JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
In the game Karsyn, one of the twins, is functioning as an antagonist against the BNWO. Will she form a lesbian militia and take up machine gun arms against the BNWO leadership? That remains to be seen... The best way to find out what will happen in the game is to play the Chapters as they are released. I would never want to spoil anything which is going to happen.
I think we both know how it will end. :D No offense, but not that you gave a lot of freedom of choice to the player, and that this choice would significantly affect something. :(

If you will allow me, I will tell you my opinion. Your game is not really a game, but rather a story. The story is extraordinary and bold. But still, nothing depends on the player here, and who will win and who will be humiliated is clear from the very beginning.

Again, don't get me wrong. I think you have very interesting ideas. ;) For a long time I could not find anything like it. I also understand that you are making the game alone on pure enthusiasm. But I think there are many things that could make it more interesting. But this is just my opinion. :rolleyes:

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
the stats for the chapter 2 release are getting higher and higher... nice work Jobeo

But no teasers?

Reactions: Baka!

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Ok I have decided I will release one preview pic on Wednesday, December 15th, even though literally no one asked for one. If you expect it to be the reveal of what Quaylon's wife looks like you'll be let down.

My fun fact tidbit for today is: Study up on your Latin. Specifically the phrase: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est ("The die is cast") is a variation of a Latin phrase (iacta alea est [ˈjakta ˈaːlɛ.a ˈɛst]) attributed by Suetonius to Julius Caesar on January 10, 49 BC, as he led his army across the Rubicon river in Northern Italy. The phrase, either in the original Latin or in translation, is used in many languages to indicate that events have passed a point of no return.

Does it feel like it's getting close??

pearlo

May 21, 2018
Ok I have decided I will release one preview pic on Wednesday, December 15th, even though literally no one asked for one.
I wanted a preview, but decided not to ask as I don't think I can handle it. I'm bursting at the seams as it is. If it's too sexy, that preview may cause a jizz tsunami over here.
And we don't want any tsunamis before the 18th, now do we?

dunloprobert

Oct 22, 2017
Ok I have decided I will release one preview pic on Wednesday, December 15th, even though literally no one asked for one. If you expect it to be the reveal of what Quaylon's wife looks like you'll be let down.

My fun fact tidbit for today is: Study up on your Latin. Specifically the phrase: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est ("The die is cast") is a variation of a Latin phrase (iacta alea est [ˈjakta ˈaːlɛ.a ˈɛst]) attributed by Suetonius to Julius Caesar on January 10, 49 BC, as he led his army across the Rubicon river in Northern Italy. The phrase, either in the original Latin or in translation, is used in many languages to indicate that events have passed a point of no return.

Does it feel like it's getting close??
wow jobeo, i would never, ever have guessed you knew latin :unsure:! just do most of us a favor buddy, don't do the game in latin as well, i don't think the ignorant amongst us (me included.) would be able to handle it :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
so a preview pic, well if you insist, you teaser you!;)
i noticed you have surpased the last chapters output, you must be really enjoying this chapter?:love::love::love:

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
wow jobeo, i would never, ever have guessed you knew latin :unsure:! just do most of us a favor buddy, don't do the game in latin as well, i don't think the ignorant amongst us (me included.) would be able to handle it :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
so a preview pic, well if you insist, you teaser you!;)
i noticed you have surpased the last chapters output, you must be really enjoying this chapter?:love::love::love:

Fun fact. Julius Caesar would rather die than allow something like the BNWO happen. :D

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
Beware black legionnaires. SPQR becomes BNWO.
More like Numidian slaves. :D This is probably the only actual representation of blacks in antiquity. :p

In addition, the legionnaires had to be distinguished by a strong will, stoicism, a military mind and disciplicity, and blacks never possessed this qualitys, being a backward ethnic group in all aspects except physical. :D Not to mention the fact that Caesar lived in 100 - 44 years. BC. And then only Latins were recruited into the army.
But I got what you mean. ;)

Reactions: AlphaLewisX

AlphaLewisX

Oct 16, 2018
More like Numidian slaves. :D This is probably the only actual representation of blacks in antiquity. :p

In addition, the legionnaires had to be distinguished by a strong will, stoicism, a military mind and disciplicity, and blacks never possessed this qualitys, being a backward ethnic group in all aspects except physical. :D Not to mention the fact that Caesar lived in 100 - 44 years. BC. And then only Latins were recruited into the army.
But I got what you mean. ;)
It was just my film addaptation, I mean, we are going to see soon a Julius Caesar portrayed by Denzel Washington, give it time ;)

Now, no kidding, nice explanation you gave.

Reactions: JennyW

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
It was just my film addaptation, I mean, we are going to see soon a Julius Caesar portrayed by Denzel Washington, give it time ;)

Now, no kidding, nice explanation you gave.
Yes, I agree with you. I think now is the time when surrealism is replacing reality. I think soon not only Julius Caesar will turn black, but also Hitler. Just give Netflix some time. :D

Not that it really triggered me (after all, we all got here because we are interested in racesplay ;)), but I find it very funny and wrong at the same time. :oops:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The tidbit for today is: Watch the movie Hereditary.

A number of things about the game series make a bit more sense if you watch this movie. Especially the new Chapter. Just in terms of some of the references and whatnot. Personally I thought it was a good movie but may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I wanted a preview, but decided not to ask as I don't think I can handle it. I'm bursting at the seams as it is. If it's too sexy, that preview may cause a jizz tsunami over here.
Ya don't expect anything sexy. The preview is more just to make you think "how will this be included" or "where will I see this in the Chapter?". So ya, it definitely won't spoil anything it's just moreso something to watch for as you play the Chapter. You will wonder "When is that preview pic coming I haven't seen it yet".

Several dozen of the renders are on a scat deviation that only people with scat turned on will see... which is really crazy because I don't think I've ever seen one person comment in thread that they want scat content. Maybe people are just too embarassed to admit it?

So ya, if you want to see all of the content from this Chapter you better turn EVERYTHING on if the game asks "Are you into this or that" you sure as hell better say YES.

Baka!

Jul 25, 2017
Jobeo That reminds me of another idea for the future... It would be interesting to see Izzie shitting on Benny's chest or face, feeling that warm sensation Benny can't help but cum prematurely, Benny can't move off the floor, that show of love it's been overwhelming for him...

Reactions: Bal19

Bal19

Feb 3, 2019
jobeo how about adding a bbw girl? You have so many beautiful fetishes in your games, but you haven't had a white bbw yet)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fanboi

JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
jobeo how about adding a bbw girl? You have so many beautiful fetishes in your games, but you haven't had a white bbw yet)
Does anyone really like fat women? :unsure:
I’m just curious why I tried to be thin at all times. :D:D:D

Mar 13, 2020
Jobeo That reminds me of another idea for the future... It would be interesting to see Izzie shitting on Benny's chest or face, feeling that warm sensation Benny can't help but cum prematurely, Benny can't move off the floor, that show of love it's been overwhelming for him...
Jeez, you want to add "tarmacing"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jobeo

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Does anyone really like fat women? :unsure:
I’m just curious why I tried to be thin at all times. :D:D:D
Yes, yes, and yes! Fat women are the hottest. Big boobs, big bellies, big butt, big thighs, they're all super sexy!

Reactions: Bal19
2.30 star(s) 51 Votes