2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Did the main character mysteriously forget about his "girlfriend" after she stopped being a prostitute again? Is THE BUCKET still there?
From the synopsis, it looks like it was another person?
Wonder how many blacksmiths are in that town/village/whatever.
Not sure what I missed that you saw, but from the synopsis I gathered that the "girlfriend" he had was a prostitute and then quit. She didn't bother to let the very infrequent customer(you) know where she was headed.

This series did a great job of smashing my mouse buttons.
Hmm it might be a game to break out my cookie clicker mouse auto clicker.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Not sure what I missed that you saw, but from the synopsis I gathered that the "girlfriend" he had was a prostitute and then quit. She didn't bother to let the very infrequent customer(you) know where she was headed.
Talking about the prior games in the series; some of the gals from it show up throughout the town and such.

Hmm it might be a game to break out my cookie clicker mouse auto clicker.
lol, there's a timing aspect to it, that changes throughout the day, so you'd have to figure out that change & set the timing too if so.

Reactions: Dyhart

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Talking about the prior games in the series; some of the gals from it show up throughout the town and such.

lol, there's a timing aspect to it, that changes throughout the day, so you'd have to figure out that change & set the timing too if so.
lol It's the same guy? If he's failing in part 4 I think he needs a new profession.

and that figures about the timing.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Wait, what? so there's no ending for MC vs Charlotte... damn, i shouldn't accept that quest to make that sword. so nothing gonna change even tho you are at 100 relationship?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
BlackSmith4-1.1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
could u please update link to 1.1.5?

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
living with elsa :love:
she not a whore !!
till you saw Feeling and Sexual Stats sharing...XD...plus in bad ending, blacksmith never saw Charlotte since. first i though they are sibling that's why required keep Feeling for Charlotte at least 5. specially once he mention at the ending is "unless they are once" so i notice the stats sharing. that also ring the bell more if you pay close eyes on detail in charlotte ending.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Hey, I'm not staff and only make torrents of releases already posted here. The current latest version on here is 1.1.3, but when 1.1.5 does leak/become public, it'll be here in no time, don't worry.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BlackSmith4-1.1.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: TimeWalker
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote