line will be outright killing or brutal abortions. If this bothers alot then might as well save your feels and avoid all together.

I just think giving meth to teenage girls is a really fucked up line to cross aside from brutal rape.
It's very fucked up. I don't get the thrill or sexual fetish of including heavy drugs that in reality turn alot people into ugly meth zombies. But its devs choice, maybe for some edgy shock reason. Other authors write gory murder novels and film scripts, Jobeo includes heavy drugs, will just have to deal with that and ignore.

Reactions: Selaiko

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Thanks! I am glad you appreciate the game. I am very happy with how it turned out.
Yes let me know what you think. I think I said it over in the thread leading up to this, that everyone has a different definition of femdom. I definitely think the game has lots of femdom but some may say it has none.
So, I played the game, and I can't say it doesn't have femdom, it does, however
I will check out the coming updates, but so far the femdom is much weaker than in Bully, perhaps it will change. The only thing I would change is, to separate the femdom parts a bit more from the black-cock talk...I don't know. You have such a talent to write good femdom scenes, its a pity you never considered making either a more femdom-focused game or one with branching paths, not killing off the heat with something totally contradictory on either. Of course I do not expect you or anyone making a game he or she does not desire. Keep it up, it may shape up quite nicely in future updates, who knows? :)

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
If you think about it Izzie's character has potential for even more situations, I mean, we haven't met her family yet, her father probably fulfilled his role and was euthanized, probably her current "father" is a very nasty black guy (maybe even obese?), maybe her mother recently gave birth to her little mixed brother?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
However, the most promising scene for me of what's to come was the last one with Ward in the facility with the black woman.
Yes, the God idea. From day 1 I never thought of killing off the father. My original idea was he would be sent to the drug labs to be a slave making injection serum. So you would have the black female domination aspect there but that was pretty much it. When it hit me that he should monitor the cameras I was like holy shit. I immediately wanted to explore that idea but the chapter was already too huge... there's no way I could include him actually monitoring the cameras.

The idea has so much potential I feel like there could be a whole chapter just dedicated to it. Maybe the only downside to the idea is that it is so wide open, doing it properly may be a challenge. I have so many ideas for it, really it is just an endless content generator but you have to do it right. Let's all pray I make another chapter cause it would be an absolute shame if that idea doesn't get rendered. It's just too good.

Mar 13, 2020
So, I played the game, and I can't say it doesn't have femdom, it does, however
I will check out the coming updates, but so far the femdom is much weaker than in Bully, perhaps it will change. The only thing I would change is, to separate the femdom parts a bit more from the black-cock talk...I don't know. You have such a talent to write good femdom scenes, its a pity you never considered making either a more femdom-focused game or one with branching paths, not killing off the heat with something totally contradictory on either. Of course I do not expect you or anyone making a game he or she does not desire. Keep it up, it may shape up quite nicely in future updates, who knows? :)

As for the lack of femdom, that was my issue with Bully. It was too heavy in fendom. As someone said earlier, the game so far has shown the black males to be thugs, rapists and drug dealers but we dont actually know who is in charge. Theres no way Lamondre has any sort of influence on the running of the system but is happy to abuse the position hes in by taking full advantage of the situation

Leaguestore92

Apr 3, 2021
In fact it is a beautiful place and a district that I often frequent .. I confirm that the renders in those landscapes look very good = D @Joboe

Reactions: Jobeo
Sep 24, 2019
You may not like his work or you may love it. But you have to give credit where credit is due. He makes this passion project despite all the backlash. That results in you being able to see all the hours he put into making it.

Honestly everyone is entitled to their own opinions. But there are very few games like this, and if you like the stuff in the tags then you will most likely really enjoy the beautiful characters, jokes, customizability, story, and this in touch with the community creator.

So all I have to say is keep up the great work man! Thanks for doing what you do for us.

Jan 15, 2018
Yes, the God idea. From day 1 I never thought of killing off the father. My original idea was he would be sent to the drug labs to be a slave making injection serum. So you would have the black female domination aspect there but that was pretty much it. When it hit me that he should monitor the cameras I was like holy shit. I immediately wanted to explore that idea but the chapter was already too huge... there's no way I could include him actually monitoring the cameras.

The idea has so much potential I feel like there could be a whole chapter just dedicated to it. Maybe the only downside to the idea is that it is so wide open, doing it properly may be a challenge. I have so many ideas for it, really it is just an endless content generator but you have to do it right. Let's all pray I make another chapter cause it would be an absolute shame if that idea doesn't get rendered. It's just too good.
I think the father should be made into a transgender, complete with a neovagina.
He gets resurrected Frankenstein style, by the black scientist Yakuub.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
I can't believe they allow race play but ban incest. This game goes to far with that and come on beating the s out of a lady in the boxing ring. I have just found the first game in all of whats on this site that goes just to far.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes