4.60 star(s) 81 Votes

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
The way I understand it is if you have leaf's ring in your inventory then when you see their character endings, you get the good ending followed by the bad ending. If you've already seen the character ending then you've already seen the good ending for them, leaf's ring just adds on to it. You can sell it if you want to only get the good ending part. You can get another freely.
Yeah you are right, i test it with the rpg hack engine and it just works, when you have leaf ring even on your inventory you just have bad endings, , and , anyways, now i can sleep

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Secret garden is just the location where you fight the tortoise and hare, the mimic, and the dragon to the right of the mimic. Nothing else there.

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
HOW TO GET ALL THE GIRL/CG GUIDE : note that thing won't progress as long you don't touch the FOG, so I will be using FOG 1/ FOG 2 as such... also there is a map come with the download link, use that.

At the start, choose Warrior/Thief and grab Master Key, DO NOT SKIP prologue, the boss of prologue is easy to beat and will help so much at the start of the game.

Do not pick up any of the item(bread crumb) scattered at ground in front of Witch house and the map before the Witch house(where the bon fire were).

Talking to the Old man standing in front of monument at the Graveyard town Elixir area, will make the Pied Piper a Fogged enemy.

To get to Atlantica, take the invitation letter in Snow Castle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i killed the Pied Piper in the sewer , is there any way to get Elma, i think i must have her to take the last book

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
That guide is misleading, you don't have to kill pied piper after saving Elma, but he does need to be dead or he will kill her when you save her from her mother.

fasser

Jan 10, 2020
use the hunter bow with final skill of leaf, it's easy to get physical damage 120000+ per cri hit.
this made start with level 9 is not very hard.
some monster has physical damage reduction,like cat demon in old rotten burg,it has 99%,but no necessary to fight.
in lv9 convenient play,you should do:
choose master key in first.
no skip opening to get drake sword.
use S/L and shift to avoid enemy.
save goose and pick nearby ring.
see dorothy to get master key.
get hunter bow.
get princess frog's covenant in low lv,this is very important.
get +50 and +100 speed ring,+50atk ring
get 2 ore slab,1 is in snow white castle,easy to find,another is in old rotten burg,use invisibility powder to get it.
stealth collection,lead way to snow white castle,enter wonderland.
then sell anything you don't need,if you had a good collection you can make a drake sword+5 and near 300000 soul to build level
go to wonderland,focus on dark matter, equip drake sword and speed ring,use S/L and parry to defeat it,if feel speed is not enough you can fight rat in sewer to collect yellow soul.
make leaf to 100.learn final skill,defeat iron king is very easy.
slime in sewer drop ore shard.
guard in fort ivern drop large ore shard.
dark matter drop ore chunk.
improve hunter bow to +10,try to kill rabbit,each has 60000 soul and drop black souls.
first try is hard.
then nothing stops you.
hunter bow and final skill of leaf tortured almost everything.
when equipped rapunzel's ring and+20 cri chance ring,there is the deal:
call leaf,then evade.
leaf use divines wind to master.
maater turn,select thousand arrow twice,total damage can above 700000.
don't die?next turn.
maid victoria's final skill can make damage x2.so 1turn we can deal 1400000+damage.
so leaf sucks.she controls everything.
i prefer end 3 to beat her as a shit!

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
That guide is misleading, you don't have to kill pied piper after saving Elma, but he does need to be dead or he will kill her when you save her from her mother.
i don't remember that i did meet Elma or not . when i go to Rotten Burg , just go around and save Victoria . after that, i go straight to Fort Ivern .

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
i don't remember that i did meet Elma or not . when i go to Rotten Burg , just go around and save Victoria . after that, i go straight to Fort Ivern .
She stays in rottenburg until you get the scene with her mother/the lamia so you should be fine.

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
She stays in rottenburg until you get the scene with her mother/the lamia so you should be fine.
is that her place ? i remember the firsttime i came here there is no scene with her mother/the lamia , i just buy some stuff and go to Fort Ivern. now i come back and the fire blocked the door Untitled.png

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
is that her place ? i remember the firsttime i came here there is no scene with her mother/the lamia , i just buy some stuff and go to Fort Ivern. now i come back and the fire blocked the door
If you make covenant with or kill one of the demon princesses, that happens. She has turned into a monster so she should be somewhere. I have not had that happen so I'm not sure where she would be. I would check around the area, the brothel, the iron king's home, the sewer, and old rotten burg and then expand search outwards.

Edit: I went and checked and she is actually right where you are standing in that image, you must have already beat her. Check if you have her book already.

Last edited:

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
If you make covenant with or kill one of the demon princesses, that happens. She has turned into a monster so she should be somewhere. I have not had that happen so I'm not sure where she would be. I would check around the area, the brothel, the iron king's home, the sewer, and old rotten burg and then expand search outwards.

Edit: I went and checked and she is actually right where you are standing in that image, you must have already beat her. Check if you have her book already.
there was a fire monster here and i killed it. i need the book "Wizard of oz" and t think i must kill Elma to take it

nguyênx2

Jul 26, 2019
Elma is match girl, Dorothy is wizard of oz.

Cinderella respawns if you tell leaf that you killed Cinderella.
thank you, seem like i was wrong from the beginning haha
edited: there is an item called lilith's heart , what is it use for ?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes