4.60 star(s) 80 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Some questions about this game. I've played it numerous times, but have nop idea how to kill Hellkaiser during tutorial. Guide suggest it is easy ;-; So anybody can give strategy for it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hellkaiser just attack once then parry, if it has the buff then dodge instead :^ do a few round and you'll get used to calculate when will it strike next
About Lilith, summon Victoria too

Jul 20, 2019
I have 2 questions:
-after killing the main boss in the mental ward, I visited the girl twins and one of them attacked me. Did I miss something to "save" them?
-i had 4 covenants a few hours ago, now i'm checking my "pledges" menu and there is only one. what happened?
This is BS1 thread tho--

Jul 20, 2019
this is so troll, I let Belle go and now apparently I can't get the true ending ;-;
You f*cking simp why dont ya rape any bitch ya see...
But welp, you'll need End C to understand a certain scene in BS2, so no choice but restart now. Or watch YT.

smexxy69

Oct 9, 2020
You f*cking simp why dont ya rape any bitch ya see...
But welp, you'll need End C to understand a certain scene in BS2, so no choice but restart now. Or watch YT.
been save-scum-raping the entire game... guess my sins caught up to me.
watched the YT but it feels incomplete, debated doing a walkthrough-speedrun but I have other games/vn's in my backlog (including BSII)...

ruuub

Mar 31, 2019
I reeaally want to play this game, but I just can't read the text that tells you what the enemies are doing, it's there literally one millisecond and I don't see any way to make it stay any longer.... Without it you're left guessing what the attack paterns are...

Any help?

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
where do i get the ring that increase drop/soul rate?
In Holy Forest, repeatedly inspect the huge hole in the southern wall of the crypt that leads to the smith.

and i can't find the talking flower
At the Tortoise Knight on the couch that tells you about it, you gotta head north until you see a kitchen and a dragon skeleton. From there just walk to the west and you'll see the flower.

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Where is the exact location of Ore Slat (Slab maybe?) at The Garden of Snow? I read the walkthrough carefully and search it both the garden and the castle (in and outside). But i have only found the letter. Even the Ore Chuck was not found too. Help me pls and thanks in advance.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes