2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

keitaka

Feb 5, 2019
the mini game is bugged for me... have to ultra clic fast. if i clic like i have to it won't work.

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
Grindy piece of shit game. Anyone knows if the Vajra item is important? I keep fucking up the crafting and its driving me insane.

Reactions: Thuryspochen

I_S_A_14

Jan 14, 2019
Well I got it that that swordman was doing my Charlotte, I already killed him. But what next? I searched the game scripts and found variables like "trip" and "ring" but I never saw them in the game. And I also did the first ending where I asked the girl of she was the one.
wait ? you can kill that swordman ? is that kinda joke or what ? :WaitWhat:

i still looking for other ending. because i already got elsa ending, charlotte ending, and bad ending when you cant promise to her not to go to brothel again if you dating elsa. but i dont know if this game have another ending.

if you find script like trip and ring, that probably script from BS3. remember this game use the same dialogue from the first one :KEK:
well i hope there will be another story on next update

Lamoli

Sep 20, 2017
arg... its now made with unity piece of garbage, ohh well im happy the others where not

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
wait ? you can kill that swordman ? is that kinda joke or what ? :WaitWhat:

i still looking for other ending. because i already got elsa ending, charlotte ending, and bad ending when you cant promise to her not to go to brothel again if you dating elsa. but i dont know if this game have another ending.

if you find script like trip and ring, that probably script from BS3. remember this game use the same dialogue from the first one :KEK:
well i hope there will be another story on next update
You can if you fuck up his sword.

It could be true that those are traces from an old script, but again there are dialogue lines I never seen in the BS3 and I also haven't seen here yet, like she is asking directly to impregnate her (not some mild speech like you can cum if you take responsibility). Wonder how I can trigger that...

I_S_A_14

Jan 14, 2019
You can if you fuck up his sword.

It could be true that those are traces from an old script, but again there are dialogue lines I never seen in the BS3 and I also haven't seen here yet, like she is asking directly to impregnate her (not some mild speech like you can cum if you take responsibility). Wonder how I can trigger that...
the 3rd sword ? damn i should try to play again on that route
i still looking for goblin selling "night drugs" and when you can cum inside on dangerous day but i dont know how :LUL:

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
the 3rd sword ? damn i should try to play again on that route
i still looking for goblin selling "night drugs" and when you can cum inside on dangerous day but i dont know how :LUL:
I had Goblin on my second play almost as the first customer. He just gave me 1 pill as a reward. Got her consent after 2nd or 3rd month. Did nothing special for it, so it is probably some sort of visit counter.

EmaEiishi

Sep 29, 2021
Any fixes to discrepancy between my clicking to the hammering?

Just for added context, i was able to hammer it normal the first time on the tutorial but it doesn't sync up at all at the second try.

Last edited:

swagdive22

Oct 24, 2018
Starting save with increased stats. (Gold, S_EXP)
For my Kings and Queens along with a gentle reminder that grinding sucks and self-respect is of utmost importance.
DROP seems to increase faster the higher your S_EXP.

Save location: C:\Users\Kings&Queens\AppData\LocalLow\XXIV\BlackSmith4\NaninovelData\Saves

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote