lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
The transition qty and speed is painfully slow and loading a save game looses her H progress? Saved your S_Exp but lost her progress to cowgirl from just bj...

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i just happen to pass this section, anyone can kindly explain what this game is about? short sentence is okay
the second and the prequel are the same right?

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
At some point Maya just stops coming to the store, what's up with that?

Been about 5 weeks now she hasn't shown up but I see her at the coffee shop... what the fuck

EDIT: Figured out what was wrong, my Feeling bugged and it was on minus... can't recover from that... I edited the save file manually to Feeling of 2 and then she's there

Last edited:

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
I really want to like this game, but if you base your game around timing minigames at least make sure the timing is correct and not delayed.

Although I can get 100 during forging easily I still can't figure out the fishing minigame, the timing seems entirely random. NVM the fishing is also just delayed really badly and the animation is broken.

Also the painfully slow transitions make the grind a slog to get through.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
At some point Maya just stops coming to the store, what's up with that?

Been about 5 weeks now she hasn't shown up but I see her at the coffee shop... what the fuck

EDIT: Figured out what was wrong, my Feeling bugged and it was on minus... can't recover from that... I edited the save file manually to Feeling of 2 and then she's there
where is the Savefile?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
For anyone wanting a save, this is pretty much a completed, as far as I can tell.
About 80k per sale, 9837 smith skill. 204 sex skill can come in her 3x, 4x if you tell her, she'll "help" you get the 4th one in.
View attachment blacksmithsave.7z
Also I had that weird issue too where her feeling was 7 then went to -2, then she refused to see me. I did edit the file but did nothing, but after exit, load and normal day she went back to normal. not sure why.

Reactions: Rhomphaia

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
So... Lemme get this straight.

We play as a dude that recently moved into a blacksmith's house. For shits and giggles he decides to use the smithing gear until from trial and error he lears how to smith. To the point that the rest of the folks from town call him "the blacksmith".

This dude in question isn't really social, we can infer this from the gameplay but also from the fact that he has an imaginary friend, a talking bucket.

So, from being the blacksmith he makes enough money to survive and the rest of it he spends it on a brothel.

At this point, this dude starts to fall in love with the prostitute. Even to go as far as daydreaming about going on dates with her and having her wait for him at home, etc.

*sigh*

I don't know about you lads, but personally... I can't wank to this, the CG's are good and all, but the underlying story is borderline depressing.

My dick is sad now.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
So... Lemme get this straight.

We play as a dude that recently moved into a blacksmith's house. For shits and giggles he decides to use the smithing gear until from trial and error he lears how to smith. To the point that the rest of the folks from town call him "the blacksmith".

This dude in question isn't really social, we can infer this from the gameplay but also from the fact that he has an imaginary friend, a talking bucket.

So, from being the blacksmith he makes enough money to survive and the rest of it he spends it on a brothel.

At this point, this dude starts to fall in love with the prostitute. Even to go as far as daydreaming about going on dates with her and having her wait for him at home, etc.

*sigh*

I don't know about you lads, but personally... I can't wank to this, the CG's are good and all, but the underlying story is borderline depressing.

My dick is sad now.
And to top that off, the implication is that the first game's girl wasn't the first prostitute he fell for, at least according to the bucket, who could just be jealous, as he is a bucket, but I feel he's a pretty trustworthy bucket... Back to the point! If the first game's girl wasn't the first that he fell for, and now she too has disappeared... I mean that suddenly makes this game really sinister... or, and I think this is the "best" case scenario, it's extra sad, because these girls not only aren't his girlfriends, like he imagines, but they leave so that they don't have to deal with him...

No-Nonon

Jun 19, 2020
And to top that off, the implication is that the first game's girl wasn't the first prostitute he fell for, at least according to the bucket, who could just be jealous, as he is a bucket, but I feel he's a pretty trustworthy bucket... Back to the point! If the first game's girl wasn't the first that he fell for, and now she too has disappeared... I mean that suddenly makes this game really sinister... or, and I think this is the "best" case scenario, it's extra sad, because these girls not only aren't his girlfriends, like he imagines, but they leave so that they don't have to deal with him...
Interesting, now I'm curious. I've been playing for a while and nothing different seems to be happening. Day 18 if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know if I just need to finish the 30 days of if there are minimum requirements to get the "true ending", if that even makes sense for this game?

Spinzaku

Dec 6, 2019
Also I had that weird issue too where her feeling was 7 then went to -2, then she refused to see me.
That can happen if you cum inside her on a non safe day and she doesn't like you enough. I went from 10 straight to -2.

Are there any unlockables in this one or is it open-end like the first game?

I've played 3 ingame months and aside him having delusions that she lives with him, some dialogue changes if you take her to bed enough times, the bucket asking me if I don't get bored with the same wild idea every time I meet her at the coffee shop, I haven't seen any differences.

She keeps saying she wants to eat out together if you know each other better, but I feel that's just flavor text at this point.

Last edited:

JayTac

Oct 5, 2017
If anyone is wondering: If you cum inside her on a dangerous day, that's what triggers feeling to go to -2.
At that point fit becomes really sad, because the Blacksmith still fantasizes about Maya, but she won't meet him anymore, the club owner pretending she didn't come in. And the poor dude is too stupid to realize this.

Edit: dang ninja'd

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
I was wondering if this game has any kind of "end" as it seems like he only bangs with the hammer and then bangs with his d*ck, but then I was trying to modify the data file (ok, yes, trying to cheat) I found some references to "cafe_talk1", "cafe_talk2"... "cafe_talk16", then it jumps to "cafe_talk170", 171... so it seems like there are a lot of talks in the cafeteria? has anyone done anything else aside from bang in the store and out of it?