Ren'Py Abandoned Black Rabbit Trainer [v0.4.0] [Jellyfluff Games]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
It feels a bit odd that you need to spam out training to get exhaustion to about 70 before the basic event about her having a fatigue mechanic procs.

Especially since there's no direction or real incentive to do anything this early in the game.
If I had some target of 'hit x stats by day y' or there was something that money could be used for, that could be a reason to 'trick' the player into exhausting them, but as is you just hit the same buttons for like 10 or 15 days in a row with absolutely no feedback.
it feels kinda bad.

At least spending all of your days headpatting makes a counter go up.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
It feels a bit odd that you need to spam out training to get exhaustion to about 70 before the basic event about her having a fatigue mechanic procs.

Especially since there's no direction or real incentive to do anything this early in the game.
If I had some target of 'hit x stats by day y' or there was something that money could be used for, that could be a reason to 'trick' the player into exhausting them, but as is you just hit the same buttons for like 10 or 15 days in a row with absolutely no feedback.
it feels kinda bad.

At least spending all of your days headpatting makes a counter go up.
Thanks for the feedback. I generally agree with what you have written. In version 0.3.3 that 70 fatigue target was reduced to 35 as it was originally implemented when the fatigue generation was much higher. This should cause it to trigger earlier in the game.

Additionally, although it hasn't been completed yet, version 0.3.5 will include a 'hint' system similar to what you have suggested. It will advise the player what they need to do early in the game in order to advance the story. I'm hoping it will provide a bit better direction for new players.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Black Rabbit Trainer 0.3.4 Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
4 girls all trained up ready for battle(well 3 of them anyway) and another that just happens to like my cum(that seems to be pleased to have my cock any chance she can...just going to call it a win and move on).

So 5 wonderful diverse girls,4 of which love me and one who just likes my cock. Not bad,not bad at all.

I enjoyed the characters in your game and the story. I did not enjoy the game play at times though it just became, well to much of a grind. Is it a tolerable grind? Barely. But the story,events,and girls are good enough I pushed on. I would prefer a much lower grind though,just my opinion.

Thanks for the game though. Over all it was fun.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
4 girls all trained up ready for battle(well 3 of them anyway) and another that just happens to like my cum(that seems to be pleased to have my cock any chance she can...just going to call it a win and move on).

So 5 wonderful diverse girls,4 of which love me and one who just likes my cock. Not bad,not bad at all.

I enjoyed the characters in your game and the story. I did not enjoy the game play at times though it just became, well to much of a grind. Is it a tolerable grind? Barely. But the story,events,and girls are good enough I pushed on. I would prefer a much lower grind though,just my opinion.

Thanks for the game though. Over all it was fun.
Going to add a little side note to this. Patreon sucks. I had one for years,but since the great proxy wars they have blocked anyone connecting with a proxy,even paid for services like surfshark and between that and censoring so much content ect...done with them. If you had a subscribestar or Itch.io I would likely buy this game,but will not do so from it only being posted on patreon.

It does not take much time to set up either one of those services and you might find your bottom line benefits from them.

d1Polterghost

Jul 22, 2017
In the interest of accuracy I will note that the current latest Patreon version has 51 h-scenes available while the public version has 40 h-scenes available. This is in addition to the 40+ story-driven events (the main reason people play sex games I'm sure) which are available in all versions.
Will any future public version get the content thats currently exclusive to patreon version? If not, wouldn't it be better to release public version with a delay and not at the same time but gutted out?

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
Jellyfluff

i been some time away from the project, what did i miss? some side quest during the farming? easter egg? i really don't have much idea of how much the game have progressed.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Will any future public version get the content thats currently exclusive to patreon version? If not, wouldn't it be better to release public version with a delay and not at the same time but gutted out?
Moving content from Patreon-only to Public is being considered, yes.

Jellyfluff

i been some time away from the project, what did i miss? some side quest during the farming? easter egg? i really don't have much idea of how much the game have progressed.
I'm not familiar with when you last played so best to check the changelog for all the updates.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not trying to be rude, but so far I've met up with a girl, then built up her stats by
clicking on 3 missions then wait till next day, then 3 missions, then wait till next day...

That seems to be the only thing to do. I mean there's a beach scene to relax them, but
still it's just missions, sleep, missions, sleep.. over and over to get their level up then there
isn't anything else but move on and do the same with a different girl. I think it's a purple girl
this time.

So I figure I must be missing out on a bunch of game play.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Cheers.

Zleofeni

Nov 26, 2019
Hello! Is it difficult to translate this game into another language ? In principle, I understand what to do and how to interact in the game. I don’t understand the plot in the game because of my poor knowledge of the English language.
let's say at least translation, through Google translit?

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
The button to confirm missions is too dang small! I've been pressing this tinny as hell check mark for 20 minutes now.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
right now, my only gripe with this game is that i can't tell which event i'm missing, i wish there was an indicator saying, "heey, there's still an event with Altina to do" but aside from that, i will be waiting for some Emma and some maid godness if you know what i mean

Reactions: perturbedspoon

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys i am in alice light path and i have some trouble with aflashing screen when on h-events and cutscene with her. Does anyone have the same problem if yes can i fix it somehow?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes