Ren'Py Abandoned Black Rabbit Trainer [v0.4.0] [Jellyfluff Games]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is turning into a shit paywall game. Before you just had to wait to next release to see the locked content but now the locked content does not fucking unlock!

Reactions: Abagofbabies

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
As a weeb, I only know Altina's Japanese voice but still enjoyed what you managed to cook up. There will always be someone complaining about it being not good enough and even giving an option to mute voices will not stop them but more people will prefer to have a voiceover, I think.
Nope not really I prefer to have sound effects than voices.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
Renne? Why not some of the class 7 girl like Laura, Fie or Yuna. I only played the cold steel sage not the others so i only know Renne a little via the fourth game, and i never was a fan of Alisa. Well, i'll be happy with Altina and Towa at least. I would like some of the older girls too like Sarah or Claire, but i can't even imagine the situation where you could have to train them...
Good continuation, bringing to us the possibility of being lovey dovey with thoses girls (Thanks god you didn't made an evil trainner game.)

Reactions: Abagofbabies

chuck48

Mar 10, 2018
Renne with her history feels a bit weird, ngl.

But Falcom seems to be pushing her more and more in a "sexy" direction with Kuro, so what the hell do I know. I expect her in a couple of years will have costume like Sharon's enforcer look the way she is going.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Renne with her history feels a bit weird, ngl.

But Falcom seems to be pushing her more and more in a "sexy" direction with Kuro, so what the hell do I know. I expect her in a couple of years will have costume like Sharon's enforcer look the way she is going.
Falcom are experts at whoring out their lolis. They did it with Renne, they did it with Ricotta, they did it with Altina... only KeA seems to have escaped this fate, for now.

I do agree that sexualizing Renne tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth, in large part because her past is treated extremely seriously.

More on-topic I am very much losing interest in this game. I initially tried it because it was about Altina—not Alisa, or Towa, or Renne. If it's slated to become harem crap then I guess it's time to stop watching the thread.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
Wonder if Elise, Musse and Sara will be added they my all time faves from the series.
A number of those girls are on the radar to be included at some point.

As for Renne's inclusion all I'll say is that I'm aware of her history and backstory, which has been acknowledged within the game, and will be approached relatively respectfully (or at least as respectfully as possible within an adult game). And as someone who not unfamiliar with Renne's experiences I want to express that people with trauma are capable of living fulfilling lives and having functional relationships with others.

Reactions: poopisthebest

Aeggy

Jun 23, 2018
Falcom are experts at whoring out their lolis. They did it with Renne, they did it with Ricotta, they did it with Altina... only KeA seems to have escaped this fate, for now.

I do agree that sexualizing Renne tends to leave a bad taste in my mouth, in large part because her past is treated extremely seriously.

More on-topic I am very much losing interest in this game. I initially tried it because it was about Altina—not Alisa, or Towa, or Renne. If it's slated to become harem crap then I guess it's time to stop watching the thread.
In Kuro she is 17 and very much not a "loli" though, even then you would be hard pressed to find her sexualized at all before CS4.
Also while I half see it with Altina, Ricotta...? When the hell did that happen

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes