RPGM Completed Black Paradise [Final] [GraverobberAXDX]

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
its not really worth it to spend the time playing this. played it for like an hour. to much walking around and do stuff. just look at the picture order and you see all there is. only like 5 lewd pictures with some variations spread around a game that stretches over 5 days.
Imma be honest this sums this game up perfectly except it left out the time goes by too fast for how slow the player moves. I was hoping I could explore more, are what everyone had to say on each day, see scenes of the gf and the bull do things in secret behind the players back but time and slow moving speed makes this the worse.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Are there multiple routes/endings? Can you somehow make the MC move faster than a turtle with a busted hip?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Hope the new game is good, this one was kind of a let down for me, not gonna lie... but I'll give the dev a few more chances because this was just his first game, so hopefully his new games will get better.

SpunkyAmbassador

Making games for fun
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2021
Then I stupidly saved over my save lol, so the auto and my save are corrupted.
DUDE!!! You won't believe that save thing happened to me just now but I am not able to sleep at bed.
On Day 5 Hour 0 Minute 0, When I try to sleep at bed it says sleep at camp and when I try to go outside room it says sleep at bed.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Hope the new game is good, this one was kind of a let down for me, not gonna lie... but I'll give the dev a few more chances because this was just his first game, so hopefully his new games will get better.
It wasnt that bad but def wasted potential. Bae p hot but theres not much merit to this being a RPGM since theres barely any merit to finding anything because well theres not much to find besides GF fooling around in events that only give you a couple of lines usually, obtaining items or finding gears or whatever doesnt do anything even tho they couldve been great material for alt endings or extra scenes, and worse of all the walking speed is a nightmare. But if they actually made the exploration/finding stuff matter, fixed the walking speed itd be decent. And if they went a step further and made it a couple days longer, could even be p darn good. The potential is there, this game wasnt all loss so I agree in wanting to see what dev can do with next games.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
It wasnt that bad but def wasted potential. Bae p hot but theres not much merit to this being a RPGM since theres barely any merit to finding anything because well theres not much to find besides GF fooling around in events that only give you a couple of lines usually, obtaining items or finding gears or whatever doesnt do anything even tho they couldve been great material for alt endings or extra scenes, and worse of all the walking speed is a nightmare. But if they actually made the exploration/finding stuff matter, fixed the walking speed itd be decent. And if they went a step further and made it a couple days longer, could even be p darn good. The potential is there, this game wasnt all loss so I agree in wanting to see what dev can do with next games.
It says it's chapter 1, why are you talking like you finished the full game?
Are you talking about this one?

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
It says it's chapter 1, why are you talking like you finished the full game?
Are you talking about this one?
Talking about this one. Haven't gotten to new one since it literally wasn't even released on here before I posted my comment. And likely won't play it until it has a decent amount of content.

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes