wraith17

May 28, 2017
Ok,Dark souls is officially ruined for me.Thank you ye bastards.But wth,I will play it and enjoy anyway.
¯\_(⁰͡ ͜ʖ꒡)_/¯

Reactions: Regula

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any downside to killing the cowardly lion and stuff. Some kind of ending doesn't become locked right?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Glad i read some comments hinting at how there is no "are you sure" button, gonna have to read carefully to not end being a d#ck to everyone...at least until new game plus when i wanna try the bad ending to see how dark can it get!

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
near the start of the forest enemies on the right where you pushed the log to make bridge
you mean this place right? I think I found a boss call jack-whatever... but didn't found the Tin woodman, the one that Dorothy ask you to kill.

Interpreter

Jun 16, 2018
attempting to complete the library, I am still missing the [King with Donkey Ears] and [Tortoise and Hare] of the fairy tales, could someone tell me where I can find them?

Destont

Feb 20, 2018
where can I find lady Elizabeth's ring and how do I make saint Catherine a companion?
ps:I saved the birdwoman (goose)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Catherine you need to save her in the Skeleton maze, get her to move to the cathedral and then have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Logan3000x

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
so erm, did anyone know how to start a new game+ ? Everytime I beat Cinderella, or done Baphomet, it just roll credit and back to Holy Forest.

I want to complete the scene, but in order to do that, it need at least 2 walkthrough because for each heroine, there is rape scene and love scene, if you do rape, you can't do another, and it need to be in the same save file.

Reactions: Hentai7777
4.70 star(s) 72 Votes