jasonfz250

Apr 19, 2019
Another classic by jobeo hope to see some more femdom in the next chapter instead of lezdom. But either way its a good start looking forward to the next chapter

Reactions: Jobeo and fanboi

Yua (結愛)

May 13, 2021
View attachment 1465159

Overview:
The legendary game creator returns with a brand new masterpiece. Follow the life of a family living under the dystopian rule of the Black New World Order. 24/7 monitoring, forced drug injections, and black domination all await to tweak and tantalize the senses. Will this family be able to survive and thrive under the new world order? Only time will tell. Tune in for the latest and greatest adventure from the mind of Jobeo!
Thread Updated: 2021-10-23
Release Date: 2021-10-23
Developer: Jobeo
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 1
Language: English
Other games: Reparations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - - - -

View attachment 1465179 View attachment 1465180 View attachment 1465181 View attachment 1465182 View attachment 1465183 View attachment 1465184 View attachment 1465185
Kneel to the King Jabeo.....marry me please Jabeo

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Jobeo is the single one exception to my "Absolutely NO Male MC EVER" rule

(Although I really hope this game's Multiple-style leans more towards Female, because it really is time to control a ho in the BNWO)

Jobeo simply gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:

manani

Dec 20, 2017
It's always good sign if author calls themselves legendary. I though the description is mockery and then I noticed it is written by author himself. This is going to be yet another funny thread to watch.

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
How far developed is the sissifation in this game currently? Is it hypnosis based or just simple forced into? Going by the sample pictures I would never even guess there was any in it.

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019
also cant wait to see what happens with the dad. hope he gets to watch his family's fall. especially his former wife with her new husband.

Reactions: Jobeo

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
thanks JOBEO i loved this!!!
god i almost forgot how much i missed jobeo's style of game/storytelling :love: :love: :love:
a lot of familiar fetishes and plotlines, but produced in a new and more polished fashion:p:p:p
looking forward to seeing how the girls change over the course of the game, especially the mom & the girlfriend:devilish::devilish::devilish:
i enjoyed the way the eyes changed color to show the injections were taking effect.
i was gutted when it got the TO BE CONTINUED PAGE! I already want the next part, like yesterday:love::love::love::love:

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes