Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
If every white woman gets blacked, there won't be any white dudes left to cuck.....
the game make that point pretty clear, some white men are selectively allowed to start families with white women but they will eventually be euthanized and a black man will be assigned to their wives as husband

Reactions: dunloprobert

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I really like the Jobeo I'm seeing in this development, more aggressive and crazy, more similar to Jobeo from the Bully era, Jobeo from the Reparations era was more light and careful, however despite the fact that he is developing fucked up situations he is doing it calmly without forcing the sex scenes or the plot, that shocking boxing scene with Quaylon and Trish was intense, I love those kinds of scenes I wonder if things can get even a little more gore... At the moment it seems that Lamondre will take the girlfriend and the older sister and Quaylon will take the mother (Trish) and the twins (I still don't know all the names).
I love this chapter, depravity and injustice returned, Jobeo returned!

tsuke

May 13, 2019
I dont get all the negative reviews. Very few femdom games even try to do SPH or forced bi and this game does it perfectly. I used to think Mantis was the best femdom game out there but this will probably overtake it.

Reactions: Jobeo
Sep 24, 2019
Here is my unofficial port of Black New World Order: - Mega

(Notes; I do not have an official google license to distribute games so it will give you a warning when installing. This is normal.
On my phone after downloading I had to open the file using my file manager, because android blocks installing unknown dev's apk's)
Not to sound like I'm complaining but I ported the game sooner than this russian site did + I left everything uncompressed and without watermarks or site promotion. Tested it on 5 different android generations. Uploaded it on two hosts which will be up for many years to come. Just sad my work went by unnoticed. Been here since bully. I ported reparations back when you were actively developing it.
Love your work :cry:

Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thank you @fokrrk11

Last edited:

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I dont get all the negative reviews. Very few femdom games even try to do SPH or forced bi and this game does it perfectly. I used to think Mantis was the best femdom game out there but this will probably overtake it.
Seems to really trigger some people who have zero ability to read tags and description or just love to complain. There's the political correctness issue people keep mentioning, but I suspect this really is some NTR hate on steroids issue. Tags clearly state NTR so so maybe they could go play some gay game and then complain about all the gay content instead. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
It seems like yet another game where the MC was passed down his glasses in his grandfather's will, although I'm guessing, in this case, it was on purpose to make him less visually appealing.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
i'd be interested if we could play as the black protag. i see the multiple protag tag. but i mean "Just" the black guy as the protag.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
You're right. Jobeo not doing black men any favours when depicting them as such.
Its just part of the fetish. I know there black people that find it offensive but here I just see it as something akin to blacked.

you don't know anything about BLM then if you don't realize black revenge narratives against the white "oppressor" is a core aspect of BLM ideology
Maybe but im sure they romanticize that as some kind of virtuous thing which it isnt the case here.

Reactions: DarkerThenBlack

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
From the comments I gather this is like his previous game where the dialog is so edgy he accidentally cut his own dick off?

I didn't get all that far in his previous game before coming to the conclusion that I don't have enough neckbeard to enjoy it.

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
In the previous game, the best moment was when the "Game over" picture appeared. The author then raised a serious topic, but apparently was not ready to develop it, so abandoning it was the best decision. Let's see what happened this time, I hope everything works out. Thanks to the site for the opportunity and to the author for the work.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes