Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Not to sound like I'm complaining but I ported the game sooner than this russian site did + I left everything uncompressed and without watermarks or site promotion. Tested it on 5 different android generations. Uploaded it on two hosts which will be up for many years to come. Just sad my work went by unnoticed. Been here since bully. I ported reparations back when you were actively developing it.
Love your work :cry:
Thanks for letting me know the game had been modified. I don't have an android device to test any APK.

I have updated the first post to point to your port and give you credit. I also updated my post where I had mentioned the android port.

Thanks for creating it.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just to be sure, if I am a little squemish I shouldn't touch this game with a ten foot pole, right? Can anyone give me a few examples of the more extreme scenes/themes and how they are presented in the game (no need to mention the scat content, since I hear it's 100% avoidable)?

Also, I hear it's very (or completely) linear, is that also true?

Jan 15, 2018
Just to be sure, if I am a little squemish I shouldn't touch this game with a ten foot pole, right? Can anyone give me a few examples of the more extreme scenes/themes and how they are presented in the game (no need to mention the scat content, since I hear it's 100% avoidable)?

Also, I hear it's very (or completely) linear, is that also true?
You have the option to avoid brutal rape, scat and incest.
Teenage girls still get crystal meth.
Other than that, it seems to be interesting.
I liked the banner better than the game.

mdqp

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
You have the option to avoid brutal rape, scat and incest.
Teenage girls still get crystal meth.
Other than that, it seems to be interesting.
I liked the banner better than the game.
Is what is there is more about girls and bbc/interracial fetish, or is it more about humiliation, racial superiority/inferiority, "white genocide"? Do you spend a lot of time from the POV of the cuck, and is he treated brutally? I want to get a rough idea of the game's boundaries, but I guess I can always try the game for myself.

Also, since you tried it, is it linear or not?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I'm going through all of your comments now guys I appreciate all the feedback. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas for Chapter 2.

Overall the reception to Chapter 1 seems extremely positive. I think there really was something for everyone. Many times in the past people have asked me to include the idea of the girls being dominated and it never seemed to fit into the story. It just didn't make sense to me. Sure I might have included it a bit here or there, but it was never a major theme. In this game it made a lot of sense to me, which was a big change.

It's like the hierarchy of the game has changed from the previous ones. In this game Black guys > White girls > White guys whereas in the previous games the White girls were seen as the top of the totem pole.

The idea of cutting down the random sex scenes really seems to have gone over well and I credit Apostate-Nephilimov who provided some guidance back in early September on this subject. It really resonated with me and I think gave the story much more depth and meaning.

Thanks!

The beach used as a background is very familiar to me. Sicilian Beach Called Mondello ahhahah
Very interesting. I used it because it looked like a beautiful place. I think those renders turned out nicely. It looked like the characters were really in the place.

Congratulations on the release Jobeo! Can't wait to give it a try and see what you've come up with.

Thank you. Please let me know your feedback once you've had a chance to give the game a try.

Well, talking about the game. The renders are really nice, the girls are super hot.

Thank you. Yes I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Its a solid start and thought it was funny when you selected the real size of your dick. I laughed looking at the first reviews hyper-political charged post. Some people are bitches when it comes to the acceptable parameters of allowable storyboard material.
Yes the penis size has come up a number of times in the past so I knew I had to include it. This was foretold here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6723859

Jan 15, 2018
Is what is there is more about girls and bbc/interracial fetish, or is it more about humiliation, racial superiority/inferiority, "white genocide"? Do you spend a lot of time from the POV of the cuck, and is he treated brutally? I want to get a rough idea of the game's boundaries, but I guess I can always try the game for myself.

Also, since you tried it, is it linear or not?
Linear, one chapter long.
I love most of the genre.
The Black supremacy, woke shit, 1 inch white guy surveillance state shit is wierd.
I figured it would be a QoS seduction game, like TAC.
But I wasn't particularly fond of it.
I've found a few games that can top it, but this ain't it.
Not to knock the dev, but this game much like his last one ain't for me.

Jokelu

Jun 23, 2020
Linear, one chapter long.
I love most of the genre.
The Black supremacy, woke shit, 1 inch white guy surveillance state shit is wierd.
I figured it would be a QoS seduction game, like TAC.
But I wasn't particularly fond of it.
I've found a few games that can top it, but this ain't it.
Not to knock the dev, but this game much like his last one ain't for me.
What's TAC?

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
I love the models of the girls in this game, they are all beautiful, Izzie is the image that comes to mind when you think of a white girl with a pretty face, good job. I am intrigued about how Benny and Izzie's relationship will evolve, it seems likely to think that Lamondre or another black guy will get her pregnant, another interesting possibility would be that Benny miraculously gets her pregnant and she despises that fetus, so she decides to abort (if the abortion occurs due to a beating from Lamondre or in a more civilized and medical way will depend on Jobeo). Karsyn and Karina are interesting, but the truth is that I cannot understand how they have been able to avoid the injection and the BNWO rules for so long, the personalities of these twin sisters are similar but opposite, Karsyn is the most selfish without a doubt but also the more intelligent, I would say that she is a little colder than Karina and sometimes she wants to use her for pleasure without caring about her feelings or what she wants, Karina seems more naive and silly, she is more kind, she feels jealous if Karsyn focuses on other girls, when Karsyn sees what Quaylon has done to her mother, she is afraid of the BNWO and wants to run away with Karina and leave everything behind, my deduction for the future is that Quaylon will deceive or convince Karina to obey and be a "good girl" and Karsyn will suffer, Karsyn will probably take longer than Karina to succumb to BNWO

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Oh boy Where do I start with this one....
I dare say that I am personally going to get some back lash for my comments here but hey ho such is life and internet trolls.
I do not intend my comments to be racist and if they are taken that way then I do apologise for causing that offence.

I understand the fetish for some to see a game with black supremacy / domination... But in my opinion this game and the dev's other game go OTT.
The dev portrays that ALL Black guys are THUGS, RAPISTS & DRUG DEALERS. That White Guys are Spineless little DICKED Whimps and that white women melt at the sight of a black guy. REALLY !!!!!!!!
This is not the case in fact most black guys are decent people. Not all white guys are spineless little dicked whimps and not all white women melt at the sight of a black guy. Yes I understand this is just a game But it is games like this that inspire hatred against the black community. It is a proven fact that films and games do have a link to real life crimes and therefore I believe that developers and producers have a responsibility to tread this fine line very carefully.
I do wonder that if the roles were reversed and the game was about white supremacy of blacks would this games be allowed? I don't think so.
Why not keep the core of the storey line of black supremacy but without portraying all the black and white characters as they are. I mean what is the point of having a choice in the game to select the size of dick when all you can choose is 1 inch? Why not have a mixture of sizes in both the races, Big dicked or average sized white guys can still be cucked or dominated, The size of a guys dick does not determine his submissiveness or dominance. Yes it inspires confidence but even confidence or lack there of does not determine sub / dom.
Why not have both white and black guys pushing drugs or even having a choice of weather or not the female takes drugs to control her behaviour, IF she refuses the drugs and still doesn't submit to the guy then you can introduce the force of control by beatings if that is how you so wish to do so....

So In conclusion do I like this game or not.... Me personally not really. I get there are people out there who will like this game how it is, its just not my personal taste however will I still play future updates. Probably yes I will, Curiosity is a strange thing and I am curious to see how this game will evolve or if it will be abandoned like the dev's other game.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I'm going through all of your comments now guys I appreciate all the feedback. Please feel free to share your thoughts and ideas for Chapter 2.

Overall the reception to Chapter 1 seems extremely positive. I think there really was something for everyone. Many times in the past people have asked me to include the idea of the girls being dominated and it never seemed to fit into the story. It just didn't make sense to me. Sure I might have included it a bit here or there, but it was never a major theme. In this game it made a lot of sense to me, which was a big change.

It's like the hierarchy of the game has changed from the previous ones. In this game Black guys > White girls > White guys whereas in the previous games the White girls were seen as the top of the totem pole.

The idea of cutting down the random sex scenes really seems to have gone over well and I credit Apostate-Nephilimov who provided some guidance back in early September on this subject. It really resonated with me and I think gave the story much more depth and meaning.

Thanks!

Very interesting. I used it because it looked like a beautiful place. I think those renders turned out nicely. It looked like the characters were really in the place.

Thank you. Please let me know your feedback once you've had a chance to give the game a try.

Thank you. Yes I am very pleased with how it turned out.

Yes the penis size has come up a number of times in the past so I knew I had to include it. This was foretold here: https://f95zone.to/threads/i-am-mak...tr-interracial-game.93837/page-6#post-6723859
The angry reactions alone make this game worth it. The amount of egos popping is a sight to behold. I haven't played it yet, but I do hope the femdom arc is in the game, just like in your previous games. I guess you have to develop a thick skin to keep doing what you like, I admire your bravery. I'm not sure I would have the nerves to persist in continuing if my game would be review bombed like this, but sure as hell inspires me to.

I will probably not like all the details of the game, since I am mainly after femdom [so I don't really care about the racial aspect of the game], but I do appreciate the outrageous and sarcastic nature of the setting. Stay strong, and ignore the mobs!

stacytv

Sep 6, 2019
Good start, as with your other games not everything appeals to me so I avoid those that doesn't. The other stuff I've really enjoyed and looking fwd to seeing where this goes from here:)

Reactions: Jobeo and Jokelu

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi Jobeo, How long have you been seen and your games are perfect, thanks for the new game, After all, Interracial and cuckold themes are the best, thank you) finally there is something to jerk off to, huge respect for your best games! NTR And Cuckold Games This Very Best Games)))
Thanks! I am glad you appreciate the game. I am very happy with how it turned out.

Haha, I am curious as hell, looking forward for the femdom things in it. Thanks!
Yes let me know what you think. I think I said it over in the thread leading up to this, that everyone has a different definition of femdom. I definitely think the game has lots of femdom but some may say it has none.

amazing first chapter, this is probably my favorite work of yours so far.
getting right into the deep end of depravity.
favorite part was Quaylon giving Trish a black eye and her fawning over him afterwards like she loves him even more now.
i love physically abusive stuff like that. really hope to see more of it. maybe he break her arm or a couple ribs or something. with her doting on him even more afterwards.

Thank you!! Yes the response to that scene has definitely surprised me. From my past games I've learned that whenever I'm rendering blood things are possibly going in the wrong direction. But in the case, people seem to have enjoyed the scene.

Definitely some things have bothered people that I didn't think would.... and some things I didn't think would go over too well have been well received.

Personally I thought the boxing stuff worked out very well. How will Quaylon react when he moves in and finds the twins are gone?? Only time will tell...

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes