WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
wow, idk if it's some incompatibility, but the response from the game is way off from my clicks.
And them the brothel manager asks if you're fine with a free course and then if it's ok it will cost 3k. 3k is not free. Is this dementia?

• Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

X1989

Aug 10, 2018
Kind of like the new girl more than the first one
It seems that after you unlock 3 positions and cumming inside on dangerous day without her hating you, there is nothing else to do?

D

Deleted member 112830

This game is just a clone of the first one, why did they need to make a second game when it is exactly the same as the first one?

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
This game is just a clone of the first one, why did they need to make a second game when it is exactly the same as the first one?
My headcanon is that the dev wanted to add more girls to "the store" on the first game but ended fucking shit up and instead decided to take the easier route and make another game for the new girl.

And by another game I mean recycle as much stuff as you can from the first one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
this game has a lot of bugs, when fishing(loading game in the middle of fishing),when fuck(loading game in the middle of sex), the text is slow and cannot press anything except you have to wait(when having sex), what's the point of the heart feeling in the heat day if when and after having sex the feeling isn't appear at all, and i hate how the blacksmith hands trolling me when the hammer land.

SiriusX112

Mar 23, 2019
Download unavailable due to DMCA takedown.
This download is no longer available due to a DMCA takedown notice.
The file is no longer present for downloads on the sites mentioned!
Please BlackSmith2 reload!