Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So this weekend has been devoted to really trying to piece everything together into one cohesive story from start to finish. I've really been trying to resist adding any new scenes until I'm more confident things are in really good shape. I've added some things back to my "do if I have time" list, and hopefully we'll get to all those.

When I look at the Chapter on the whole, it is achieving my vision. Unfortunately, there is still a lot of work to go. Can we make it by the 18th? I hope so.

For now, the work continues.

What i like from your previous games:

Sit still while being licked at the headmasters office :)

The ntr bowling scenes.
It's very interesting cause when I first read this I thought you were confused and thinking of some other game creator. It really did not resonate with me that I ever created a bowling alley scene. But after a bit I was able to remember it.

I'm glad to hear you like the content. Hopefully you are looking forward to Chapter 2!

I'm probably most interested in seeing Izzie gradually become more evil and seeing what you have in store for us, in terms of outfit changes.
This is good to remind me of thanks

1638021580238.jpeg
Ok I will assume at least one or two people are looking forward to Chapter 2! Great!!

Jobeo, one question. In Chapter 2 are there others BBC characters? I hope some muscular bbc!
So definitely not going to throw out any spoilers... So you'll have to look at Chapter 2 and see what new BBC shows up.

However, one of the mistakes I think I made in Reparations was just repeatedly introducing new BBCs. It was almost hard to keep track of them all cause I had no issue bringing new ones in.

So I tried to remedy that in BNWO by at least trying to limit it. So let's review things and remind me of this after you play Chapter 2. If anything, we would bring in 1 new repeat BBC character... one thing I was considering is for it to be Lamondre's son. He would be a bit wilder and go around fucking the girls, etc.

Thanks

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
So definitely not going to throw out any spoilers... So you'll have to look at Chapter 2 and see what new BBC shows up.

However, one of the mistakes I think I made in Reparations was just repeatedly introducing new BBCs. It was almost hard to keep track of them all cause I had no issue bringing new ones in.

So I tried to remedy that in BNWO by at least trying to limit it. So let's review things and remind me of this after you play Chapter 2. If anything, we would bring in 1 new repeat BBC character... one thing I was considering is for it to be Lamondre's son. He would be a bit wilder and go around fucking the girls, etc.

Thanks
Yeah maybe in Reparations there were too much BBC but i also think that only one is too little. I think 2/3 is a good compromise.
I hope in at least one muscular BBC :love:

sh_li

Dec 31, 2018
Stats last updated: 2021-12-03

RendersAnimation FramesInjection EyesScript LinesRelease Date
Chapter 2​
485​
4022​
4​
3901​
2021-12-18​
Chapter 1​
620​
1500​
11​
4166​
2021-10-23​

Major Milestones Crossed
------------------------
Ch. 2 has a coherent story: Yes
First stats update of the week and seems like the story is finally on a good shape for this month's release! Hopefully that releases some of the risks and the rest while really time consuming is the renders.

Glad to see some more injection eyes! I guess there won't be that many in this ch to allow more character development between injections?

Looking forward to December 18th to open this early Christmas present!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok. So obviously there are some troubles with F95Zone right now... However, development on the game has moved forward regardless.

The goal for this weekend is to reach a point where I can play through the game from start to finish. Even if it's rough and needs work, being able to play from scene to scene to scene is the best way to fix things. As long as we're there by Sunday night I'll feel more confident.

As my confidence grows about the state of things I can begin evaluating including anything which was left out. Believe me I want to jam the chapter with as much content as possible!

First stats update of the week and seems like the story is finally on a good shape for this month's release!
Ya I haven't updated because the website is totally malfunctioning and it's mind boggling to use it right now.

In terms of the story being in good shape, I moreso mean the story for Chapter 2 is finally starting to make sense. It is ordered, structured, etc. There is still lots of dialogue and cleanup that needs to be done. A few places that still have gaps of missing content but nothing major like entirely missing scenes.

I'm glad at least one person is paying attention to my updates and I appreciate the fact that all of your posts are in my game thread!! You are dedicated!!!

Yeah maybe in Reparations there were too much BBC but i also think that only one is too little. I think 2/3 is a good compromise.
Ok remind me after you play Chapter 2.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
A Jobeo game with only one real BBC penetration scene in chapter one....thats also something new. Hope there are some more in Chapter2 haha

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
This game is as "outhere" as a 14 years old Fanfic on DeviantArt. Didn't really get all the backlash...

Lamondre is my favorite character, he got chicks calling him "God" and kissing his shoes and all that, i need more wacky, over the top charcters in games on this website.

Keep it going, Jobeo!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So this weekend was extremely productive. There is massive progress in all directions. For the first time my confidence level is high. We will meet the release date.

I've played through things start to finish a couple times and each time the changes and fixes just make everything better and better. I really wish I could publish a "coherence meter" which would show what % of coherence the chapter has. Really, it's just a feeling... when everything starts to click and fit together. There is no doubt the whole thing is much more coherent now compared to a few days ago.

Is anyone excited about the new Chapter? Is anyone planning to play or will you just be skipping this one...

Short and concise. But I need details! What do you like? What was your favorite part?

This game is as "outhere" as a 14 years old Fanfic on DeviantArt. Didn't really get all the backlash...

Lamondre is my favorite character, he got chicks calling him "God" and kissing his shoes and all that, i need more wacky, over the top charcters in games on this website.

Keep it going, Jobeo!
Great!! Will you have time to play Chapter 2 on December 18th or do you have other plans?

Thanks

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Can you avoid making the same mistakes most other game developers make please, by softening the game up for those that cry at the words NTR.

I loved chapter 1, the build up was very good. I would like to see the main character's girlfriend teasing the main character more though about black men, because once she has the serum, she begs to be fucked by the black guy, goes home and is all loving with her white boyfriend again. The serum would not wear off that fast.

Would love to see the white boyfriend convincing his sweet, innocent white girlfriend to go black

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo and 1Teddy1

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Can you avoid making the same mistakes most other game developers make please, by softening the game up for those that cry at the words NTR.

I loved chapter 1, the build up was very good. I would like to see the main character's girlfriend teasing the main character more though about black men, because once she has the serum, she begs to be fucked by the black guy, goes home and is all loving with her white boyfriend again. The serum would not wear off that fast.

Would love to see the white boyfriend convincing his sweet, innocent white girlfriend to go black
Bro, sorry but your words prove that you don't know Jobeo and his games at all.. :ROFLMAO:
If there is one dev who has no problem being coherent with his ideas, this is Jobeo. At the cost of criticism from ntr haters..

Reactions: Jobeo and fanboi

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Bro, sorry but your words prove that you don't know Jobeo and his games at all.. :ROFLMAO:
If there is one dev who has no problem being coherent with his ideas, this is Jobeo. At the cost of criticism from ntr haters..
Yes... the greater concern is that people will declare me to have lost my mind after playing Chapter 2.

That would be more in the direction of Reparations... where you had an MC who seemed to go along with everything and was truly a willing participant in what happened.

In this new game I think we're trending moreso back towards Bully, where the MC is resistant and trying to get his girlfriend back but being cucked in the process.

Hell yes, I can`t wait Jobeo! :love:
Great!!!!!!

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
hey jobeo, glad to see things are coming along nicely :devilish:.
my bad, but i didn't realise that you were updating your progress on the title page, i will be checking it out more in future ;).
i am really looking forward to the 18th december, it will be like getting an early xmas present :love::p.
with 12 days still to go before its release, are you still cramming more into the game/story before it's release, or are you just tidying up whats already in place?
roll on the 18th!!!:devilish::love:

Reactions: karioka19 and Jobeo

sh_li

Dec 31, 2018
It is the most technically complex of any Chapter I've ever created
There is a scene so powerful that Jobeo should receive an Emmy nomination for it
One kink will be featured that has rarely, if ever, been seen in another modern game
This really piqued my curiosity. Dec 18th can't come soon enough!

Reactions: Jobeo

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
my bad, but i didn't realise that you were updating your progress on the title page, i will be checking it out more in future ;).
Well this concerns me... cause I've been doing this since Reparations. If you don't know about it... I mean, what is the chance that anyone else will know I'm updating that post?

I could post those stats as a new comment every day in the thread but that seems excessive... but I figure probably 5% of people actually know I update the second post in this thread.

https://f95zone.to/threads/black-new-world-order-ch-1-jobeo.97755/#post-6805614

with 12 days still to go before its release, are you still cramming more into the game/story before it's release, or are you just tidying up whats already in place?
Over this past weekend I decided to add one large new scene so it needs a good bit of work. Other than that it's just constant work filling out and improving all of the scenes which are already there.

This really piqued my curiosity. Dec 18th can't come soon enough!
Yes I think there are actually two rare kinks. One much more rare than the other but both not commonly seen.

In terms of that emmy nominated scene... ya I made that so long ago, weeks and weeks ago, that I've seen it too much. But you guys will see it for the first time and be like wowwww.

Regarding the technical aspects, yes because you are being given much more choice and that complicates things. We'll see how it works out.

2.30 star(s) 51 Votes