HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
The author's female characters really turned out to be very beautiful.
But those appendages that white men are simply scared to look at... in reality, this spectacle is horrify more than any horror films...
But I actually like history itself. it is interesting.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok is the ntr avoidable and I see multiple protagonist tag, do you pick one and play it or do you bounce around?

Reactions: Candy1970

Dilshad Klein

Jul 24, 2018
Too bad for the injections stuff! It breaks the surprise of the charachers's reactions and their authenticity. What is interesting in this kind of scenario is precisely what happens between the moment when the girl doesn't want to do anything, and the moment when she becomes addicted. I hope their will be a lot of stuff with girls without those injections

Good luck though, I look forward to what happens next!
Exactly! I would rather prefer to break them by the merit of BBC alone and not injection which kinda beats the point.

jayeallday

Sep 27, 2020
Nailed the premise for this fetish, will be interested to see where it goes. Part of the fetish is the physical differences between the types of men, so I will say it takes away from it when Quaylon is pretty scrawny and short. Would add a lot to the domination/physical superiority if he and others in the BNWO were bigger/more physically imposing. Lamondre is a better example of this. But good work.

subli

Jul 30, 2020
Just started playing. Some early feedback:
* The narrator says that the BNWO has "taken over", I feel like this is maybe a too pedestrian term, maybe "seized power" would be better? Of course its not really clear what has happened were they voted in? Was there a revolution? Cultural change?
* It's not clear why the BNWO wants white people around or why it's breeding them/allowing them to start families.
* It's very unclear how long the BNWO has been in charge for. The opening narration seems to indicate a recent change, but then it says that you were born under the BNWO.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Huge fan of the general theme of the story, but as already said before, the injection part is ruining it a bit for me. The story is basically drugging girls to death (injections, meth..). Personally, i would love it, if it's more that they change their love slowly to the black cocks because their just in general much bigger and girthier than the white ones. But that's just my personal take, dont know if im going to play the next few versions. Much fun to all people that like the story!

deadleaves17

Jan 24, 2019
amazing first chapter, this is probably my favorite work of yours so far.
getting right into the deep end of depravity.
favorite part was Quaylon giving Trish a black eye and her fawning over him afterwards like she loves him even more now.
i love physically abusive stuff like that. really hope to see more of it. maybe he break her arm or a couple ribs or something. with her doting on him even more afterwards.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes