4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
the frog princes is needed for the true ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The True Ending requires you to collect all the books, then put them all into the library shelves. All the books includes companions as well. Gonna be honest here, I cheated to get all the books after I found the library. The ending is a brainfuck. <--I meant that figuratively.

TastyDongo

Jan 28, 2018
So how to get Elma, Find Her but what to do with her?
After you find her, wait a bit(not sure how long), she will attack by a Lamia when you visit her in shop, kill the Lamia quick, and she will run away,Pied Rat guy in sewer will kill her so kill him , then she will reach Holy Forest, after that is self-explanatory.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
The True Ending requires you to collect all the books, then put them all into the library shelves. All the books includes companions as well. Gonna be honest here, I cheated to get all the books after I found the library. The ending is a brainfuck. <--I meant that figuratively.
【Ending Conditions】(this was took from an older reply)

End A Defeat Cinderella at 0 sins with all heroines as
your companions(Red Hood not required).
End B Defeat Cinderella(with not all of the above
conditions fulfilled).
End C Fill Alice's Library and defeat the last boss.
End D Complete all requests of Baphomet.

i meant more ending A rather than C (it says all heroines so i not sure how many it is)

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
Could some kind soul make a quick, simple list of all companion locations, please? I'd try, but I have no idea where to look for Jeanne (and thus can't get Catherine either), Miranda and Goose.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
you sure you did not load in a save where you did not killed 1 of them and forgot? because after i killed them i had the option report so yeah it is bug or what i said
maybe it is bug on the order i beat them first the scarecrow then the lion and lastly the wood thing

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
Could some kind soul make a quick, simple list of all companion locations, please? I'd try, but I have no idea where to look for Jeanne (and thus can't get Catherine either), Miranda and Goose.
for jeane you need to beat boss at toxic place that has purple water almost everywhere you need to beat kraken then go to the old place from the tutorial beat the dragon after that u will see pile of bones one of them is jeane's

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
for jeane you need to beat boss at toxic place that has purple water almost everywhere you need to beat kraken then go to the old place from the tutorial beat the dragon after that u will see pile of bones one of them is jeane's
Yeah, I beat the kraken and got the ashes, but I don't know what to do with them. I saw that the skeleton maze was mentioned, but I searched through it several times without finding a shaman.

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
maybe it is bug on the order i beat them first the scarecrow then the lion and lastly the wood thing
You're not confusing beanstalk jack are you? Did you beat the wood one in the abandoned forest, if so it's jack, the final one is the tinman and you beat him at the behemoth ranch in one of the pens.

Reactions: DarkAizhen

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Yeah, I beat the kraken and got the ashes, but I don't know what to do with them. I saw that the skeleton maze was mentioned, but I searched through it several times without finding a shaman.
in that maze you should see about 2 cave rooms 1 of them is a room for the skeleton( the shaman), those are on the north side of the maze

Enigma61

Aug 10, 2017
in that maze you should see about 2 cave rooms 1 of them is a room for the skeleton( the shaman), those are on the north side of the maze
I saw a place that looked like some kind of altar room with four braziers, but there was no one there. Possibly a bug.

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes