Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Alright. So if I understand correctly, netori is the one were *you* are NOT the cuck and instead steals someone else's girlfriend, right?

But in the overview it says that you're also sharing your own woman with the other guy? Or am I misunderstanding something and you're some kind of third party who fucks two random guys women?

Reactions: Ass~God

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Need more elaboration on the premis. Is there actual cheating or just sharing ? From the summary i get that some other dude will ask you to impregnate his wife that's not really Netori but Netorarse.

Reactions: Eduardazao12

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Jesus Christ so much goddamn cucking definitions holy shit. At this point vanilla is a niche fetish by itself with all that cucking going on and about.

So aye. But why, since this is apparently netori -the one where you cuck the other guy-, do you also send your woman to get fucked by someone else? Isn't that netoriraserazugomenasaitotococoricokunchansempai? You're also getting cucked willingly.

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Netoraresase is probably the most degen, you're basically forcing the "antagonist" to become a cuck as but you aren't cucking him, you're objective is to end up as cocucks so you can fap to how big a cuck you and him are. Sounds like parody level stuff.

Someone claimed earlier in this thread ntr tag is altogether netorase/netorare/netori... really? Why the fuck do the cheating/swinging tags even exist? What possible scenario is NOT any of the three netorase/netorare/netori but IS cheating/swinging.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Cut and pasted straight from the F95 site definitions:
  • NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

I'm pretty sure that means netorare only by that definition right?
It used to be that NTR on F95 referred to either netorare (cuck MC) and netorase (sharing).
but in the past year or so they started removing that tag from games that only have netorase.
So it looks like nowadays its only netorare. with netorase being tagged [sharing] instead.

netori was never part of the F95 definition. [cheating] is used for either netori OR cases where NPCs cheat on each other without the MC being involved at all.
tagging on this site is really confusing.
Someone claimed earlier in this thread ntr tag is altogether netorase/netorare/netori... really? Why the fuck do the cheating/swinging tags even exist?
that person was just wrong.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Need more elaboration on the premis. Is there actual cheating or just sharing ? From the summary i get that some other dude will ask you to impregnate his wife that's not really Netori but Netorarse.
I just finished it and there's no cheating here, at least not yet. MC's wife can't get pregnant and his friend can't get his own wife pregnant so they come to arrangement where the MC will impregnate the friend's wife and have two children, one for each couple. It ruins the fun for me personally and it doesn't feel like netori. However, there is another married women introduced near the end and there may be cheating with her in the future.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BlackRoseANetoriStory-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I've never seen a netori protag with more cuck vibe than this one. It's like he is in the wrong game.
Character development incomnig, if the very last preview image is something to go on.

The Pie Rat probably mistagged.
Some think "netori" and "netorare" are the same.
They just aren't, and the ones pushing for it are just cuckolds that want to pretend everyone else's also at the bottom of the degeneracy scale with them.

On the other hand, it could very well be a game where there are "ad endings" where someone in your harem gets fucked by someone else.