4.60 star(s) 77 Votes

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ahhh a badass-looking protagonist, now that's a fresh change from all the female lead H-JRPG I've recently played.
That and every once in a while we got a male protagonist jrpg he would be either a shota, a masochist submissive, a rapist womanizer, a cuck who got ntr'd, some tentacle or orc lol... So yeah a badass looking one like the Chosen und...wrong game, like this dude here is fresh indeed :LOL:.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is it MV? or Ace?
I dont know why when im playing MV, the game become so lag

May 6, 2017
how u recruit the heroine or make them ur companion
is it by rape ?
or there other condition

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
how u recruit the heroine or make them ur companion
is it by rape ?
or there other condition
If you clear the conditions for each companion they will join, some is as easy as just talking to them or freeing while other has side quests.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
my only problem with this game is that theres no "are you sure" text dialogue when you hit rape, cause i was talking to catherine and i went to hit leave and hit rape accidentally, next thing i know im fighting her 2 guards and her like aw fuck.
Who has never approached a girl for a friendly talk and ended up raping her accidentally? Happens all the time, bro.

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
so erm, did anyone know how to start a new game+ ? Everytime I beat Cinderella, or done Baphomet, it just roll credit and back to Holy Forest.

I want to complete the scene, but in order to do that, it need at least 2 walkthrough because for each heroine, there is rape scene and love scene, if you do rape, you can't do another, and it need to be in the same save file.
In the area where you meet Leaf for the first time, there's now a green crystal you can use to move to the next cycle.

DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
I killed the three things the witch asked me to but I still get the same dialogue when I talk to her. HELP

logadd

Oct 18, 2017
Scarecrow is in the Forest of Abandoned, on the screen before the witch's house. Lion is in the warehouse right before the sewers. Tin man is on the first screen of the ranch.

Reactions: AlexVN and NODOGAN

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I killed the three things the witch asked me to but I still get the same dialogue when I talk to her. HELP
you sure you did not load in a save where you did not killed 1 of them and forgot? because after i killed them i had the option report so yeah it is bug or what i said

4.60 star(s) 77 Votes