• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

GarefT

Feb 20, 2020
for some reason i've completely missed 3 and only knew only about 1 & 2 until 4 came out

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
wait how ???
i never see the 2nd pict but only seen the first
need the latest version game, this version here is quite messy,
also you need to living with elsa to get that pics... I fuck elsa everyday after working lol. she awesome:love:

• Haha
Reactions: Dyhart

I_S_A_14

Jan 14, 2019
need the latest version game, this version here is quite messy,
also you need to living with elsa to get that pics... I fuck elsa everyday after working lol. she awesome:love:
damn i should play from beginning with elsa route.

i already have elsa, charlotte, and bad ending when you cant promise to charlotte. also succubus ending :KEK:

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
damn i should play from beginning with elsa route.

i already have elsa, charlotte, and bad ending when you cant promise to charlotte. also succubus ending :KEK:
succubus who visit us ? damn interesting... how you do that ? looks like its secret ending ??

SunlightBlade

Aug 1, 2022
Any fixes to discrepancy between my clicking to the hammering?

Just for added context, i was able to hammer it normal the first time on the tutorial but it doesn't sync up at all at the second try.
I encountered exactly the same problem. I decided to try stupid LMB spam and was able to make 200 hoe points in 1 run.
Registration at the lowest point is very bad, either 5 points or 1. 10 is very rare, which does not allow you to show all your skill(
In general, I think the game is bugged. Steam already has version 1.0.4, when here it is 1.0.0. I started to pass further and a lot of my hits simply didn’t count. It's worth waiting for the game update on the website

Last edited:

daru

Oct 5, 2017
Desperately needs a guide.
Got the azure sword materials, but nothing else triggered after that.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote