Sep 29, 2017
I don't know why I do this to myself.

To run on linux as a last resort:

```
wine black_smith.exe --disable-gpu
```

Could not run in a basic 3d accelerated supporting virtualbox with minimal updates, just guest additions.
Tried decompiling and running but they have dependencies on the tyranobuilder stuff which isn't native to linux.
No I don't know what winetricks are required. Follow winetrick recommendations for Touching Feeling (which is also a tyranobuilder game)

GPU acceleration on these electron games is weird

Last edited:

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
I don't know why I do this to myself.

To run on linux as a last resort:

```
wine black_smith.exe --disable-gpu
```

Could not run in a basic 3d accelerated supporting virtualbox with minimal updates, just guest additions.
Tried decompiling and running but they have dependencies on the tyranobuilder stuff which isn't native to linux.
No I don't know what winetricks are required. Follow winetrick recommendations for Touching Feeling (which is also a tyranobuilder game)

GPU acceleration on these electron games is weird
Electron-based applications in general are pretty much garbage and it's any wonder some of them still run at all. Look at Discord. They've been tinkering with that load of spaghetti code for years, adding stuff but not fixing the existing bugs, only to add MORE bugs. It's not even reached 1.0 yet, it's literally still in alpha status at this point.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
So where's the 1st game? Or should I even bother considering this one uses recycled... well, everything from it?

EDIT: Found it, for some reason the artist can't even consistently name their games. First one is "Blacksmith" while this one is "Black Smith." lol.

Last edited:

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
What's taking so long for them to update the thread about the game getting new updates, been waiting for 4 months since it released on August, it's starting to get on my nerves right now, not to mention the thread is not properly informed about the games development. Way to go!

don't bother replying if you think this is a complaint, well obviously I'm complaining but I'm not mad just frustrated because I thought the game was at it's final stage but the developer is adding new things into the game and fixing bugs and I didn't know all that so either I'm gonna have to wait like a fool for someone to re-edit the thread and upload the new updates of the game or you can just tell me to shut the fuck up because you think I don't know anything at all, it's your choice!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...not to mention the thread is not properly informed about the games development. Way to go!
Pretty sure this was bought off Steam just to fulfill a game request. Not by someone who knew what state the game was in when it first came out, hence the complete and final. It happens with store bought games that look, but aren't finished.

Unless there is clearly someone around posting a games updates you'll want to make a update request.

IILannII

Oct 18, 2017
Pretty sure this was bought off Steam just to fulfill a game request. Not by someone who knew what state the game was in when it first came out, hence the complete and final. It happens with store bought games that look, but aren't finished.

Unless there is clearly someone around posting a games updates you'll want to make a update request.
Sorry for the trouble, I knew it was bought off steam but I wasn't sure what to do afterwards, im new to f95 so i haven't really thought of it that way. I'll keep that in mind the next time I see a similar thread like that

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

axtention

Dec 4, 2019
exactly same circumstance from the black smith1 and girl a changed which yellow to purple prostitute
SKIP, FULLSCREEN buttons are not available in nowhere except for click the fullscreen box at the edge
every scenes have own delay between them even while sleeping
well goop game, yea. but the game is boring due to above lines
good but well..

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
Does this 2nd game just have the first girl replaced and nothing new ?
The girl from the first game has aparently given up prostitution and opened up a bakery/grocery store with her earnings.

The second game now has a food mechanic, and when your food runs out, you're forced out of the smithy and have to get more, either by fishing in sewer water (which probably explains why the smith hallucinates) or going into town and stopping off at the grocery store to buy some.

The second game also has a coffee store; buying coffee has you meet Maya outside the brothel, allowing for a pleasant chat when the Feeling is high. (And possibly allowing a non-cheat way to recover positive feeling after creampie on a dangerous day).

Like the first game, it feels unfinished, and we're all waiting on updates that may never come...

Reactions: Carloschacal2

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Don't know when or why it happened but the update request was moved to completed without the game actually being updated. Other sites still only have this 1.0.0 version, and the developer has DMCA'd a lot of downloads of their games.