Feb 5, 2020
The legendary game creator returns with a brand new masterpiece. Follow the life of a family living under the dystopian rule of the Black New World Order. 24/7 monitoring, forced drug injections, and black domination all await to tweak and tantalize the senses. Will this family be able to survive and thrive under the new world order? Only time will tell. Tune in for the latest and greatest adventure from the mind of Jobeo!
OH NO No No!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jobeo and manani
Sep 24, 2019
Link Removed Due To: Outdated

(Notes; I do not have an official google license to distribute games so it will give you a warning when installing. This is normal.
On my phone after downloading I had to open the file using my file manager, because my browser blocks installing unlicensed apk's)

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Having the description be "The legendary game creator returns" when they've just got one average, abandoned game irks me more than it should.

Genitals are ridiculous, I get the theme and so giving the white guys small ones but it's just cartoony. Likewise if you turn on pubes that seems to mean girls have afros for bushes.

The GF is hot, and the twins aren't bad so there's that though.

Sep 24, 2019
That's my problem at the moment with the game the creator has a habit of getting you interested in their games and then just abandons them at a drop of a hat so I'll put the game on watched but I wont get my hopes up that it will go past chapter 3.
The first game was banned not abandoned. The second one he abandoned for the reason he gave in the original thread. I recommend you read that

Reactions: 1Teddy1

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Its a solid start and thought it was funny when you selected the real size of your dick. I laughed looking at the first reviews hyper-political charged post. Some people are bitches when it comes to the acceptable parameters of allowable storyboard material.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes